NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Trading the Jam way

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one JamTheTrader with 90 posts (78 thanks)
    2. looks_two Saroj with 7 posts (0 thanks)
    3. looks_3 trendisyourfriend with 6 posts (4 thanks)
    4. looks_4 rpm123 with 6 posts (1 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one trs3042 with 1.3 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 1.2 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 JamTheTrader with 0.9 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 trendisyourfriend with 0.7 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 61,557 views
    2. thumb_up 108 thanks given
    3. group 30 followers
    1. forum 152 posts
    2. attach_file 32 attachments

Search this Thread

Trading the Jam way

rpm123 
Green Bay WI

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT
Broker: AMP/CQG
Trading: 6E
Thanks Given: 337
Thanks Received: 466

JamTheTrader View Post
There was no hard sale as we do not employ any sales persons at all, if you would not have insulted me and my team in the trial area, then you would not have been blocked from the trial.

JAM

I did not insult you and you did not block me from the trial. I asked you how much your system cost, before I signed up for a hotcomm subscription, and you came back with "how much is it worth to you to make a 6 to 7 figure income' and i said I'm not looking for a sales job, and signed out.

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
Battlestations: Show us your trading desks!
18 thanks

rpm123 
Green Bay WI

thanks for the clear and direct answer to my questions. pls take me off your mailing list. (he answered "with pleasure")

Pat,

That was me "JAM The Trader" and I am no salesmen. In fact I don't employ ant salesmen, if you would have not left so quick and been in the trial you would have seen live trading and very good REAL money on the week, and another great week.

We are a small room and I like it that way, as I can choose who I except for my clients!!

Let me know if you are serious about trading or just looking for some holy grail system to which at that point we are not for you. If you are serious about trading then you will need to spend a week in the room, if not, then please don't!

From me: did not take your trial. it needed hotcomm paid version. and asked a simple question when logging in about the cost of your services, and got the beginning of a sales pitch. if you can simply answer with a price sheet, and a movie or screenshots of it working, that would be great. i'm sales pitch adverse. i also inquired on your big mike's thread as well.

rpm123 
Green Bay WI

JS12 View Post
This guy's stuff is horrible. The basic rule that all the methods have in common is to trade breakouts. That's it! There's not much more to it then that. Please SAVE your money!

Thanks again. My spidey sense tingled early and often with this one.

Thanked by:

bizman70 
toronto, ontario

Platform: ninja trader
Broker: sterling, iqfeed
Trading: es, nq, 6e
Thanks Given: 41
Thanks Received: 140

hi - i just wanted to say that i had a chance to check out the room a few times on the free trial and have talked to Jam on skype - i have not signed up or paid for anything but they were still very open about all their ideas and setups - alot of the system has to do with price action and money managment and like every other system it makes and losses money - as a trader you have to be comfortable in your own skin and with your own understanding of the market and its movements - there will be losses but trading is about making more money from your winners to cover those losses,
alot of people go to rooms beacuse trading in aa group or listing makes the day more fun - its lonely out there on your own. Some people go and try to find the holy grail or get the systme that will help them retire quickly, does not work and will not happen

Jam is a nice guy running a business, selling products and services , if you like and trust him buy it if not find someone else , he does not try to cheat you or screw around with you.

Again , i trade on my own with my own friends and small group but had to speak up

thanks and good luck

Thanked by:

rpm123 
Green Bay WI

bizman70 View Post
hi - i just wanted to say that i had a chance to check out the room a few times on the free trial and have talked to Jam on skype - i have not signed up or paid for anything but they were still very open about all their ideas and setups - alot of the system has to do with price action and money managment and like every other system it makes and losses money - as a trader you have to be comfortable in your own skin and with your own understanding of the market and its movements - there will be losses but trading is about making more money from your winners to cover those losses,
alot of people go to rooms beacuse trading in aa group or listing makes the day more fun - its lonely out there on your own. Some people go and try to find the holy grail or get the systme that will help them retire quickly, does not work and will not happen

Jam is a nice guy running a business, selling products and services , if you like and trust him buy it if not find someone else , he does not try to cheat you or screw around with you.

Again , i trade on my own with my own friends and small group but had to speak up

thanks and good luck

Good points. I look into a number of things, bought several, always learn something. I just wanted him to share his pricing before I wasted his time and mine. I can only imagine its whopping expensive if he's so adverse to sharing it publicly. Can you share what he sells and how much?

JamTheTrader 
Juno Beach

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja and TS
Broker: Optimus Futures / Matt
Trading: multiple

rpm123 View Post
I did not insult you and you did not block me from the trial. I asked you how much your system cost, before I signed up for a hotcomm subscription, and you came back with "how much is it worth to you to make a 6 to 7 figure income' and i said I'm not looking for a sales job, and signed out.

Yes, I did ask you that because of the questions that you asked and I was not making a sales pitch, but instead asking you a question back based on your question to me, to which you rudely replied that "I am not looking for a sales pitch and left" Then after your email to me I did ban you from the trial and from our email list.

JAM

Started this thread Reply With Quote

JamTheTrader 
Juno Beach

rpm123 View Post
thanks for the clear and direct answer to my questions. pls take me off your mailing list. (he answered "with pleasure")

Pat,

That was me "JAM The Trader" and I am no salesmen. In fact I don't employ any salesmen, if you would have not left so quick and been in the trial you would have seen live trading and very good REAL money on the week, and another great week.

We are a small room and I like it that way, as I can choose who I accept for my clients!!

Let me know if you are serious about trading or just looking for some holy grail system to which at that point we are not for you. If you are serious about trading then you will need to spend a week in the room, if not, then please don't!

From me: did not take your trial. it needed hotcomm paid version. and asked a simple question when logging in about the cost of your services, and got the beginning of a sales pitch. if you can simply answer with a price sheet, and a movie or screenshots of it working, that would be great. i'm sales pitch adverse. i also inquired on your big mike's thread as well.

My answer was pretty straight forward back to you and done with honest intentions, please reread what you posted here.

JAM

JamTheTrader 
Juno Beach

rpm123 View Post
Good points. I look into a number of things, bought several, always learn something. I just wanted him to share his pricing before I wasted his time and mine. I can only imagine its whopping expensive if he's so adverse to sharing it publicly. Can you share what he sells and how much?

It is open to the public on my site and yes it is whopping expensive and I make no bones about that

JamTheTrader 
Juno Beach

rpm123 View Post
Thanks again. My spidey sense tingled early and often with this one.

Spidey sense? really?

trs3042 
Holland, Michigan

Experience: None
Platform: ninjatrader
Broker: CQG
Trading: Acoustic Guitar
Thanks Given: 23,764
Thanks Received: 5,616

Gentlemen, please. Give it up. How is this useful or helpful to anyone. Just sayin............

Thanked by:

Last Updated on August 22, 2012

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts