NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Hilatencytrdrs daily trades

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one HiLatencyTRDR HLT with 35 posts (18 thanks)
    2. looks_two blackgrey45 with 3 posts (1 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Miesto with 2 posts (1 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Luca99 with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 3,654 views
    2. thumb_up 20 thanks given
    3. group 4 followers
    1. forum 40 posts
    2. attach_file 41 attachments

Search this Thread

Hilatencytrdrs daily trades

HiLatencyTRDR HLT 
Midway florida

for me it is a skill that took years of trading and watching the markets.

i still lose a lot at times there is zero room for error when scalping like zero that is why machines do it.

i do not recommend

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
38 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
27 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
19 thanks
The Program
18 thanks

blackgrey45 
Marco Island, FL
Legendary Market Wizard

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Sierra Chart
Broker: AMP Global
Trading: MCL ES ZN MGC E6
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 859
Thanks Received: 904

HLT, are you trading the Eminis or the micro Eminis? And what is the biggest position that you carry?

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
 HiLatencyTRDR HLT 
Midway florida

i trade mainly minis but I will trade micros also depending on my assessment of how predictable the mkt is behaving.

I will carry up to a 12 lot mini position and 40 or 50 micro but fees etc usually put me in the mini.

HiLatencyTRDR HLT 
Midway florida

exited my longs after cpi rally!
best trade of the year for me point wise.

this snapshot was all longs from open to flat. currently flat. it was a hunch a gamble,
4 lot caught all that .
got lucky

HiLatencyTRDR HLT 
Midway florida

long dow on a nice dip

HiLatencyTRDR HLT 
Midway florida

strufggle with the dow! seemed a no brainer! nope its never easy

HiLatencyTRDR HLT 
Midway florida

done for e the day

traded russel dow and nasdaq

i took on a lot of risk to not make much fpor what i risked and the floating buys were added by my fcm because they had issue earlier and had to rebuild up some of my trades that is why they are not on the chart but floating. that is the time that they were built into my equity run bu they are valid trades.

have a great day

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenHunter 1863.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	133.6 KB
ID:	331605  
 HiLatencyTRDR HLT 
Midway florida

did a few more in the dow
all buys to open

HiLatencyTRDR HLT 
Midway florida

i traded some nq micro off my phone last night in bed. not a good HABIT!
but i figured todays trades are an excellent example of different styles and then using 2 different styles to try and work my way out of a trade

these are micros in the nq. i was not going to trade mini on my phone.

I traded roughly 4 major trades sets.

the sirst one circled was initially short to open.. then i covered at profit scalper then i bought and then i bought more to dollar cost average my loss
then as you can see i exited at a nice profit. then i slept.

this morning i decided to get short the nasdaq and i decided to shake things up a bit and try adding to a winner which as you can see i did and i was very profitable at that point almost up about 400 dollars
in the short adding to winner trade but .. i got caught off guard with no profit taking stop or any type of order and I immediatley say an 1100 dollar swing in the account from profit to 600 in loss of points or dollars or whatever you call it, i think of it as points but of course i know its dollars, when tgrading i dont even think about it actually at all i just try and flow. '

anyway .. once i was in the drawdown i decided to switch over to dollar cost averaging and i sold more into my short nq that was already at a sizeable loss.. the mkt kept screaming higher and i manually
exited a couple at the top because i was close to just throwing in the towel on the entire thing.. but then i decided to sell even more as the mkt calmed down and started to lose momentum.

I then held and held and held as the market tanked hard and I saw a 2000 dollar total reversal and went from negative 600 to positive 1,400
then i got long a couple more contracts on that extreme dip that i just covered my shorts on.

so it was non stop flow and i missed the exit on my adding to a winner gains because liek always it happens so fat when adding to winners .

happy with the trades I made and figured this was a good chart to show how you can add to losers and add to winners and then turn a bad adding to winer trades into a DCA trade or scale trade
obcioulsy it is not as easy as i make it look and you must be willing to live in drawdown which takes getting used too especially in bear mkts.

have a great day . hope this was insightful for you

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenHunter 1875.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	182.2 KB
ID:	331641  
 HiLatencyTRDR HLT 
Midway florida

i have had some serious health issues over teh past month and have not bee trading much from the office.

i have contracted lyme disease from what I can only assume was a tick bite from my one that was o either my dog or cat.

Very strange disease and it has attacked my joints in an excruciatingly painful way. if you get joint swelling and pain unexplicably then get checked for lyme disease.

i am on antibiotics for a month to help beat it. i am finally walking again without a boot and crutches.

did some trades herat the close nasdaq

Last Updated on May 25, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts