NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

sillywave predictions

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one SoonPeso7 with 133 posts (36 thanks)
    2. looks_two bobwest with 5 posts (3 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Oracle with 2 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 xplorer with 2 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 10,041 views
    2. thumb_up 39 thanks given
    3. group 5 followers
    1. forum 139 posts
    2. attach_file 119 attachments

Search this Thread

sillywave predictions

SoonPeso7 

I have been gone awhile to take care of business and study, where has our liberty gone and can one bring it back? I did find the answer and glad to say it is alive for those who know how to activate it. Now to SoonPeso7wave trading and my style can be day to swing trading method. First I look at a larger chart to get the general outlook. This weekly chart broke the trend line indicating a new pattern is developing and enough shown to show the pattern is up.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart
PowerLanguage & EasyLanguage. How to get the platfor …
EasyLanguage Programming
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Spoo-nalysis ES e-mini futures S&P 500
29 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
24 thanks
Bigger Wins or Fewer Losses?
21 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
17 thanks
 SoonPeso7 

Waves? As we seen today with that looking upward because trendlines were not violated the pattern is an ascending two wave and not sure if it is simple or complex wave. If complex it would need a -d- wave and and -e- wave. The initial target looking for more information is the 1.00% line. That is if it is a -d- wave. Anyhow one should be long one this trade. My trades are sometimes day trades or a swing trade that is usually less than a week. SoonPeso7 waves here

SoonPeso7 

The market is at critical point and the horizontal red line needs to hold for upward trend and wave count to be correct. The white line above is resistance and will be broken as the market unfolds. If the market opens with a sell signal tomorrow, I am short.

xplorer 
London UK
Site Moderator

Experience: Beginner
Platform: CQG
Broker: S5
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 15,487
Thanks Received: 15,383

hi @silly

I see you have three separate threads in Trading Journals, although they all appear to be part of a single trading journal?

The first thread is this one, then there are two other separate ones from yesterday.

Do you want to have all of your posts in a single thread?

SoonPeso7 

yes, I would and I guess then one has to do a post reply then? or how is it done

xplorer 
London UK
Site Moderator

Experience: Beginner
Platform: CQG
Broker: S5
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 15,487
Thanks Received: 15,383

silly View Post
yes, I would and I guess then one has to do a post reply then? or how is it done

Yes, you scroll at the end of your existing thread and click on "Post reply".

I have moved the other 2 posts in here

SoonPeso7 

thank u

SoonPeso7 

The red line was broken and the blue line is next. With the gap open this morning and a buy signal and the market takingforever. I sold at .618 and looking for a corrective pattern here to go back to the wave 2 area and retracement lines in place. May have to consider wave -b- on the way down as a possible exit and then entry on -c-. short for now.

SoonPeso7 

I will do this early today for day traders and swing traders which I am. I use the ninety minute chart but the first bar of the day is only thirty minutes long and use it for direction of the market for the day. It is pretty accurate for that.

Now we had a -a-b- wave yesterday and -a-=-c- target was hit and target and ended larger wave -a- now finished. So later today I will sell larger wave -b- around 50-618 as shown.

SoonPeso7 

Next target will be wave -a=c- but it might be an extended wave so one has to watch the pattern to decide or use the make opening to tell. I use 90 minute chart mostly and the 90 minute when tracking only day time is a bar that ends at 9 am ctz. SoonPeso7

Last Updated on November 7, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts