NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Futures Analytica AnalyticaChart3 + Polarity ATI

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one drtchock with 4 posts (5 thanks)
    2. looks_two Eric1704 with 3 posts (3 thanks)
    3. looks_3 planetkill with 3 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 sidlercom with 3 posts (2 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Dmonz with 2.5 thanks per post
    2. looks_two TonyDee with 2 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 drtchock with 1.3 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Eric1704 with 1 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 20,275 views
    2. thumb_up 31 thanks given
    3. group 27 followers
    1. forum 33 posts
    2. attach_file 8 attachments

Search this Thread

Futures Analytica AnalyticaChart3 + Polarity ATI

drtchock 
New York

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: ES + NQ Futures
Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 16

I'm curious if there is anyone out there familiar with Futures Analytica and their products AnalyticaChart3 or Polarity Automated Trading Interface (ATI).

AnalyticaChart3 is a order flow footprint profile add-on for NT8, and Polarity ATI an order execution algorithm based on stacked imbalances that can be used with AnalyticaChart3.

They popped up on my YouTube feed recently, and as someone who doesn't have much order flow experience, they piqued my interest. Any feedback is welcome.

Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Spoo-nalysis ES e-mini futures S&P 500
32 thanks
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
26 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
Bigger Wins or Fewer Losses?
23 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
18 thanks
barbarosglobal
Dallas, TX

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

They suggest that their imbalance calculations are not the same as OrderFlow+. I am wondering how true that is.

Also, I have seen them trade range charts one day with one set of parameters, and tick charts with different set of parameters. In their last video, they mentioned that you will need to adjust to market conditions. It's a little curve fitting to me.

sidlercom   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 19
Thanks Received: 17

the software cannot be tested before you might want to buy it, i think that's a pity. you should be able to test software before you buy it.

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

If you have any questions about our services at Sidi Trading indicators and more, please send me a private message.
barbarosglobal
Dallas, TX

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

That would be nice. However, I'm sure they don't want to deal with too many questions as I think it is only 2 people on the project.

sidlercom   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 19
Thanks Received: 17

barbarosglobal View Post
That would be nice. However, I'm sure they don't want to deal with too many questions as I think it is only 2 people on the project.

it doesn't matter how many people work on it. a customer is more likely to buy a product that he can test before. maybe they didn't like that you can test it ;-)

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

If you have any questions about our services at Sidi Trading indicators and more, please send me a private message.

bobwest 
Western Florida
Site Moderator

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Sierra Chart
Trading: ES, YM
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 57,452
Thanks Received: 26,278

This thread has been moved from the "Ninja Trader" section to "Trading Reviews and Vendors," which is the best place for exchanging views about a vendor's products.

A thread in the Trading Reviews and Vendors section requires a new poster to either already have at least 10 posts to their credit or to be an Elite member. Since there are already posts in the thread by @barbarosglobal, who does not yet meet those criteria, he will not be able to respond any further before attaining the necessary posts. This is unfortunate and I apologize, but the reason for the rule is to keep vendor reviews restricted to members who have at least some history with us, which we feel is important.

Bob.

When one door closes, another opens.
-- Cervantes, Don Quixote

drtchock 
New York

Not sure how you can really compare without purchasing. I'm still on the fence about them as a company and purchasing. When the two products are purchased together, they run about $470. The lack of demo option is a shame. There are plenty of vendors who run things with a small staff that still can provide demos of their products.

Thanked by:
 thetradeengine 
Los Angeles

Experience: Beginner
Platform: TradingView
Trading: MNQ + MES
Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 1

drtchock View Post
Not sure how you can really compare without purchasing. I'm still on the fence about them as a company and purchasing. When the two products are purchased together, they run about $470. The lack of demo option is a shame. There are plenty of vendors who run things with a small staff that still can provide demos of their products.

Gomi has a 2-week trial for his order flow tools, which can draw support and resistance levels from stacked imbalances, and has stacked imbalance signals available for strategies to use. It could be a way to test out stacked imbalances before purchasing anything.

Some settings to configure them similarly:
Minimum value for winning side of imbalance - Futures Analytica seem to have this around 35 in his videos for ES. The Gomi default has no minimum.
Minimum value for losing side of imbalance: In the Futures Analytica videos it looks like 0 can trigger an imbalance. The Gomi default is 1 (to filter out 0 x 1 counting as a 300% imbalance)

drtchock 
New York

thetradeengine View Post
Gomi has a 2-week trial for his order flow tools, which can draw support and resistance levels from stacked imbalances, and has stacked imbalance signals available for strategies to use. It could be a way to test out stacked imbalances before purchasing anything.

Some settings to configure them similarly:
Minimum value for winning side of imbalance - Futures Analytica seem to have this around 35 in his videos for ES. The Gomi default has no minimum.
Minimum value for losing side of imbalance: In the Futures Analytica videos it looks like 0 can trigger an imbalance. The Gomi default is 1 (to filter out 0 x 1 counting as a 300% imbalance)

I'm not familiar with Gomi, but I will be sure to check them out. They have some nice documentation on their website I'll have to dig through. Thanks for the info!

I forgot I have the OrderFlow+ tools that came with the NT8 lifetime license, which I've never really looked at. I may spend a little time messing with those before I take a serious look at Gomi or Futures Analytica. I am definitely interested in the automation aspect, even if it's just partial automation. That was one of the major draws with Polarity ATI.

thetradeengine 
Los Angeles

Experience: Beginner
Platform: TradingView
Trading: MNQ + MES
Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 1

drtchock View Post
I'm not familiar with Gomi, but I will be sure to check them out. They have some nice documentation on their website I'll have to dig through. Thanks for the info!

I forgot I have the OrderFlow+ tools that came with the NT8 lifetime license, which I've never really looked at. I may spend a little time messing with those before I take a serious look at Gomi or Futures Analytica. I am definitely interested in the automation aspect, even if it's just partial automation. That was one of the major draws with Polarity ATI.

You're welcome!

I have OrderFlow+ as well and recently found out we can access all the data from the Volumetric Bars, such as getting the bid and ask volumes. https://ninjatrader.com/support/helpGuides/nt8/?order_flow_volumetric_bars.htm

So far I'm seeing better performance using a Volumetric chart and having indicators pull the data from the chart bars (as shown in the example in the link above), as compared to using orderflow tools that need 'Tick Replay' on. It also seems like it be better for using Strategy Analyzer too.

Thanked by:

Last Updated on April 8, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts