NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Passed OneUp Trader Evaluation and got a Funded Account

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one bulldogtrader88 with 82 posts (18 thanks)
    2. looks_two Mik618 with 4 posts (1 thanks)
    3. looks_3 matthew28 with 2 posts (2 thanks)
    4. looks_4 nikto with 2 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 15,234 views
    2. thumb_up 21 thanks given
    3. group 11 followers
    1. forum 94 posts
    2. attach_file 64 attachments

Search this Thread

Passed OneUp Trader Evaluation and got a Funded Account

Mik618 
Poteau, OK

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ToS, IB
Broker: Rithmic
Trading: SPY/QQQ options/MES, MNQ
Thanks Given: 34
Thanks Received: 30

bulldogtrader88 View Post
I tested the results of my trading with a Practice Account with Topstep Trader for a week. I like what my results are and am planning to start the evaluation with OneUp Trader for a 150k account with Quantower. I made $4,315 last week during the 4 days of trading. Monday was a holiday. I'll keep you guys posted on my trading progress.

Congratulations Bulldog!!! Am working on qualifying for a much smaller account with Leeloo, trading on Rithmic. Reset once, and now am $88 away from qualifying. I only trade Sunday open (sometimes) and evenings. I don't trade everyday, only when I feel the market calling me, and only off of key levels or my own crossover strategy. Very excited about the future...

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
How to apply profiles
Traders Hideout
NexusFi Journal Challenge - May 2024
Feedback and Announcements
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
What is Markets Chat (markets.chat) real-time trading ro …
76 thanks
Spoo-nalysis ES e-mini futures S&P 500
55 thanks
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
37 thanks
Bigger Wins or Fewer Losses?
24 thanks
The Program
17 thanks
bulldogtrader88

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 20

Mik618 View Post
Congratulations Bulldog!!! Am working on qualifying for a much smaller account with Leeloo, trading on Rithmic. Reset once, and now am $88 away from qualifying. I only trade Sunday open (sometimes) and evenings. I don't trade everyday, only when I feel the market calling me, and only off of key levels or my own crossover strategy. Very excited about the future...

Way to go @Mik618! Keep it up. You'll definitely enjoy the withdrawal once you get funded. You don't want to force a trade so wait for the right setup. Patience is a virtue in trading.

Thanked by:
bulldogtrader88

Made $550 today
9-1-22 NQU2 $550

Mik618 
Poteau, OK

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ToS, IB
Broker: Rithmic
Trading: SPY/QQQ options/MES, MNQ
Thanks Given: 34
Thanks Received: 30

Nice!!!

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote

matthew28 
United Kingdom
Elite_Member

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Bookmap
Broker: Stage 5, Rithmic
Trading: US Equity Index Futures
Thanks Given: 3,500
Thanks Received: 2,532

I'm unclear. Are these results a new OneUp trial or a sim/practice account, or a different account all together. Looking back a couple of pages you posted on Aug 15th that you lost the Funded account and were going to practice for a while before having another go?

You do not win as a trader, you just get to play again the next day. If that game doesn’t appeal to you then you should not trade. Gary Norden
Thanked by:
Mrhamster
San Francisco , CA

Thanks Given: 21
Thanks Received: 10

Nice job bulldogtrader88 , you do really well , but those few losing days were pretty big . That first strategy looked great , but I guess it doesn't work in a ranging market . August can be really slow .

bulldogtrader88

matthew28 View Post
I'm unclear. Are these results a new OneUp trial or a sim/practice account, or a different account all together. Looking back a couple of pages you posted on Aug 15th that you lost the Funded account and were going to practice for a while before having another go?

You are correct. I lost the Funded Account so I was practicing in a demo MT5 account. I'll be restarting the One Up Evaluation next week because I learned a different strategy to utilize to get funded. I hope this clears up the confusion.

bulldogtrader88

Got $445 today.
9-2-22 NQU2 $445

matthew28 
United Kingdom
Elite_Member

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Bookmap
Broker: Stage 5, Rithmic
Trading: US Equity Index Futures
Thanks Given: 3,500
Thanks Received: 2,532

bulldogtrader88 View Post
.... I'll be restarting the One Up Evaluation next week because I learned a different strategy to utilize to get funded. I hope this clears up the confusion.

Thanks.
You might want to hold off the new evaluation for another week. Monday is a US holiday and the equity index futures should be rolling over at the end of the week too.
I would just stick with the practice account for another week until rollover is done. Either way though, good luck with the new strategy and evaluation.

You do not win as a trader, you just get to play again the next day. If that game doesn’t appeal to you then you should not trade. Gary Norden
Thanked by:
bulldogtrader88

matthew28 View Post
Thanks.
You might want to hold off the new evaluation for another week. Monday is a US holiday and the equity index futures should be rolling over at the end of the week too.
I would just stick with the practice account for another week until rollover is done. Either way though, good luck with the new strategy and evaluation.

I see your point. However, I already purchased the OneUp Evaluation so I started it already. We'll see how it goes.

Thanked by:

Last Updated on September 23, 2022

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts