NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

NeuAlgo System By Christopher

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one drtchock with 6 posts (9 thanks)
    2. looks_two Pablherasgarcia with 5 posts (11 thanks)
    3. looks_3 jmsdvs01 with 4 posts (3 thanks)
    4. looks_4 dmilton with 3 posts (0 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one bobwest with 4.5 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Koepisch with 3 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Pablherasgarcia with 2.2 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 drtchock with 1.5 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 16,530 views
    2. thumb_up 45 thanks given
    3. group 27 followers
    1. forum 40 posts
    2. attach_file 7 attachments

Search this Thread

NeuAlgo System By Christopher

dmilton 
Chicago, IL/USA

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja
Trading: Oil
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1

nguyen74 View Post
The bars are renko bars but what you see on his chart are the smoothed heikenashi bars based on a moving average. It's an indicator available here on FIO. The actual renko price bars are hidden. The cloud is from two moving averages or rather, trigger lines of moving averages. Everything you see is available to download for free...

It's similar to Dynotrading that I've replicated in a post here on FIO. The only difference is the using the smoothed Heikenashi MA instead of the renko price bars.

Here is my replication... What do you want to see?

Could you tell me what the indicator name is on here so I can get it (smoothed heikenashi bars)? And how exactly I make the bars look like your picture example?

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index

drtchock 
New York

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: ES + NQ Futures
Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 16

dmilton View Post
Could you tell me what the indicator name is on here so I can get it (smoothed heikenashi bars)? And how exactly I make the bars look like your picture example?

I was able to re-create it using the Lizard Indicators Heikin Ashi indicator, which is part of their paid Indicator Library. It's not free, but it's well worth the price. Their Heikin Ashi indicator offers smoothing with over 30 different moving average options for smoothing.

As mentioned previously, what you see in your picture are not chart bars but rather an indicator. The bars are transparent and not visible. The smoothed Heikin Ashi indicator is drawn using the data from the transparent bars, which are just Renko bars. The Heikin Ashi bars also have their wicks turned off, which is an option of the NeuAlgo indicator.

nguyen74 
Baton Rouge, LA - USA

Experience: None
Platform: NinjaTrader, RTrader
Trading: Emini ES, Crude CL
Thanks Given: 24
Thanks Received: 67

dmilton View Post

Check out these smooth heikenashi MA indicators...

https://nexusfi.com/attachments/20153d1284426994

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
 Pablherasgarcia 
Madrid

Platform: Ninjatrader
Broker: Ninjatrader
Trading: CL, ES
Thanks Given: 10
Thanks Received: 57

mendal View Post
red flags: no data, no performance, no way to validate and a single testimony is worthless, just saying...

Hi mendal!

This guy, Christ, a few years ago had a website where he sold a course based on order flow and cumulative delta (There was even a webinar in futures.io) I bought that course and I never did well with that system, but that does not mean that the system was bad, maybe it was me. Then he sold his website and who sold those courses was someone else. Christ disappeared for a while and now appears with this system. It costs $400 but next week it will be $100 per monthly subscription. Maybe I'll try a month but you're right about everything you say.

Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
 joaobucks   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 11

There's a thriving trading community on Discord using Neu Algo. The community posts are not controlled or influenced by the vendor, so there's free and transparent interaction among successful and aspiring users of this system. PM me if you want the Discord link. I'm not sure I can post it here. If it's okay wit FIO rules to post the link, I'll do so later.

Thanked by:

bobwest 
Western Florida
Site Moderator

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Sierra Chart
Trading: ES, YM
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 57,341
Thanks Received: 26,267

joaobucks View Post
There's a thriving trading community on Discord using Neu Algo. The community posts are not controlled or influenced by the vendor, so there's free and transparent interaction among successful and aspiring users of this system. PM me if you want the Discord link. I'm not sure I can post it here. If it's okay wit FIO rules to post the link, I'll do so later.

No, it's not OK.

Sorry, no Discord links or ID's, please. They get used too often by unscrupulous vendors to bring trusting traders into an environment they control, and to then pitch their products to them.

Not everyone does this, but we have had to make it a general rule, because many do.

Bob.

When one door closes, another opens.
-- Cervantes, Don Quixote
Thanked by:
 Pablherasgarcia 
Madrid

Platform: Ninjatrader
Broker: Ninjatrader
Thanks Given: 10
Thanks Received: 57

drtchock View Post
I was able to re-create it using the Lizard Indicators Heikin Ashi indicator, which is part of their paid Indicator Library. It's not free, but it's well worth the price. Their Heikin Ashi indicator offers smoothing with over 30 different moving average options for smoothing.

As mentioned previously, what you see in your picture are not chart bars but rather an indicator. The bars are transparent and not visible. The smoothed Heikin Ashi indicator is drawn using the data from the transparent bars, which are just Renko bars. The Heikin Ashi bars also have their wicks turned off, which is an option of the NeuAlgo indicator.

I subscribed for a month ($97) and now I know what there is behind these indicators:

What he calls NeuBars are renko bars. These bars are set to transparent on the chart.

The trend indicator called Neutrend is a Bittrigerlines (Ema18, Ema17).

His system is based on what he calls Drive Bars. They are amaHeikenAshi Dan Valcu Smothed Tilson T3. On the chart you can see both. He doesnīt show the wicks on his charts, the bar with two wicks are hollow. And depending on the brick size he changes the heiken ashi look back period. For NQ, 33 NeuBar he uses 3 periods

The NeuBands seems to work well and he says they donīt repaint, I have no clue about them yet.

By the way, the charts are set to Europe central time, 6 hours more than NY.

Started this thread Reply With Quote
 impact 
Orbiting Texas

Experience: None
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1

Pablherasgarcia View Post

The NeuBands seems to work well and he says they donīt repaint, I have no clue about them yet.

I have been looking into it this week. I think they are TMA bands

Thanked by:
 SawDr 
Washington, DC

Platform: Ninja and TOS
Broker: Ninja
Thanks Given: 114
Thanks Received: 62

You have to watch the bands in real time - they look great in static charts, live is a different story...nothing special here IMHO.

Thanked by:

drtchock 
New York

Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: ES + NQ Futures
Thanks Given: 5

impact View Post
I have been looking into it this week. I think they are TMA bands

They look and behave similarly, but they're not a perfect match to the TMA bands. I noticed the NeuBands have much less re-painting/re-calcing compared to TMA bands. The NeuBands allow the user to define half length value, band deviation, and a weighted price selection (which change be changed to other price values (eg: close, open, etc), which all go into the calculation.

Last Updated on March 27, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts