NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

ApexTraderFunding.com experience and review

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one ApexTraderFunding with 26 posts (25 thanks)
    2. looks_two Baudo with 24 posts (65 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Howard Roark with 22 posts (76 thanks)
    4. looks_4 phantomtrader with 21 posts (18 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Merkd1904 with 7.6 thanks per post
    2. looks_two bobwest with 4.3 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Howard Roark with 3.5 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Baudo with 2.7 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 118,607 views
    2. thumb_up 510 thanks given
    3. group 84 followers
    1. forum 271 posts
    2. attach_file 16 attachments

Search this Thread

ApexTraderFunding.com experience and review

ApexTraderFunding   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 30
Thanks Received: 56

phantomtrader View Post
I tried this company to see if the trade copier had any value. What a mistake. The software does not work and the company is unresponsive.
I signed up for the $300,000 account last week and bought the trade copier - so I had two accounts. When I began trading, I noticed that the accounts never matched - they were way off, not just a few dollars of slippage.
I tried to contact support - but their support is terrible. No one knows anything about this trade copier and how it works.

There's something VERY wrong with Apex. I don't know what their deal is with Rithmic but whatever it is, it's designed to blow accounts - I think it's the trade copier.
Today I had a trade that went through the stop - but the numbers on the Chart Trader and Rithmic were entirely different.

Their published numbers of successful accounts are ridiculous. I saw their YouTube and figured out that they would need millions in funding to support those accounts because most of
their accounts are traded on a simulator.

Their support is nonexistent. Stay away.

Sorry to hear about your experience, please resubmit your ticket and add
ATTN MARION to the subject line, I will personally look into it as soon as I see it

Thx Marion

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
How to apply profiles
Traders Hideout
Increase in trading performance by 75%
The Elite Circle
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
35 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
Bigger Wins or Fewer Losses?
19 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
16 thanks
Spoo-nalysis ES e-mini futures S&P 500
14 thanks

phantomtrader 
Reno, Nevada
Legendary Market Wizard

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: ZN, ZB, CL
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 217
Thanks Received: 990

ApexTraderFunding View Post
Sorry to hear about your experience, please resubmit your ticket and add
ATTN MARION to the subject line, I will personally look into it as soon as I see it

Thx Marion

I submitted a ticket at apexinvesting - that's where all the submissions are sitting - unanswered. I just looked at my first submission this morning - it's marked as "solved" when no one has contacted me!!!!!!
Your support is HORRIBLE.

phantomtrader View Post
I submitted a ticket at apexinvesting - that's where all the submissions are sitting - unanswered. I just looked at my first submission this morning - it's marked as "solved" when no one has contacted me!!!!!!
Your support is HORRIBLE.

I don't have access to AI data base, so that doesn't help much.
If you are still looking for help please resubmit to my attention.

We are bending backwards and forwards for our customers.
Not saying that we are flawless and don't make mistakes, but our 24/7 customer support team is very dedicated... each and every one of us.

In the future... if you don't get a reasonable reply within 24 hours, have it escalated to me.

Thx Marion

phantomtrader 
Reno, Nevada
Legendary Market Wizard

Not saying that we are flawless and don't make mistakes, but our 24/7 customer support team is very dedicated... each and every one of us.

In the future... if you don't get a reasonable reply within 24 hours, have it escalated to me.

Thx Marion

What are you talking about????????????? I was specifically told NOT to submit tickets at apextraderfunding and to submit at apexinvesting.

Attached is a screenshot of the tickets I have submitted. Other than one response yesterday acknowledging the screw up with the trade copier and a free reset, the answer to the problems
with the trade copier have never been answered.

I get the impression your organization is so screwed up that the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. Here's a recent reply from "Mr. Black": "Your ticket is sitting on the person who can answer it's desk, they will reply in due time."

This is the same guy who told me LAST WEEK that the apextraderfunding website DOES NOT handle trade copier issues and to submit at apexinvesting.net
Here's another response from "Mr. Black" regarding that response:

"This help desk handles billing, account and general website questions having to do with Apexinvesting.com

Please ask any questions related to Apex Trader Funding on the Apex Trader Funding website instant chat or Help Desk.

That can be found at https://www.apextraderfunding.com/

Thank you
Apex Investing Support"

This is the DIRECT OPPOSITE of what he told me last week.

I'm sick of the runaround. Fix it.

Requests

Thanked by:

Thx Marion

Looks like I wasn't very clear in this post.
I have access to Apex Trader Funding only.

Please use this link to submit the ticket https://support.apextraderfunding.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I will handle your ticket as soon as I get back to my desk later tonight and will clear out any misconceptions with Mr. Black internally

Thx, Marion

phantomtrader 
Reno, Nevada
Legendary Market Wizard

Looks like I wasn't very clear in this post.
I have access to Apex Trader Funding only.

Please use this link to submit the ticket https://support.apextraderfunding.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I will handle your ticket as soon as I get back to my desk later tonight and will clear out any misconceptions with Mr. Black internally

Thx, Marion

I will submit copies of all the tickets I have sent through apexinvesting. As far as Mr. Black is concerned, if he were on my staff, I'd fire his ass out of there.

Thanked by:
 alesiosc 
Manchester, UK

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja Trader 8
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 4
Thanks Received: 10

after reading some of the negative comments on here i just wanted to relate my experience with Apex so far.

i have done quite a few evaluations. 50k and 150k's. my one bad habit is i demo on live accounts, meaning i prefer to do my testing on live accounts.....

with how cheap Apex is, especially when they have their 80% off. the costs do add up when you go through as many accounts as i have. but i dont know where else i could have done so many evaluations at the cost so far. but going on to the Trade Copier. i too bought it. the most difference in account profits/losses has bee 3 ticks. i scalp so i would expe4ct some difference sometimes. and this is what i got. when there was a major difference once. it turned out to be a Rithmic thing and this was dealt with by Rithmic and Apex combined. very thoroughly i might add. im not going to say anymore cos to be quite frank. this is distracting me from my own trading at the moment. but i will leave you all with this. for all those that think its a scam. this is what they did for me last week, amongst other things. but nothing beats this......i traded on Friday. i noticed something funny with my data feed (Rithmic), took a few losses. but as i trade small and well within my risk. i stopped trading, to send the week. on Sunday. i get an email from Apex. i had no clue and didnt care about Fridays trading. it was just another day as far as i was concerned. but here is what they sent......

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2022-07-15_173847.png
Views:	592
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	325900  

bobwest 
Western Florida
Site Moderator

Platform: Sierra Chart
Trading: ES, YM
Frequency: Several times daily
Thanks Given: 57,442
Thanks Received: 26,278

Baudo View Post
This post is not an honest representation of the facts:

Moderator Notice
Moderator Notice

When one door closes, another opens.
-- Cervantes, Don Quixote

glennts 
Corpus Christi, TX / Westcliffe, CO

Broker: DDT / Rithmic / Kinetick / IQ
Trading: 6E, ES
Thanks Given: 24
Thanks Received: 1,022

Your English lesson for the day.

Definition of hyperbole: extravagant exaggeration (such as "mile-high ice-cream cones")

"If you don't want random outcomes, don't make random decisions."
 alesiosc 
Manchester, UK

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja Trader 8
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 4
Thanks Received: 10

glennts View Post
Your English lesson for the day.

Definition of hyperbole: extravagant exaggeration (such as "mile-high ice-cream cones")

dont we all. as Judge Judy would say "thats what we call puffing". i dont see any harm in stressing the fact they they are probably the only ones who have refunded and reset accounts for somebody elses mistake......alot of times in life, people who dont get their own way or are aggrieved somehow by something, will always shed the blame on whatever is easiest for them instead of rectifying the problem. which alot of the times is actually themselves......trading is a perfect example.....

Last Updated on April 15, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts