NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

ApexTraderFunding.com experience and review

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one ApexTraderFunding with 26 posts (25 thanks)
    2. looks_two Baudo with 24 posts (65 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Howard Roark with 22 posts (76 thanks)
    4. looks_4 phantomtrader with 21 posts (18 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Merkd1904 with 7.6 thanks per post
    2. looks_two bobwest with 4.3 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Howard Roark with 3.5 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Baudo with 2.7 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 118,807 views
    2. thumb_up 510 thanks given
    3. group 84 followers
    1. forum 271 posts
    2. attach_file 16 attachments

Search this Thread

ApexTraderFunding.com experience and review

phantomtrader 
Reno, Nevada
Legendary Market Wizard

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: ZN, ZB, CL
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 217
Thanks Received: 990

I tried this company to see if the trade copier had any value. What a mistake. The software does not work and the company is unresponsive.
I signed up for the $300,000 account last week and bought the trade copier - so I had two accounts. When I began trading, I noticed that the accounts never matched - they were way off, not just a few dollars of slippage.
I tried to contact support - but their support is terrible. No one knows anything about this trade copier and how it works.

There's something VERY wrong with Apex. I don't know what their deal is with Rithmic but whatever it is, it's designed to blow accounts - I think it's the trade copier.
Today I had a trade that went through the stop - but the numbers on the Chart Trader and Rithmic were entirely different.

Their published numbers of successful accounts are ridiculous. I saw their YouTube and figured out that they would need millions in funding to support those accounts because most of
their accounts are traded on a simulator.

Their support is nonexistent. Stay away.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
How to apply profiles
Traders Hideout
NexusFi Journal Challenge - May 2024
Feedback and Announcements
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Spoo-nalysis ES e-mini futures S&P 500
39 thanks
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
30 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
Bigger Wins or Fewer Losses?
23 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
21 thanks
Baudo
Utrecht, Netherlands

Thanks Given: 24
Thanks Received: 104

phantomtrader View Post
I tried this company to see if the trade copier had any value. What a mistake. The software does not work and the company is unresponsive.
I signed up for the $300,000 account last week and bought the trade copier - so I had two accounts. When I began trading, I noticed that the accounts never matched - they were way off, not just a few dollars of slippage.
I tried to contact support - but their support is terrible. No one knows anything about this trade copier and how it works.

There's something VERY wrong with Apex. I don't know what their deal is with Rithmic but whatever it is, it's designed to blow accounts - I think it's the trade copier.
Today I had a trade that went through the stop - but the numbers on the Chart Trader and Rithmic were entirely different.

Their published numbers of successful accounts are ridiculous. I saw their YouTube and figured out that they would need millions in funding to support those accounts because most of
their accounts are traded on a simulator.

Their support is nonexistent. Stay away.

Quite a different experience than I have

I've used trade copier and it works more or less fine

just be aware when scalping or closing out trades, always check in Rithmic if there are no open positions.
you also need to be very careful how you place your trades in ninja trader or sierra chart for example.

Are you normally a profitable trader. often people complain on forums because they are frustrated their trading isn't as profitabel as expected.
just trade profitable and keep an eye on Rithmic and all of your problems are gone

Thanked by:

phantomtrader 
Reno, Nevada
Legendary Market Wizard

Apex reset the account and I traded it today. Same screw ups with three trades. See attached screenshots. The Chart Trader shows the actual profit from three trades.
However, the two accounts on Rithmic show entirely different results.

No viable explanation from them on any of this. Only canned package responses which had nothing to do with the problems.
Their support is terrible. They have two companies - one for funding advertising and one for support for traders.
Neither one is responsive to the problem.

I am communicating with Rithmic as well.

The guy who posted a few pages back about this problem turned out to be absolutely correct. They are screwing with their clients.

ATM july 14

July14 Trades Rithmic

phantomtrader 
Reno, Nevada
Legendary Market Wizard

Baudo View Post
Quite a different experience than I have

I've used trade copier and it works more or less fine

just be aware when scalping or closing out trades, always check in Rithmic if there are no open positions.
you also need to be very careful how you place your trades in ninja trader or sierra chart for example.

Are you normally a profitable trader. often people complain on forums because they are frustrated their trading isn't as profitabel as expected.
just trade profitable and keep an eye on Rithmic and all of your problems are gone

The only reason I signed up with Apex was to take advantage of the trade copier. Yes, I am a profitable trader. And NO, their trade copier isn't performing as advertised.
The two accounts should be very close to each other. THEY ARE NOT. This has been persistent and not addressed by them.

They're screwing with their clients because they will NOT provide adequate support.

Baudo
Utrecht, Netherlands

phantomtrader View Post
The only reason I signed up with Apex was to take advantage of the trade copier. Yes, I am a profitable trader. And NO, their trade copier isn't performing as advertised.
The two accounts should be very close to each other. THEY ARE NOT. This has been persistent and not addressed by them.

They're screwing with their clients because they will NOT provide adequate support.

I have no problems with trade copier function, I use it in sierra chart up to 4 accounts is no problem.
You always have to check

if 1 gets filled an one not, and you close the first trade, you'll end up with a short on the second one.
it's your responsibility of course to keep an eye on Rithmic. That's the only one that counts.

in your case, it looks like you hit the trailing drawdown on your account, >7k losses.
every trade you open afterwards, gets closed directly.

it's so simple. Just know your rules instead of blaming support etc. Blaming others will not improve your trading.

Thanked by:

phantomtrader 
Reno, Nevada
Legendary Market Wizard

Baudo View Post
I have no problems with trade copier function, I use it in sierra chart up to 4 accounts is no problem.
You always have to check

if 1 gets filled an one not, and you close the first trade, you'll end up with a short on the second one.
it's your responsibility of course to keep an eye on Rithmic. That's the only one that counts.

in your case, it looks like you hit the trailing drawdown on your account, >7k losses.
every trade you open afterwards, gets closed directly.

it's so simple. Just know your rules instead of blaming support etc. Blaming others will not improve your trading.

See screenshot. It's self explanatory. Where do you see -$7,500?
The trade was entered at price 11637.00. The market high was 11667.50. That's a 30.50 pt draw down. At $20/pt, that's $6,100 and change which is exactly what Rithmic dashboard shows. So where did it hit the $7,500???

I have all the trade data downloaded from Rithmic. The trade copier is defective software.
They even admitted it yesterday when they did another reset.

July14 Trades Rithmic

Baudo
Utrecht, Netherlands

phantomtrader View Post
See screenshot. It's self explanatory. Where do you see -$7,500?

I have all the trade data downloaded from Rithmic. The trade copier is defective software.
They even admitted it yesterday when they did another reset.

July14 Trades Rithmic

its clear. Look at cash on hand. Almost certainly you hit the trailing drawdown limit.
do you have a clear understanding the concept of a live trailing drawdown ? Maybe that's reason you don't understand the outcomes.

but you can blame it on the trade copier, support etc.

whatever suits you best.

phantomtrader 
Reno, Nevada
Legendary Market Wizard

Baudo View Post
its clear. Look at cash on hand. Almost certainly you hit the trailing drawdown limit.
do you have a clear understanding the concept of a live trailing drawdown ? Maybe that's reason you don't understand the outcomes.

but you can blame it on the trade copier, support etc.

whatever suits you best.

You didn't read my post.

WoodyFox 
Columbus, Ohio

Experience: Intermediate
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 196
Thanks Received: 876

phantomtrader View Post

Just in case you didn't already know...that is not Apex's trade copier. They have an agreement with Flowbots to market it for profit. I would not go through a second party for it. Certainly not a company like Apex investing who is very shady at best. JMHO

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

Thanked by:

phantomtrader 
Reno, Nevada
Legendary Market Wizard

WoodyFox View Post
Just in case you didn't already know...that is not Apex's trade copier. They have an agreement with Flowbots to market it for profit. I would not go through a second party for it. Certainly not a company like Apex investing who is very shady at best. JMHO

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

Thank you for that information. This case is evolving towards a legal outcome, including a complaint filed with the FTC.

Thanked by:

Last Updated on April 15, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts