NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

CUTLOSS DAILY TRADING P/L and RANTS/CALLS

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Cutloss with 86 posts (9 thanks)
    2. looks_two Philip Hutchinson with 2 posts (0 thanks)
    3. looks_3 cory with 1 posts (2 thanks)
    4. looks_4 hedgeplay with 1 posts (1 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one bobwest with 7 thanks per post
    2. looks_two cory with 2 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 hedgeplay with 1 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Cutloss with 0.1 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 8,482 views
    2. thumb_up 19 thanks given
    3. group 6 followers
    1. forum 86 posts
    2. attach_file 63 attachments

Search this Thread

CUTLOSS DAILY TRADING P/L and RANTS/CALLS

Cutloss 
Midway florida

once you figure out something that works let me tell you YOU must just stick with what works nd not start fooling around in other markets.
I wont go into it but could have been a 600+day but you know .. CUTLOSS must try trading other things when he gets bored so make sure you stick with your tried and true because it is what prints money and what you know best so why start venturing out into other stuff like did today!!

still up on the day but still in the hole from yesterday!! anyway.

everything you do good or bad must be incorporated somehow into making yourself a better trader.

oh russell.. i can say i wont trade you then i go and do this!!

traded
oil btc russell es nasdaq

had i stuck with my tried and true nasdaq i would have cleaned up. .but what can i say.. im human i make mistakes !!

ScreenHunter 21005

ScreenHunter 21000

ScreenHunter 21001

I was stuck in the russell for hours and BTC which i am only going to trde btc if its a very long day swing. i did ok with it but its just dumb to trade. nothing but big vaccum traps up and down. i can manage those usually but the whole idea is just stupid and it runs hrd in like 3 minute bursts and that is it.. very BOOOOOORING honestly give me the nasdaq anyday..

how did i do today overall if i had to rate myself.. Fing terrible. today was a print money day all day and well i printed and gave back pritned and gave back it was not a difficult day at all!! however i will say that i am done with the russell. i have always had a weird relationship with the russel but it ends today. in writing.. done with the RUSSELL it is apparrently th eMEME index now. if amc sells then sell russell and vice vessa now i said russel was due for a sell and i scalped it ok but then they stuck me hard at max positions 5 lots micros and i held of course you will see how long i held by the chart of my 4 exits. early entry and adding at NOT OPPORTUNISTIC points will lead to lots of lost time.
MUST CAPITALIZE every day ! only what 10 more trading days this month!! get to it

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
How to apply profiles
Traders Hideout

Cutloss 
Midway florida

long micro bitcon here now

Cutloss 
Midway florida

Already friday and tech is back ..apparently. watch for the russell to run higher if memes start to run again.

ended up getting out of russel longs held in the middle fo the night still not all that happy with this weeks performance but wont complain too much since positive for the week.
yesterdays end of trades results here.

ScreenHunter 21016

Cutloss 
Midway florida

when you can make 50 to 200 a day conssitently but then you let 1 or 2 trade sets allow you to lose 200 to 400 then it will take you possibly a week to make this up since it is normal at that point to be more cautious.

SO much for my sizing up week! still positive net net but i am actually not sizing up just yet.

i jumped too soon to size up and it cost me this week from an opportunty cost stand point.

have a great weekend. c

Cutloss 
Midway florida

buy deeep dips make them extra deep today.
working on my short game!
ScreenHunter 21025

Cutloss 
Midway florida

its friday. stay relaxed

do not go big on fridays

cut losses
do less on fridays

never take big losss home over the weekend!

Cutloss 
Midway florida

i am far from perfect. i make mistakes but i keep after it!
if you have questions or are having issues or having thoughts about what just happened while you were trading you can post here. i will try to give you my best answer byt understand we are all differnt. you could be biased long or short today n both could have lost or made money!

anyway..we all struggle.. dont be embarassed to ask a question.

i am working on a way to share 1 or 2 excellent signals per day..its a work in progress

Cutloss 
Midway florida

why didnt my trade work earlier?
well my chart wasnt updating!! lol...
up for the day still while trading off a bad chart!!

Cutloss 
Midway florida

here are some fills! im sticking with my nq today. it never lets me down..some executions here
ScreenHunter 21060

ScreenHunter 21059

the way i trade is a ton of work!! but i have edge

cory 
virginia

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninja
Trading: NQ
Thanks Given: 877
Thanks Received: 8,090

Cutloss View Post
why didnt my trade work earlier?
well my chart wasnt updating!! lol...

it happen, I trade the Thursday chart except it was Friday! dropped the data provider the very next day.

Thanked by:

Last Updated on June 16, 2021

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts