NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

CUTLOSS DAILY TRADING P/L and RANTS/CALLS

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Cutloss with 86 posts (9 thanks)
    2. looks_two Philip Hutchinson with 2 posts (0 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Bernard Wilson with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 bobwest with 1 posts (7 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one bobwest with 7 thanks per post
    2. looks_two cory with 2 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 hedgeplay with 1 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Cutloss with 0.1 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 8,456 views
    2. thumb_up 19 thanks given
    3. group 6 followers
    1. forum 86 posts
    2. attach_file 63 attachments

Search this Thread

CUTLOSS DAILY TRADING P/L and RANTS/CALLS

Cutloss 
Midway florida

im logmg es.. yeah should picked the russell today!! anyway dont give up fight fight fight. they just want to take your points! they just want to take your contracts.. size down and dig in.. its going higher but like all amazing things in life it is gonna take time!!

im doing pretty good though down from my net gain high of 178 on the micro but still up over 100

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart
How to apply profiles
Traders Hideout

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Spoo-nalysis ES e-mini futures S&P 500
29 thanks
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
25 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
Bigger Wins or Fewer Losses?
21 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
16 thanks
 Cutloss 
Midway florida

exited some in it ti win it for 5 hours!!!not the greatest use of capital and i am stubborn not good but it ended up working out you can seem y buy times and hold times. still holding some of my original 5 lot .. looking to exit at 24.50 and 25.75
es should run higher tonight off of a dip if we get nikkei to run hard. turns out japan just might have a lot of semi conductor factories afterall.. stay tuned!
ScreenHunter 20957

i do not advocate deploying your capital this way i should have made double in and out versus this damn buy n hold swing day trade!!

look how little i made.. pennies per hour!!

lots of mistakes like a ton of mistakes today tons.

1. i was tractor beamed into the es as i watched and understood the meme trade would be pushing the russell aka amc!!
2. had 3 to 4 chance to gete out at almost break even and move on from the ES! but i didnt and it cost me dearly. just glancing back obviously with hindsight bias i see lots of trades i would hve crushed it on in the russell. i still have tons of work to do on my own self discipline and takign losses .

Have a great night. hope you all had a great day trading and if not there is always tomorrow and if youd had a crappy day today then i recommend doing nothing tomorrow.. zero.. make popcorn and watch the market move all day long and thats is your day. enjoy the mkt for what it is!! it is incredible now isnt it.
no btc for me today.. i am waiting for that big buy signal.. if i catch it!!
out of my 4th es lot waiting for my 5th and i will post the net p and L by the way.. i do a lot fo trades i would say my gross is always 1/3rd higher than my net. so I am cleaning up if they were minis but then again maybe not to jump 10 x is ridiculous unless you are ready and I am not even close and i love the micros yes.. that i sLOVE!

Cutloss 
Midway florida

ScreenHunter 20958

Cutloss 
Midway florida

it is my belief here that money came out of bitcoin to rotate into stocks because this is and will be the last and most likely the biggest short term parabolic move stocks have seen so far. the fed is talking taper due to inflation running rampant and inflation is big right now. huge actually shortages everywhere and do not get caught shorting this market until it starts to sell.. money will then come out of stocks and back into bitcoin..these overnight moves are the ones to trade trend intraday is just the most CHOP SUEY i have ever seen in a long time.

my point is that pay attention now and for the next few weeks. sell your stock portfolio into strenght slowly and or in a few weeks start buying some vix we should seee some inflation that is just out of this world soon.. and then like a light switch the mkts will reverse and it will be risk off for many years to come. that is when being a seller will help you tremendously. i am not a bear but the economy is going to be more of a trickle and the mkt is running on fed fiat fumes so do not get in front of it.

I tried shorting the nq tonigt and luckily exited and made up for it quickly but i still lost 2 bucks. this is the stock markets moment this is the start of the parabola when all stocks correlate and no one loses if they just buy mkt and chase.

If dow hits 39k i would look to buy massive vix options with 6 to 9 months of time.. but it cold rip a lot longer becausw we have so many Holders these days.

where was this NQ last night when i was sweating bullets long!!! typical

Cutloss 
Midway florida

Good morning traders!! inflation commodities memes all heating up as crypto tanks.

buy weakness and sell strength. im looking to long into btc futs here soon if i see a decent bottom.

this is what its like near the end while you are ina parabola. you never know how far it will stretch so dont miss out on it but DO NOT
short into it too early if you do exit fast

what are you going to work on today? everyday you should wake up look at your mkts and say to yourself.. what am i working on today is it patterns
is it psychology is it cutting loss is it making a better entry just work on 1 thing and get great at it and then do it over and over.

I am looking to buy a dip in the NQ off the open if we get it.

russell being run by memes and when they sell off be ready for a russell sell off out of the blue!

in 1999 it was hot ipos going to 400 to 700 a share on ipo day now it is memes.. the chase is on and it is real lately we had a lull but its back now and the major crypto are not part of it....yet. smart players in btc.. shifiting from stocks to crypto crypto to stocks..

potentially we see profit taking every quarter before earnings in btc and crypto as those "hedges" are unwound of thisw new asset class to help corporate earnings disguise well how bad ernings really are!

Yellen keep syellen about taper.. dont think they arent worried and feel a lil trapped. but the taper and perhaps a 50 year bond and a50 year mortgage may be on their way i mean how else can you afford to buy or sort of rent ha ha with an avg house price of almost 400K !!

going to have to shift this debt some how!!

mkt is highly senseitive to rates obviously . tapering will be the beginning of the end of these amazing times. at least for a lil while.

Cutloss 
Midway florida

not an easy day and seems like goingforward teh old easy days are gone for a while.. way to many unknowns to just buy the dips randomly and keep adding to have it work! i still say sit and wait for a big dip versus trying to sell into it.

im long nq now

Cutloss 
Midway florida

bought the dip not as deep as i would have liked been s strugglet oday for sure a lot of in and out for me lately ! hope you are having a good day and i think even though the vix may not be all that high you are getting massive intra bar volatility that is not necessrily reflected instantly in the vix itself what a day! still long NQ.
ScreenHunter 20961

Cutloss 
Midway florida

I am seeing that I am fatigued today looking to exit this last nq long and taking a break for awhile.

have a great day . up about 30 bucks on the day net overall Got long the russel at 2314 and out at 2317!! and just sat here and watcehd speed all the way to 2333..it happens all the time like that.

hit my target in nq im out.

have a great day
ScreenHunter 20963

ScreenHunter 20964

Cutloss 
Midway florida

eating lunch and i had a hunch so i got to trade my 1st Micro BTC contract.

did i like trading it? absolutley not!! seems like the easiest market to get trapped in since I was in las vegas. extrmely illiquid and jumps all around in vacuum holes.. not anything i want to be trading too much intraday but if a swing trader and i could pick my points then I would say go for it down here! and i knwo zero about btc.
ScreenHunter 20965

Cutloss 
Midway florida

oh bitcoin.. you had me for a hal hour.. i did another one.. i thought the nasdaq had some attack and trap periods but wow
bitcoin literally does nothing then BOOOOMMM.. you better be on the right side and using stops or you are toast.
was fun though from a momentum stand point it really moves once its going.
ScreenHunter 20966

Last Updated on June 16, 2021

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts