NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

FIO Journal Challenge - Feb 2021 w/Topstep

Discussion in Feedback and Announcements

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 7 posts (29 thanks)
    2. looks_two peanuts1956 with 6 posts (2 thanks)
    3. looks_3 dsulli6 with 3 posts (2 thanks)
    4. looks_4 bobwest with 3 posts (3 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one iqgod with 7 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 4.1 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Mtype with 4 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 bobwest with 1 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 13,278 views
    2. thumb_up 56 thanks given
    3. group 227 followers
    1. forum 39 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments

Search this Thread

FIO Journal Challenge - Feb 2021 w/Topstep

rossco 
Cardiff, South Wales

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninjatrader
Trading: ES, CL
Thanks Given: 667
Thanks Received: 201

Hi Mike,

I'd like to submit my journal for the Feb competition please. The URL is

I'm hoping to make myself more accountable, pass the Earn2Trade gauntlet, start making some real money and help others if I can.

I'm looking forward to reading and keeping up with the other journals in the competition also, and wish everyone good trading

Ross

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
59 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
37 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
24 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
22 thanks
The Program
19 thanks
TraderNeo
piscataway NJ USA

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 15

What I have learnt in my years trading experience is to keep losses minimum and let the winners run.

TraderNeo
piscataway NJ USA

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 15

Hi Mike,
Thanks. My topstep trading journal is linked here.

Thanks,
TraderNeo

jmp470
San Antonio, TX

Thanks Given: 46
Thanks Received: 56

hello all,
I wish everyone the best of luck! I'm entering the tournament to hold myself accountable for my trades.

My trading journal is here:

Sandpaddict 
Vancouver, Canada

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninjatrader, MT4
Broker: IB, Global Prime
Trading: Futures CFDs
Thanks Given: 975
Thanks Received: 637

Not looking for prize just accountability. And to see how I do.

Good luck all. Cheers!

Sent using the nexusfi.com mobile app

fxpro312 
Long Beach, California/ USA

Platform: Sierra Chart
Broker: IB, IQFeed
Trading: ES, NQ, CL, ZN, GBP, JPY
Thanks Given: 4
Thanks Received: 4

Its great to see such a positive community helping each other. In a lonely world of online trading there is power in community.

I am posting my journal here to start holding myself accountable to my actions in the markets.
Any critique or recommendations will be well received. Thanks to all who contributes to this site and puts the effort in to helping others on their journey.

peanuts1956 
Atlanta

Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: Ninja Trader
Trading: Mostly NQ and MNQ past 9 months, ES & CL in the past
Thanks Given: 14
Thanks Received: 32

Day 2 of TopStep Journal Challenge - an interesting day and unique goals for Wednesday. Follow the link below for my journal, give me some Thanks here if you receive any benefit from my journal. I'd like any suggestions for improvement to my journal. Two profitable days so far and have 30 ticks in the bank.

bobwest 
Western Florida
Site Moderator

Platform: Sierra Chart
Trading: ES, YM
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 57,343
Thanks Received: 26,267

peanuts1956 View Post
Day 2 of TopStep Journal Challenge - an interesting day and unique goals for Wednesday. Follow the link below for my journal, give me some Thanks here if you receive any benefit from my journal. I'd like any suggestions for improvement to my journal. Two profitable days so far and have 30 ticks in the bank.

Hi @peanuts1956,

You've already made the one post in this thread that you need in order to be entered in the contest. After someone has made a post here, members who want to view their journal will be able to click the link they placed in this thread and visit the journal thread. Votes will be tabulated on the number of Thanks you get in your journal.

Several posts in this thread are not necessary, and you don't benefit by multiple entries here.

To keep things simple in this thread, I am deleting the first post you made here in this thread two days ago, so the latest one will be the one that represents you in the contest. This is what you need, and you're good to go.

Thanks.

Bob.

When one door closes, another opens.
-- Cervantes, Don Quixote
Thanked by:
 Anand Jagdeo 
Shelburne
AJ

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker: Amp Futures
Trading: currency futures
Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 6

Good day Sir. I want to take this opportunity to thank you for creating and running this site and to all of the contributors for the indicators shared and all of the other tremendous information this site has to offer. There are so many good indicators here that the price for the Elite membership is a steal of a deal. This site is a must for any trader. I have started to trade again on the currencies and from the 25th Jan. to today 3rd Feb I have taken 64 trades and only made $290 though I have an 84% win ratio. I had 54 winners ($1676.25) and 10 losers ($1386.25). My problem is allowing some of my losers to run for too long $468.75; $168.75:$112.5;$331.5 while cutting my winners short between $25 & $50 and overtrading last week (49 trades). If I can change this phycology and mentality asap I will be successful 3rd time around having lost about $10k in my previous 2 attempts including the cost of paid software and training (Shadowtraders & Ninjacators) Thanks again

P.S:I would like to enter and contribute to the 2 ongoing challenges but I am not sure of how to go about it. Please advise

Anand Jagdeo

peanuts1956 
Atlanta

Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: Ninja Trader
Trading: Mostly NQ and MNQ past 9 months, ES & CL in the past
Thanks Given: 14
Thanks Received: 32

Anand Jagdeo View Post
Good day Sir. I want to take this opportunity to thank you for creating and running this site and to all of the contributors for the indicators shared and all of the other tremendous information this site has to offer. There are so many good indicators here that the price for the Elite membership is a steal of a deal. This site is a must for any trader. I have started to trade again on the currencies and from the 25th Jan. to today 3rd Feb I have taken 64 trades and only made $290 though I have an 84% win ratio. I had 54 winners ($1676.25) and 10 losers ($1386.25). My problem is allowing some of my losers to run for too long $468.75; $168.75:$112.5;$331.5 while cutting my winners short between $25 & $50 and overtrading last week (49 trades). If I can change this phycology and mentality asap I will be successful 3rd time around having lost about $10k in my previous 2 attempts including the cost of paid software and training (Shadowtraders & Ninjacators) Thanks again

P.S:I would like to enter and contribute to the 2 ongoing challenges but I am not sure of how to go about it. Please advise

Anand Jagdeo

Good day to you also. There are instructions at the very beginning of this thread and you can post a question in the question section. But I created my journal first in the thread called "Trading Journals". This is where you would post into what would be your trading journal. Your journal can be what you want it to be and say what you want. Then copy the URL for your trading journal and post it a submission inside the thread called "FIO Journal Challenge - Feb 2021 w/Topstep" which is the one you just posted in. I've been instructed that you only post once in the FIO Journal Challenge that creates the link to your trading journal inside FIO. Hope this helps.

Last Updated on March 1, 2021

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts