NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

NexGen indicators and review (www.nexgent3.com)

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Fat Tails with 34 posts (106 thanks)
    2. looks_two trendisyourfriend with 17 posts (18 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Wuudi with 14 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 dawntrader with 13 posts (4 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Fat Tails with 3.1 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Trader Duck with 2 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 plethora with 1.5 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 trendisyourfriend with 1.1 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 164,357 views
    2. thumb_up 240 thanks given
    3. group 72 followers
    1. forum 230 posts
    2. attach_file 24 attachments

Search this Thread

NexGen indicators and review (www.nexgent3.com)

matthew28 
United Kingdom

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Bookmap
Broker: Stage 5, Rithmic
Trading: US Equity Index Futures
Thanks Given: 3,500
Thanks Received: 2,532

Five posts today by dawntrader promoting nexgen and offering to sell discount licences.
I would have thought a trading master who has been using the software for nine years and makes double digit daily returns would be okay for cash?

You do not win as a trader, you just get to play again the next day. If that game doesn’t appeal to you then you should not trade. Gary Norden
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
How to apply profiles
Traders Hideout
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart
Increase in trading performance by 75%
The Elite Circle
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
33 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
My NQ Trading Journal
14 thanks
HumbleTraders next chapter
11 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
11 thanks
 dk27 
Europe

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT, IB
Broker: IQfeed, IB
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 223
Thanks Received: 144

Then you are doing much better than the owner of NexGen, he would find every excuse in the world not to provide any statements.

dawntrader View Post
If someone can benefit by using the program which you seem to know nothing about, then I can provide a license.

[See Attachment per your request]

Profit factor is most important (even more than the money for long-term consistency) It means for every dollar lost ($282) $38.11 were made. Or, in other words 282 X 38.11 = $10,747 profit today. It’s more important than even accuracy. It conveys the risk to reward the best.

forgiven 
Fletcher NC
Market Wizard

Platform: nijia trader
Broker: A.M.P. I.Q. ....C.Q.G.
Trading: ym es
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Days
Thanks Given: 287
Thanks Received: 580

dawntrader View Post
If you have a good knowledge of fibonacci, and you want an edge, after 9 years of using the program, I find it is a great tool for turning points and places where momentum may shift.

there is a good reason for not having a tree trail. send us thousands we got the grail. i will leave to the readers of this post if they think that is true or not. as for me i do not think a word of it is true. buyer be ware

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

forgiven 
Fletcher NC
Market Wizard

dawntrader View Post
It is your loss. I don't know what else i can do except post one more thing. See attachment. Nexgen is a great tool. If you choose to besmirch it or it's people because the price is too high, then you probably shouldn't be trading. ATTACHMENT ADDED PAGE 23...actual individual trades per the existing documented uploads. Annotated red squares are shorts and green circles are the exit (buys).

there getting bashed for not having a free trail, if people want another view ...go to internet and trade school.org take a look at what other are saying. it is not so good it is ugly.

Thanked by:

forgiven 
Fletcher NC
Market Wizard

dawntrader View Post
It's not what people who take trials say, it is what experience says. 9 years experience with the product (NEXGEN) vs. people who take trials and probably got put off by the price.

or you a mask vendor, you do not act like a regular member ...i have said all i am going to ..lola sales must have slowed down

Thanked by:
 saikodi 
Seattle WA/USA

Experience: Advanced
Platform: ThinkorSwim, NinjaTrader
Trading: ES, YM, CL
Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 13

dawntrader View Post
Don't be an ass. I am not a mask vendor. I can't sell my own license to someone who wants it if I am a vendor of Nexgen. In fact, I can't sell it to ANYONE who has already been talking with them. Be smarter in your cynicism. And, I have purchased 8 licenses for 8 computers. I use less than that now, so, I'm just trying to make an offer---you don't have to accept, but you also don't get to put down what you do not understand and not get a retort. I provided evidence. You don't want to accept it, that is your choice.

After hearing a lot about Nexgen, I decided to try their demo for 2 weeks. Just joined today. Obviously didnt see any trades executed today but looking at what they have, it looks pretty good to me. I kind of follow a similar trading methodology. Essentially its about joining the trend on pullbacks / retracements. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Lets see how the 2 week trial goes. I am going to attend the live education room religiously every single day for the next 2 weeks and then decide what to do. But I must say based on the video content and and my interaction with them today, am very impressed. I will post an update at the end of this week.

pfsthib 
Sulphur, LA USA

Platform: Ninjatrader
Trading: ES, NQ
Thanks Given: 37
Thanks Received: 82

saikodi View Post
After hearing a lot about Nexgen, I decided to try their demo for 2 weeks. Just joined today. Obviously didnt see any trades executed today but looking at what they have, it looks pretty good to me. I kind of follow a similar trading methodology. Essentially its about joining the trend on pullbacks / retracements. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Lets see how the 2 week trial goes. I am going to attend the live education room religiously every single day for the next 2 weeks and then decide what to do. But I must say based on the video content and and my interaction with them today, am very impressed. I will post an update at the end of this week.

How did the demo go?

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

saikodi 
Seattle WA/USA

pfsthib View Post
How did the demo go?

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

So yes I tried the demo for 1.5 weeks. I did see potential in the system. Its an enhanced version of what I currently use. I primarily trade based off fibs and support / resistance. Nexgen's system is more enhanced because it provides the exact information I need from multiple time frames on the same chart. So I was definitely impressed by it.

However 6 business days is not really sufficient to understand the system and the potential problems it can possibly have. So I decided to lease the software for 8 months for a hefty price. :-) So as of 4/13/2019 my lease started and am evaluating it further.

I have an initial impression of it which is both good and bad. I am still trying to understand the system and it will take me a few more days - perhaps an additional month. I will post a more detailed analysis here later.

But as of now I can definitely say that it costs a shit load of $$ for what it really is. If I had the time, I could have implemented something like it myself in NT. And trust me its not that difficult.

One thing I really hate about their system right out of the bat - its not easily accessible from your own custom indicators or strategies. If someone were to pay 18K for a system and they still cant own it completely, I dont see a point. :-)

Of course, in this age there is nothing in this world that cant be hacked. :-) But it requires some effort. So reading the values from the charts and doing reverse engineering just so you can use the software in your custom strategies requires some effort but things are working and am happy with that. But it took me a lot of time and effort to get them extracted.

Anyways, will post more later.

Thanked by:

barabas 
Chicago IL USA

Platform: Tradestation
Broker: Tradestation
Trading: ES,NQ, CL
Thanks Given: 105
Thanks Received: 173

saikodi View Post
So yes I tried the demo for 1.5 weeks. I did see potential in the system. Its an enhanced version of what I currently use. I primarily trade based off fibs and support / resistance. Nexgen's system is more enhanced because it provides the exact information I need from multiple time frames on the same chart. So I was definitely impressed by it.

However 6 business days is not really sufficient to understand the system and the potential problems it can possibly have. So I decided to lease the software for 8 months for a hefty price. :-) So as of 4/13/2019 my lease started and am evaluating it further.

I have an initial impression of it which is both good and bad. I am still trying to understand the system and it will take me a few more days - perhaps an additional month. I will post a more detailed analysis here later.

But as of now I can definitely say that it costs a shit load of $$ for what it really is. If I had the time, I could have implemented something like it myself in NT. And trust me its not that difficult.

One thing I really hate about their system right out of the bat - its not easily accessible from your own custom indicators or strategies. If someone were to pay 18K for a system and they still cant own it completely, I dont see a point. :-)

Of course, in this age there is nothing in this world that cant be hacked. :-) But it requires some effort. So reading the values from the charts and doing reverse engineering just so you can use the software in your custom strategies requires some effort but things are working and am happy with that. But it took me a lot of time and effort to get them extracted.

Anyways, will post more later.

How much did the lease cost?

Looking to hear from you

Best of luck!

saikodi 
Seattle WA/USA

barabas View Post
How much did the lease cost?

Looking to hear from you

Best of luck!

Sent you a PM with the details.

Thanks for the wishes. I have something that is running as of this morning... Still more work to do.

Last Updated on May 2, 2019

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts