NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

NexGen indicators and review (www.nexgent3.com)

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Fat Tails with 34 posts (106 thanks)
    2. looks_two trendisyourfriend with 17 posts (18 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Wuudi with 14 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 dawntrader with 13 posts (4 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Fat Tails with 3.1 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Trader Duck with 2 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 plethora with 1.5 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 trendisyourfriend with 1.1 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 162,635 views
    2. thumb_up 240 thanks given
    3. group 72 followers
    1. forum 230 posts
    2. attach_file 24 attachments

Search this Thread

NexGen indicators and review (www.nexgent3.com)

Sazon 
Roswell, GA

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 930
Thanks Received: 472

saikodi View Post
So yes I tried the demo for 1.5 weeks. I did see potential in the system. Its an enhanced version of what I currently use. I primarily trade based off fibs and support / resistance. Nexgen's system is more enhanced because it provides the exact information I need from multiple time frames on the same chart. So I was definitely impressed by it.

However 6 business days is not really sufficient to understand the system and the potential problems it can possibly have. So I decided to lease the software for 8 months for a hefty price. :-) So as of 4/13/2019 my lease started and am evaluating it further.

I have an initial impression of it which is both good and bad. I am still trying to understand the system and it will take me a few more days - perhaps an additional month. I will post a more detailed analysis here later.

But as of now I can definitely say that it costs a shit load of $$ for what it really is. If I had the time, I could have implemented something like it myself in NT. And trust me its not that difficult.

One thing I really hate about their system right out of the bat - its not easily accessible from your own custom indicators or strategies. If someone were to pay 18K for a system and they still cant own it completely, I dont see a point. :-)

Of course, in this age there is nothing in this world that cant be hacked. :-) But it requires some effort. So reading the values from the charts and doing reverse engineering just so you can use the software in your custom strategies requires some effort but things are working and am happy with that. But it took me a lot of time and effort to get them extracted.

Anyways, will post more later.

I remember back in 2005-2006 timeframe I leased NexGen for $2,000 per month when I didn't know s%^@t about trading while he and his wife drove around in his and hers lamborghinis or was it ferrari's..I can't seem to remember I see that he's still selling that snakeoil.

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
38 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
27 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
18 thanks
The Program
18 thanks

Last Updated on May 2, 2019

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts