NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Spotgamma-anyone using this?

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one JohnS with 3 posts (3 thanks)
    2. looks_two TraderGB with 2 posts (1 thanks)
    3. looks_3 myrrdin with 2 posts (3 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Keab with 2 posts (3 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one snax with 4 thanks per post
    2. looks_two myrrdin with 1.5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Keab with 1.5 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 JohnS with 1 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 14,116 views
    2. thumb_up 19 thanks given
    3. group 11 followers
    1. forum 13 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments

Search this Thread

Spotgamma-anyone using this?

JohnS 
Bamberg, Germany
Market Wizard

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Sierra Chart
Broker: IB, SierraCharts data
Trading: MES, FDXM
Thanks Given: 15,200
Thanks Received: 2,609

myrrdin View Post
I followed the recommendation of Tigertrader some time ago, and use the services of Spotgamma additionally to other services. I consider them to supply valuable information.

Unfortunately, I do not succeed getting in contact with them via email to their standard email address. I receive their emails from the same address (e.g. bills), but I do not receive answers to my questions regarding my subscription. Is anybody in email contact with them ?

Best regards, Myrrdin

xplorer View Post
If they are not responding via email, have you tried Twitter?

They seem to be replying to users over there

https://twitter.com/spotgamma

I also followed Tigertrader's recommendation and have been using Spotgamma services for the past year and find the information valuable. I too have the same problems with the customer service via Email: no response regarding my subscription questions. After upgrading from Basic to Pro, the billing for the Basic subscription just continues automatically and I have not been able to get this resolved after many emails. Thanks @xplorer for the tip, I will try the twitter route.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
How to apply profiles
Traders Hideout
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Spoo-nalysis ES e-mini futures S&P 500
33 thanks
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
28 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
23 thanks
Bigger Wins or Fewer Losses?
23 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
21 thanks
 myrrdin 
Linz Austria

Experience: Advanced
Platform: TWS
Broker: Interactive Brokers
Trading: Commodities
Thanks Given: 3,688
Thanks Received: 2,651

JohnS View Post
I also followed Tigertrader's recommendation and have been using Spotgamma services for the past year and find the information valuable. I too have the same problems with the customer service via Email: no response regarding my subscription questions. After upgrading from Basic to Pro, the billing for the Basic subscription just continues automatically and I have not been able to get this resolved after many emails. Thanks @xplorer for the tip, I will try the twitter route.

I was successful after sending an email to an email address I found somewhere on the internet. If you are interested, I will send you the address via PM.

Best regards, Myrrdin

Thanked by:
 JohnS 
Bamberg, Germany
Market Wizard

myrrdin View Post
I was successful after sending an email to an email address I found somewhere on the internet. If you are interested, I will send you the address via PM.

Best regards, Myrrdin

Dear @myrrdin ,

I've tried the email address posted on their website, [email protected], without success. Yes I am interested if you have another address.

Regards,

John

JohnS 
Bamberg, Germany
Market Wizard

JohnS View Post

As a follow up, I contacted SpotGamma via Twitter and SpotGamma responded quickly and has resolved my subscription issue professionally. Thanks @xplorer and @myrrdin for your help!

Thanked by:

Last Updated on July 8, 2021

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts