NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

TST/OneUp/LeeLoo/Earn2Trade

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one EminiTraderCBOT with 23 posts (7 thanks)
    2. looks_two bobwest with 12 posts (54 thanks)
    3. looks_3 matthew28 with 12 posts (33 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Howard Roark with 9 posts (8 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one bobwest with 4.5 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Merkd1904 with 3.5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 matthew28 with 2.8 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 SBtrader82 with 2.6 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 52,547 views
    2. thumb_up 297 thanks given
    3. group 45 followers
    1. forum 140 posts
    2. attach_file 7 attachments

Search this Thread

TST/OneUp/LeeLoo/Earn2Trade

SBtrader82   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 222
Thanks Received: 1,333

Poosman View Post
I got funded by TST but blew the account in less than a month. It's not a bad deal.

I also tried OneUp - a firm I would NOT recommend. Their cost structure is much more expensive as the monthly fees do NOT give you a reset. So every time you blow their limits, it's a $100 to continue no matter if you have a monthly charge coming up or not.

Well, actually it's the same with TST. You do not get a reset with your monthly fee, resets are something different from the monthly fee.

I think that all these funding companies are very hard to trade for.... personally I have been funded 3 times and blew up the account 3 times. However the fault is completely mine.
Consider that on 150K account you have a drawdown of 4500USD which for micros is equivalent to a 45K drawdown using minis.
The problem is that we all want to make 9K in one month or even less.

If you are fighting for consistency and you want to make 9K in a month, with a max drawdown of 4500, basically you want to double your money in one month.... which can only be done if you forget consistency.
So for me these funding companies are really the real deal BUT you must understand how to manage risk and leverage and this is extremely difficult.

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
Build trailing stop for micro index(s)
Psychology and Money Management
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
59 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
37 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
23 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
22 thanks
The Program
19 thanks

Poosman 
Houston, Texas

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: TV, TOS
Trading: NQ, ES, GC, Options
Thanks Given: 81
Thanks Received: 18

SBtrader82 View Post
Well, actually it's the same with TST. You do not get a reset with your monthly fee, resets are something different from the monthly fee.

I think that all these funding companies are very hard to trade for.... personally I have been funded 3 times and blew up the account 3 times. However the fault is completely mine.
Consider that on 150K account you have a drawdown of 4500USD which for micros is equivalent to a 45K drawdown using minis.
The problem is that we all want to make 9K in one month or even less.

If you are fighting for consistency and you want to make 9K in a month, with a max drawdown of 4500, basically you want to double your money in one month.... which can only be done if you forget consistency.
So for me these funding companies are really the real deal BUT you must understand how to manage risk and leverage and this is extremely difficult.

That's incorrect. If you blow TST limits your account is reset on the date you pay the recurring monthly fee. ?You can reset it sooner for $100 if you choose - I agree 100% with the rest of your post.

Thanked by:

matthew28 
United Kingdom

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Bookmap
Broker: Stage 5, Rithmic
Trading: US Equity Index Futures
Thanks Given: 3,500
Thanks Received: 2,532

Poosman View Post
If you blow TST limits your account is reset on the date you pay the recurring monthly fee.

It used to be that if one failed Topstep Step1 close to the re-billing date, then the trader could cancel the subscription, practice till the end of the month then buy a new Combine and save $99.
But when in Step2 that couldn't be done as cancelling the subscription would take the trader back to Step1 so the reset always had to be paid.

It was good when they changed that. It is nice to have the option not to pay the reset fee for those who choose to spend the rest of the month practicing and working through the issues that just caused them to fail, before then having a fresh attempt.

You do not win as a trader, you just get to play again the next day. If that game doesn’t appeal to you then you should not trade. Gary Norden
Thanked by:

Poosman 
Houston, Texas

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: TV, TOS
Trading: NQ, ES, GC, Options
Thanks Given: 81
Thanks Received: 18

Poosman View Post
That's incorrect. If you blow TST limits your account is reset on the date you pay the recurring monthly fee. ?You can reset it sooner for $100 if you choose - I agree 100% with the rest of your post.

From the TST FAQs:

A reset is completely independent of your monthly fee and can be purchased at any time without ever affecting your billing date. Additionally, if your Trading Combine® account has a broken rule at the time of your monthly payment being charged your account will reset automatically for no additional fee.

Thanked by:

SBtrader82   is a Vendor

Poosman View Post
From the TST FAQs:

A reset is completely independent of your monthly fee and can be purchased at any time without ever affecting your billing date. Additionally, if your Trading Combine® account has a broken rule at the time of your monthly payment being charged your account will reset automatically for no additional fee.

Wow!! that's quite interesting, I didn't know that.... I think it's something they might have added recently because I was completely not aware. Thanks a lot for sharing.

Thanked by:
EminiTraderCBOT
Chicago, IL

Thanks Given: 57
Thanks Received: 20

Poosman View Post
I got funded by TST but blew the account in less than a month. It's not a bad deal.

I also tried OneUp - a firm I would NOT recommend. Their cost structure is much more expensive as the monthly fees do NOT give you a reset. So every time you blow their limits, it's a $100 to continue no matter if you have a monthly charge coming up or not.

I like TST but not their 2 part evaluation
LeeLoo and Earn2Trade I have read are good

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

Thanked by:

SBtrader82   is a Vendor

TexasMade View Post
I recently tried the 150k earn2trade gauntlet mini.

I had several issues where positions were opening and closing on their own. One time so many positions opened and I had support with me and they saw it live so they closed the positions but I "FAILED" the challenge due to too many contracts being used at once. Stops were being moved from where I placed them, I would be unable to close positions at times and would make me negative when I was finally able to missing out closing in profit. Their discord has several people complaining of the same issues. I replied about my issues on Canadian Futures Trader youtube videos promoting them and he deletes my reply, probably because he is a mod on their discord. I only did it because of the 50% discount but after seeing all those issues and them blaming me I can see why they have the 50% off Flash Sales. My advice if you really want to try a funded place is stay away from earn 2 trade. Biggest waste of life and money. I was nearly funded but they screwed me on 2 days of my profit where I could have made more than 2k because of the issues I was having. Not worth it

Can you please tell what platform you were using to trade with ?

Thanked by:
Merkd1904
Atlanta, Georgia

Thanks Given: 55
Thanks Received: 147

EminiTraderCBOT View Post
Has anyone been recently funded by anyone of these companies or any other?

I was, but fell promptly on my face.

To answer the question i do know people (via the internet) that have substantial accounts at Topstep. More so after the past few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EminiTraderCBOT
Chicago, IL

Thanks Given: 57
Thanks Received: 20

TexasMade View Post
Earn2trade is just like what one up does too with the resets. I dont see anything wrong with that. But no EminiTraderCBOT earn2trade is not good. Go to their discord and you can see alot of others complaining of the shit that happens to them. The issues they experience with orders opening and closing on their own, not beig able to close orders makes them fail even though its not their fault.

Thank you for the info! Extremely appreciate it.
I am going to go with LeeLoo and trying out their Glide program with the static drawdown.

I’m debating on TST. I was against them with the 2 step trial evaluation. I like the one step of others but maybe it’s not that bad and TST worth going for.

Instead of E2T and OneUp the other options I’ve seen aside from LeeLoo and TST there is UProfitTrader and ApterosTrading. I am considering Apteros as their parameters are $50K account to Tryout, Goal target is $10K and max loss is $4K. No trailing drawdowns or anything else. Just make $10K before losing $4K. Once funded your max loss is $4K. Payouts are done quarterly. Their fee is $315/mo. No other options. Anyone ever go with them? I like the straightforward rules of Apteros but the monthly is a bit high. You have to trade a minimum of 30 days so it will be a minimum of 2 months payment. $630 if you pass it within the first try. 30 days to make $10K and not lose $4K.

The other I just came across is UProfitTrader. Don’t know much about them.

Thanked by:

matthew28 
United Kingdom

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Bookmap
Broker: Stage 5, Rithmic
Trading: US Equity Index Futures
Thanks Given: 3,500
Thanks Received: 2,532

TexasMade View Post
Personally I think apteros would be the most legit one of them all due to Merrit Black running it coming from SMB.

I think Apteros sounds good too. Especially the reduced round turn costs when funded at $1.22 for the ES compared to $4.26 with Topstep funded ( https://www.apterostrading.com/prop-desk ).
It also sounds like you actually getting mentoring/guidance/support once funded whereas with Topstep or most internet funding firms there seems to be very little support for traders.
The only thing I don't particularly like is the quarterly withdrawal policy. I would prefer the option of being able to withdraw monthly.

You do not win as a trader, you just get to play again the next day. If that game doesn’t appeal to you then you should not trade. Gary Norden

Last Updated on May 12, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts