NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

TST/OneUp/LeeLoo/Earn2Trade

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one EminiTraderCBOT with 23 posts (7 thanks)
    2. looks_two bobwest with 12 posts (54 thanks)
    3. looks_3 matthew28 with 12 posts (33 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Howard Roark with 9 posts (8 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one bobwest with 4.5 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Merkd1904 with 3.5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 matthew28 with 2.8 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 SBtrader82 with 2.6 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 52,497 views
    2. thumb_up 297 thanks given
    3. group 45 followers
    1. forum 140 posts
    2. attach_file 7 attachments

Search this Thread

TST/OneUp/LeeLoo/Earn2Trade

moorookaman 
Brisbane Queensland Australia

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Motivewave (Order Flow)
Trading: CL, NG, UB
Thanks Given: 24
Thanks Received: 23

Hi All,

I've just signed up for the Leeloo "$50,000" challenge as today it's only $51 down from $170 for the first month - click on the news section of the website to get the discount code. I am in no way affiliated with Leeloo just seems a good deal and I'm ready to have another go at passing. If I'm feeling brave I may even start a journal to track my progress....

Thanks
Adam

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
65 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
42 thanks
Battlestations: Show us your trading desks!
25 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
23 thanks
The Program
19 thanks
EminiTraderCBOT
Chicago, IL

Thanks Given: 57
Thanks Received: 20

moorookaman View Post
Hi All,

I've just signed up for the Leeloo "$50,000" challenge as today it's only $51 down from $170 for the first month - click on the news section of the website to get the discount code. I am in no way affiliated with Leeloo just seems a good deal and I'm ready to have another go at passing. If I'm feeling brave I may even start a journal to track my progress....

Thanks

Adam

I can’t seem to find the code.
Can you help me please?
Which news article?

EminiTraderCBOT
Chicago, IL

lexknight View Post
I've traded with all 4. I'd rank them best to worse as OneUp, TST, LeeLoo and E2T.

E2T has for months been changing brokerages for funded accounts, which would make me stand on the sidelines until I knew they were up and running. You can pass, but you aren't getting a funded account until that's complete. There's an E2T thread with more info.

TST and OneUp probably the most professional and trustworthy I'd say, the 2 step process with TST though and some of the rules just make it less attractive. OneUp trades much more like a real, normal account. If you enter too many contracts for example, it just balks and won't let you do that. Where TopStep will let you trade too many in error no problem, then bust you for it. Same with drawdown, hit it with OneUp, it just stops you for the day. TST, you fail.

LeeLoo, cheaper prices, but just semi sketch. Look up their YouTube videos as an example, just weird shit. As well read up on their withdraw rules. It's once a month at month end, and there's limits. Any of the other companies withdraws are more on demand, ie. you can ask when you want.

I am debating on OneUp or LeeLoo. Aside from the weird videos and all of that, as long as they allow a fair chance to pass, reasonable prices and pay out cash when it’s time to withdraw then they can have unicorns jumping the moon over a rainbow on their website and videos for all I care. As long as all is legit. I’ve been watching some review videos on LeeLoo on YouTube and it seems to be decent in terms of their process.

I was hoping someone who has taken and is currently funded with them to learn more about them once funded and all.

Thank you !

EminiTraderCBOT
Chicago, IL

I really like TST setup but I just don’t like the 2 steps to pass. The others are 1 try.

Anyone have any other experience with any of the funded programs that they can share? Looking for some overall feedback on them.

Thank you

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

nikto
Düsseldorf , Germany

Thanks Given: 92
Thanks Received: 60

I shared my experience with Oneup in the previous post. I have also experience with e2t , for me is e2t the best choice. Only one step and no ridiculous rule if you got funded.

Thanked by:
EminiTraderCBOT
Chicago, IL

I think I am going to try E2T. Seems reasonable and a great selection of platforms.

I love using InvestorRT for charts but I never knew you can trade from it as well? I would use this hands down but does anyone have any trading info? Does it have a DOM to trade from? Is it just chart trading?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

k7ler
CONSTANTINE/ALGERIA (DZ)

Thanks Given: 146
Thanks Received: 7

leeloo stop eurex data very saad ,I'm looking for funding that supports eurex data

tr8er 
Europe
Market Wizard

Experience: Advanced
Platform: TradeNavigator, BookMap
Trading: ES, CL, 6E, 6B
Thanks Given: 220
Thanks Received: 709

k7ler View Post
leeloo stop eurex data very saad ,I'm looking for funding that supports eurex data

TopStep supports Eurex, but just in Funded Accounts (not during the combine/evaluation)

tr8er 
Europe
Market Wizard

Platform: TradeNavigator, BookMap
Trading: ES, CL, 6E, 6B
Thanks Given: 220
Thanks Received: 709

EminiTraderCBOT View Post
I think I am going to try E2T. Seems reasonable and a great selection of platforms.

I love using InvestorRT for charts but I never knew you can trade from it as well? I would use this hands down but does anyone have any trading info? Does it have a DOM to trade from? Is it just chart trading?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

InvestorRT is a great software (not cheap, but very good and if you never have used it before, I guess the learing curve is a bit longer until you understand all the features and how to handle em). I saw on their homepage that DOM-trading is available.

bobwest 
Western Florida
Site Moderator

Platform: Sierra Chart
Trading: ES, YM
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 57,335
Thanks Received: 26,267

EminiTraderCBOT View Post
I really like TST setup but I just don’t like the 2 steps to pass. The others are 1 try.

The thing about not liking the two steps in TopStep is understandable, but I have a different view: If you're a good trader, you will be able to do both fairly easily. It's a matter of whether you can stay consistent or not. If you're not a good trader and are not consistent, you may pass the first but probably not the second, since consistency -- staying power -- is what is required to do it again. If you can't pass the second, you really don't want to be going directly into live trading after the first, because this is harder and you are more likely to fail it.

In the long view, a few more weeks of Combine trading in their step two is nothing, assuming you can pass it. I know that traders tend to assume they are going to just breeze through these tests, but experience argues otherwise.

Again, I do understand wanting to get on with it, and this is not meant to criticize anyone who feels the two steps are a big issue. I just look on it as another way to be certain that you're actually ready, before entering the big time. Your experience may be different.

But just as most traders will fail at trading their own accounts, at first anyway, so most Combiners will fail as well, and for the same reasons. I would advise people not to assume easy success, and not to count their money just yet.

Also, remember that for a few hundred bucks of margin, there's the micro contracts, which involve real-money trading with relatively low risk. A good way to get you feet wet if you need to.

Good luck to those who are trying any of these, whichever they decide on.

Bob.

When one door closes, another opens.
-- Cervantes, Don Quixote

Last Updated on May 12, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts