NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Aaron Korbs TradAcc Volume Profile

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one EminiTraderCBOT with 7 posts (1 thanks)
    2. looks_two Tyro with 4 posts (4 thanks)
    3. looks_3 bobwest with 4 posts (6 thanks)
    4. looks_4 MitchellMc with 3 posts (1 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one FuturesTrader71 with 5 thanks per post
    2. looks_two theprophe with 3 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 bobwest with 1.5 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Tyro with 1 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 24,290 views
    2. thumb_up 28 thanks given
    3. group 16 followers
    1. forum 30 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments

Search this Thread

Aaron Korbs TradAcc Volume Profile

MitchellMc 
Auckland, New Zealand

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Sierra Chart
Trading: Currencies, ES
Thanks Given: 27
Thanks Received: 7

He appears to be both a great educator and someone with a really solid grasp of trading. Rare... and initially confusing. His videos have impressed me... and there aren't many guys out there showing broker statements... that says something in and of itself.

I get why people would be conflicted about him though. He is a very good salesman/communicator which sets off alarm bells (rightly or wrongly). Why sell this shit so hard if you could just trade well and live the dream? Well I suppose some people really do love teaching and building community. There is also a shit tonne of money to be made selling a service if it is any good. So why not?

3k is a lot... but if you wanted to make profile your thing it might be well worth it. If you can speed up your learning curve (in the right way), you probably should. The question in my mind, is would you learn at a deeper level if you just read a few good books on Market and Volume Profile... and then mindfully watched 10,000 sessions develop in replay and took fiendish notes. Or, you could do both, so that you have a baseline context or lens through which to view the developing profiles and price action, and maybe you would learn faster. I dont know.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Diary of a simple price action trader
26 thanks
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
24 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
21 thanks
My NQ Trading Journal
19 thanks
HumbleTraders next chapter
9 thanks

awesomizer 
Portage, MI

Platform: Bookmap, Tradingview
Trading: NQ
Thanks Given: 219
Thanks Received: 63

MitchellMc View Post
He appears to be both a great educator and someone with a really solid grasp of trading. Rare... and initially confusing. His videos have impressed me... and there aren't many guys out there showing broker statements... that says something in and of itself.

I get why people would be conflicted about him though. He is a very good salesman/communicator which sets off alarm bells (rightly or wrongly). Why sell this shit so hard if you could just trade well and live the dream? Well I suppose some people really do love teaching and building community. There is also a shit tonne of money to be made selling a service if it is any good. So why not?

3k is a lot... but if you wanted to make profile your thing it might be well worth it. If you can speed up your learning curve (in the right way), you probably should. The question in my mind, is would you learn at a deeper level if you just read a few good books on Market and Volume Profile... and then mindfully watched 10,000 sessions develop in replay and took fiendish notes. Or, you could do both, so that you have a baseline context or lens through which to view the developing profiles and price action, and maybe you would learn faster. I dont know.

I am suspicious of this post. Comes out of the blue talking about him being a great educator, salesperson, showing statements and all. Korbs is that you?

MitchellMc 
Auckland, New Zealand

Trading: Currencies, ES
Thanks Given: 27
Thanks Received: 7

No dude it is not Korbs... just another guy who is zeroed in on profile concepts at the moment and looking for good information. There isn't a whole lot of practical stuff out there.

Put it this way... I wont be buying his course as I am far enough along that I won't get that much value out of it. I'll do the hard yards and watch as many days in replay as I can to internalize the dynamics involved. But that is all in books if you are willing to read and then study it live.

I've never paid 3k for a course and never will. Crazy to me... but for a beginner who has plenty of cash? It just seems better than the other scammers out there who clearly have zero f*cking idea about real trading. My girlfriend had a mate who paid 25k for a course once. It blew my mind and made an impression on me (I was prop trading at the time), so maybe I have a soft spot for pointing beginners in a direction that won't be a total scam, where possible.

At the end of the day it is just levels, bias for trading style, and being able to adjust on the fly with new information. He seems to give a framework for this which is a good way to go for a newbie.

He could be full of it, who knows. Just sharing my first impressions.

Thanked by:

bobwest 
Western Florida
Site Moderator

Experience: Advanced
Trading: ES, YM
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 57,424
Thanks Received: 26,276

Moderator Notice
Moderator Notice

When one door closes, another opens.
-- Cervantes, Don Quixote
Thanked by:

bobwest 
Western Florida
Site Moderator

Experience: Advanced
Trading: ES, YM
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 57,424
Thanks Received: 26,276

awesomizer View Post
Nice story, yeah I still think your Korbs

Moderator Notice
Moderator Notice

When one door closes, another opens.
-- Cervantes, Don Quixote
Thanked by:
EminiTraderCBOT
Chicago, IL

Thanks Given: 57
Thanks Received: 20

I’ve taken his trial and watched him live trade several times. I do believe he is the real deal. In the sense you can gain some great knowledge from him.

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

Thanked by:
suran
kandy/ sri lanka

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks Received: 2

Is he trading volume profile or market profile? you might argue its both the same. But I would disagree. I am just trying to figure out the applicability of volume profile in to my FX trading.

Tyro 
Houston Texas

Platform: Sierra Chart, TOS
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 30

suran View Post
Is he trading volume profile or market profile? you might argue its both the same. But I would disagree. I am just trying to figure out the applicability of volume profile in to my FX trading.

Volume. As a Convergent alumni, his influence is from , who is Mr Volume Profile. Look over Aaron's youtube videos - the main title is usually something about Volume Profile.

Like anything in trading, Volume Profile is complex but clearer and more intuitive than a lot of other measurements. (to me)

Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
EminiTraderCBOT
Chicago, IL

Thanks Given: 57
Thanks Received: 20

His course is amazing. His Live Trading Experience is amazing. Him as a person is amazing. He knows how to put a course together and even better a course that works! So precise and detailed. Leaves nothing to chance. Explains things thoroughly and proper. Best investment by far. The way he trades is an art. Disciplined. Patient. I can’t say enough great things about Korbs and his course. He’s always willing to help. Goes above and beyond to make sure you understand. Great guy!

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

aircal 
Keller, TX USA

Platform: Tradestation, NinjaTrader
Trading: YM, ES, CL
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 40

He has some free days in the trade room, such that it is, so I tuned in.

Lots of talk, no trading…

Last Updated on April 23, 2022

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts