NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Any good traders on YouTube?

Discussion in Traders Hideout

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one SBtrader82 with 18 posts (50 thanks)
    2. looks_two faithdefender with 16 posts (15 thanks)
    3. looks_3 phantomtrader with 16 posts (22 thanks)
    4. looks_4 TheTradeSlinger with 13 posts (13 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 6.3 thanks per post
    2. looks_two 1BSD with 3.9 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 SBtrader82 with 2.8 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 SpeculatorSeth with 2.8 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 89,105 views
    2. thumb_up 570 thanks given
    3. group 743 followers
    1. forum 331 posts
    2. attach_file 9 attachments

Search this Thread

Any good traders on YouTube?

Losch1
Aripeka, Florida

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 3

Honestly with how many hours of videos PATs has do you really need another youtube channel? Good luck going through all 1.8k of his videos.

But if you did youd probably atlest be making 24 a year. No?

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts
Increase in trading performance by 75%
The Elite Circle

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
34 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
My NQ Trading Journal
14 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
11 thanks
HumbleTraders next chapter
11 thanks
 Tyro 
Houston Texas

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Sierra Chart, TOS
Trading: Futures
Thanks Received: 30

gianuk View Post
Did you know that BnL is now millionaire? did you know who was his master_ His master in disguise was Joseph james, and this can found in Bnl's personal interview with Antony Crudele on youtube_
He got so frustrated by JJ fake fills that he decided to study and he made it on his own_

Pardon, who is BnL?

gianuk
London

Thanks Received: 5

Tyro View Post
Pardon, who is BnL?

Have to say spent some good 20 mins after your post, searching my emails and searching antony's youtube channel to find that interview,,,, which it could be in the podcast too, but didnt manage to find it. So i have emailed Anthony to see if he can provide the link for me ,, Nowadays it's a messy world with all these usernames, and shorted names, I am sorry can't remember his full name atm_

gianuk
London

Thanks Received: 5

Tyro View Post
Pardon, who is BnL?

Found the link hope that helps ... watch after min 6,30 when he talks about school of trade and what he went trough to become who he is now

Thanked by:
 Tyro 
Houston Texas

Platform: Sierra Chart, TOS
Trading: Futures
Thanks Received: 30

gianuk View Post
Found the link hope that helps ... watch after min 6,30 when he talks about school of trade and what he went trough to become who he is now

Thanks for your hard work! I'll listen to it.

pixieswan
Bellevue

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 0

leescharf View Post
He does has a set of indicators you can pay a monthly subscription for... but worth every penny IMHO.

How has your experience with his indicators been?

I saw some good reviews on investimonials, and one that was mixed:

" The indicators are pretty interesting and helpful if you know how to interpret the signals. You will constantly get conflicting signals from his indicators so you will need to have a good understanding of what the market is doing and how to apply his indicators. I papertraded for a few weeks and then went live and lost $ for the 1st 3 months. About 4 months later, I became more consistent but I wasn't really making any money. I was only able to break even on most days. After 9 months, I decided that I need to try something else and closed my tradestation account. I think my biggest complain is that Barry will not respond to any emails unless it is a support related question (according to his site, i didn't have any supported related questions). I sent him a couple emails but never got a single reply. I think his method seems legit if you can think like him but it wasn't for me.
"

SunTrader
Boca Raton, FL

Thanks Given: 81
Thanks Received: 182

Snydes112 View Post
... hypocrisy. We are ultimately trying to find an edge so we can take other people’s money so in general we aren’t in the most noble profession to begin with.

If you really feel that way (last sentence) ... then why are you here (see bold)?

BertV
New Haven, CT

Thanks Given: 73
Thanks Received: 85

anyone interested or questioning whether "trades by matt" is really funded, he blew up his funded account this week. He put out a video explaining what happened. Doubt a fake trader would put in the effort to create such a ruse, though I am sure its possible. I think its also helpful for anyone considering the combine.

GrizzX
Las Vegas

Thanks Given: 31
Thanks Received: 4

vstolyarov View Post
I love trading against him (nothing personal) sometimes/bc stream gets over 800 views still every day; when he adds into losers without any skill/strategy (just some vwap).
Like someone else had said:
"Youtube is hardly a medium for anyone serious to spend too much time on (my mistake initially), especially if you actually do make money by trading." It good to gather public/crowd behavior info.

I like listening to him from time to time (only for short period of time) but he rarely says when he enters a trade. I do like his laid back manner but he certainly doesn't show what indicators he uses.

faithdefender 
Salem VA USA

Platform: Oanda, NT8, TradingView
Broker: Oanda, TorS
Trading: Stocks, Currency Futures
Thanks Given: 130
Thanks Received: 117

I began watching MitchRay TA on YouTube about 5 months ago. He was referred by Scott Carney. I dont have the money to subscribe to his monthly Patreon, but I think his TA is invaluable. He primarily charts BTC and crypto, but he does other assets. Its free but I am like a guppy swimming along a shark who eats for free from the scraps.

Last Updated on March 30, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts