NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Any good traders on YouTube?

Discussion in Traders Hideout

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one SBtrader82 with 18 posts (50 thanks)
    2. looks_two phantomtrader with 16 posts (22 thanks)
    3. looks_3 faithdefender with 16 posts (15 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Joseph Connors with 13 posts (10 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 6.3 thanks per post
    2. looks_two 1BSD with 3.9 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 SBtrader82 with 2.8 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 SpeculatorSeth with 2.8 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 89,266 views
    2. thumb_up 570 thanks given
    3. group 743 followers
    1. forum 331 posts
    2. attach_file 9 attachments

Search this Thread

Any good traders on YouTube?

bobc 
Boksburg, South Africa

Experience: Advanced
Platform: IG Markets
Broker: Ideal
Trading: Stocks,Indexes
Thanks Given: 32
Thanks Received: 33

Halb View Post
If you want to learn to trade, go to the bathroom and look in the mirror to see the only person that can teach you to trade. Cheers Kaisen

Kaisen,
You make out learning to trade is a simple business.And some members thanked you?
I believe you will fail without a mentor, or else take a long time to learn.
This thread is useful with new info.posted by the members.
But maybe you are right, in which case, I have always wanted to learn to fly.
I will look in the mirror to learn.
bobc

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Spoo-nalysis ES e-mini futures S&P 500
29 thanks
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
25 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
Bigger Wins or Fewer Losses?
21 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
17 thanks
 Halb 
San Fracisco California USA

Experience: Advanced
Platform: TradeStation
Broker: Tradestation
Trading: Emini ES
Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 17

I’ve learned to fly so I speak with confidence. I used instructors to get the necessary skill set and pass the government tests. I’ve learned to (2006 to date) trade. You can read books and hire trainers but trading is based on your life experience and values, ultimately you teach yourself.

Kaisen (google it)

thailerdurden
san antonio, tex

Thanks Given: 17
Thanks Received: 33

youtube's trading rush is interesting. He does 100 trades using different strategies. Currently he loves using the MACD. Trading Rush makes scathing reviews of other systems. And he when he speaks, he actually informs unlike other you tubers that can babble on and on and never making a point

Thanked by:

justtrader 
San Francisco, CA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja Trader, TOS
Trading: es, rty, cl, gc, nq, ym
Thanks Given: 104
Thanks Received: 173

faithdefender View Post
There was and is a guy named Atlas FX or AFX and he has a really good strategy he teaches. My husband and I watch him all the time, but for the few months he has taken a vacation. We also like Trader Tok who teaches the M1 and W1 harmonic patterns. We also like a few more, but watch out for from anything Online Trading Academy related. They took our savings. We have learned more from the YouTube world than we did from them. These are only for Forex pairs, but the M1 W1 apply to all assets. They are free.

Well, I thought I was the only one who did not see any positive outcome from Online Trading Academy. They lured me with all kinds of free stuff and I attended their office in San Jose California on November 2008. It was supposed to be a full day of free education among other items. It was nothing more than 2+ hours of sales pitch and a tour of their classroom with students in session; nothing learned.

I got booted out their office just prior to a free lunch because I refused to pay them $16,000 for their class. I believe the something happened to others because the group of attendees was shrinking as they were calling each of us to a private talk with their sales people.

justtrader 
San Francisco, CA

Platform: Ninja Trader, TOS
Trading: es, rty, cl, gc, nq, ym
Thanks Given: 104
Thanks Received: 173

Cornbeefsoup View Post
ShadowTrader (for Market Profile/Market Internals) - He was a game changer for me.
youtube.com/user/shadowtrader01

James Dalton (for Market Profile)
youtube.com/user/jdaltontrading

Peter Davies (for Price Ladder, he's all over futures.io YouTube channel) - He's the founder of Jigsaw Trading.

The late Mark Douglas (for trading psychology) He's not a YouTuber but rather an author. I highly recommend his books. He is no longer alive unfortunately but his video lectures are all over YouTube - some are hours long but worth every minute.

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

I agree with using youtube.com/user/shadowtrader01. I have learned quit a bit from them. Actually, I have made some dough using their teachings.

Thanked by:

Brandenton 
Virginia Beach, VA

Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: TopStep
Trading: YM, MYM
Thanks Given: 755
Thanks Received: 1,557

The best, no BS youtube channel to me, has to be from Mr. Pip. He has a LOAD of videos, he's dedicated lots of time and money into giving back. His approach is strictly from a technical perspective, but you will see how effective it is. Can't recommend it more.

His earlier videos are when he was trading FOREX, but moved to futures. Either way, the approach is the same, regardless of the instrument traded.

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/c/MrPip/featured[/yt]

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

faithdefender 
Salem VA USA

Platform: Oanda, NT8, TradingView
Broker: Oanda, TorS
Trading: Stocks, Currency Futures
Thanks Given: 131
Thanks Received: 117

I liked Mr. Pip, but have not seen him around for months.

Jillzy 
Chicago, IL

Platform: NinjaTrader, Bookmap
Trading: RTY
Thanks Given: 30
Thanks Received: 69

I've watched this guy and laughed. he has lost and re-gained his funded account repeatedly. he takes HUGE risk...sits in losing positions (and even adds to them) all day. like it can be a face-ripping down trend day and he goes long and doesn't get out.
usually they recover and he does ok but sometimes they do not. this is NOT the way to trade...this is a good way to blow out your account.

BertV View Post
TradesbyMatt is a TopStep funded trader

Thanked by:
Mozart2112
Minoqua Wi USA

Thanks Given: 69
Thanks Received: 84

You can try Claytrader

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/c/Claytrader[/yt]

SBtrader82   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 222
Thanks Received: 1,333

justtrader View Post
Well, I thought I was the only one who did not see any positive outcome from Online Trading Academy. They lured me with all kinds of free stuff and I attended their office in San Jose California on November 2008. It was supposed to be a full day of free education among other items. It was nothing more than 2+ hours of sales pitch and a tour of their classroom with students in session; nothing learned.

I got booted out their office just prior to a free lunch because I refused to pay them $16,000 for their class. I believe the something happened to others because the group of attendees was shrinking as they were calling each of us to a private talk with their sales people.

I am not sure but I think Tom Nash made a video about them.... Tom is a youtuber thay makes videos about financials stuff.

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Last Updated on March 30, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts