NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Any good traders on YouTube?

Discussion in Traders Hideout

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one SBtrader82 with 18 posts (50 thanks)
    2. looks_two phantomtrader with 16 posts (22 thanks)
    3. looks_3 faithdefender with 16 posts (15 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Joseph Connors with 13 posts (10 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 6.3 thanks per post
    2. looks_two 1BSD with 3.9 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 SBtrader82 with 2.8 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 SpeculatorSeth with 2.8 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 89,690 views
    2. thumb_up 570 thanks given
    3. group 743 followers
    1. forum 331 posts
    2. attach_file 9 attachments

Search this Thread

Any good traders on YouTube?

phantomtrader 
Reno, Nevada
Legendary Market Wizard

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: ZN, ZB, CL
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 217
Thanks Received: 990

TWDsje View Post
Were you looking in the livestream playlist? [yt]https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzOlHmwTCjUdNFSBChm-c7pivPcmGKoYk[/yt]

Again most creators are setting it so livestreams go unlisted, and then add a separate playlist of all the unlisted videos for people that still want to go watch them. So you're not going to see it on their channel page. Only if you look at the playlist.

Yes, and it was not there.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts
What broker to use for trading palladium futures
Commodities
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
How to apply profiles
Traders Hideout

phantomtrader 
Reno, Nevada
Legendary Market Wizard

Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: ZN, ZB, CL
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 217
Thanks Received: 990

TWDsje View Post
Were you looking in the livestream playlist? [yt]https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzOlHmwTCjUdNFSBChm-c7pivPcmGKoYk[/yt]

Again most creators are setting it so livestreams go unlisted, and then add a separate playlist of all the unlisted videos for people that still want to go watch them. So you're not going to see it on their channel page. Only if you look at the playlist.

I made a mistake. That video was there. What happened was that he was down around $3,500 and didn't bail the trade until he was almost done on-stream. That's when the $15,000 loss showed up.
I misinterpreted the result because I looked at the initial loss and couldn't find the $15,000 which I knew was there because I took a jpg of it.

So, I apologize to Matt for misrepresenting something that was my total mistake.

Thank you for asking me to look at the video again - because I would not have seen it otherwise.

Phantom

Thanked by:

Small Dog 
Sydney NSW Australia

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: TradeStation, Oanda
Trading: Forex, index futures
Duration: Days
Thanks Given: 10
Thanks Received: 151

My latest discovery, Darvinex on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/c/Darwinexchange/videos"

Nothing mind blowing, but lots of good basic videos on strategy development.

hen322 
San Francisco CA

Platform: NinjaTrader, TOS, Jigsaw
Broker: Dorman Trading
Trading: ZN and Stocks
Thanks Given: 183
Thanks Received: 276

The most consistent live streaming youtube traders I know, who I like to consistently see progress and entertain, are:

1. "byebyemoney" who trades the ES and is funded by APEX (he just completed the evaluation), and
2. "tradesbymatt" who trades the NQ and is funded by TopStepTrader (I think he already completed the evaluation a few weeks ago.)

Nobody else live streams their trades like they do on youtube as far as I know. Their screen layout is nice and they show their PnL.

“Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers.” – Tony Robbins
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

faithdefender 
Salem VA USA

Platform: Oanda, NT8, TradingView
Broker: Oanda, TorS
Trading: Stocks, Currency Futures
Thanks Given: 131
Thanks Received: 117

hen322 View Post
The most consistent live streaming youtube traders I know, who I like to consistently see progress and entertain, are:

1. "byebyepanda" who trades the ES and is funded by APEX (he just completed the evaluation), and
2. "tradesbymatt" who trades the NQ and is funded by TopStepTrader (I think he already completed the evaluation a few weeks ago.)

Nobody else live streams their trades like they do on youtube as far as I know. Their screen layout is nice and they show their PnL.

I would agree that ByeBye Panda is entertaining! But on the other hand, having purchased his indicators, I would not recommend them (at his price) unless they are revised. He seems to push them all the time while he trades, but hardly ever confides in them for personal use and finds a reason not to take a trade. (and he normally makes money after hours which I find strange, but not in front of the audience. . But nevertheless, I enjoy his "go get em" attitude. My only other concern is this; he hides his identity and i would not normally care, but many say he is a trader with "a past". Sorta weird he never reveals who he is? Jut my 2 cents.

Tyro 
Houston Texas

Platform: Sierra Chart, TOS
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 30

hen322 View Post
1. "byebyepanda" who trades the ES and is funded by APEX (he just completed the evaluation)

Do you have a link to byebyepanda?

Thanks, I can't find him.

Thanked by:

faithdefender 
Salem VA USA

Platform: Oanda, NT8, TradingView
Broker: Oanda, TorS
Trading: Stocks, Currency Futures
Thanks Given: 131
Thanks Received: 117

This is the most recent YouTube link

Thanked by:

hen322 
San Francisco CA

Tyro View Post
Do you have a link to byebyepanda?

Thanks, I can't find him.

sorry, I meant "byebyemoney".

“Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers.” – Tony Robbins

hen322 
San Francisco CA

faithdefender View Post
I would agree that ByeBye Panda is entertaining! But on the other hand, having purchased his indicators, I would not recommend them (at his price) unless they are revised. He seems to push them all the time while he trades, but hardly ever confides in them for personal use and finds a reason not to take a trade. (and he normally makes money after hours which I find strange, but not in front of the audience. . But nevertheless, I enjoy his "go get em" attitude. My only other concern is this; he hides his identity and i would not normally care, but many say he is a trader with "a past". Sorta weird he never reveals who he is? Jut my 2 cents.

His indicator gives signals after hours too, and he takes them. He will let you know in his discord if he sees an opportunity when he's not streaming. He seems genuine so far, and I've been following him ever since April of this year.

SBtrader82   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 222
Thanks Received: 1,333

I had never seen a live trading on youtube and yesterday I watched both TradesByMatt and ByeByePanda.
Honestly I was really disappointed, ok they are entertaining but I think they are really unfocused.
They entertain, they laugh all the time, they seem to only take casual trades with no deep thinking.

Anyway I don't know maybe it's me that I need extra concentration.

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Last Updated on March 30, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts