NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Any good traders on YouTube?

Discussion in Traders Hideout

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one SBtrader82 with 18 posts (50 thanks)
    2. looks_two phantomtrader with 16 posts (22 thanks)
    3. looks_3 faithdefender with 16 posts (15 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Joseph Connors with 13 posts (10 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 6.3 thanks per post
    2. looks_two 1BSD with 3.9 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 SBtrader82 with 2.8 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 SpeculatorSeth with 2.8 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 89,532 views
    2. thumb_up 570 thanks given
    3. group 743 followers
    1. forum 331 posts
    2. attach_file 9 attachments

Search this Thread

Any good traders on YouTube?

Tripken 
Knoxville, TN/USA
Market Wizard

Experience: Beginner
Platform: TradeStation
Broker: TradeStation
Trading: ES
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 1,574
Thanks Received: 1,368

If you're interested in PA trading and scalping check out:

https://priceactiontradingsystem.com/ - Mack has been doing this for years, much of it for free, years of YT videos.

A couple groups that follow his system:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2504812113164211/?multi_permalinks=2868017180177034

and a Discord group that's very good for beginners:

*********************mkna8z4T - if the link expires just go to discord and search "PATS"

If you're not into short term trading (scalping), this info is not for you.

All the best in your journey!

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Quant vue
Trading Reviews and Vendors
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Cheap historycal L1 data for stocks
Stocks and ETFs

bobwest 
Western Florida
Site Moderator

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Sierra Chart
Trading: ES, YM
Thanks Given: 57,501
Thanks Received: 26,292

Tripken View Post

*********************mkna8z4T

Hi @Tripken, good to see you.

You notice that the Discord group you entered got partially blanked out. We can't permit Discord groups on the forum, because of the potential for unscrupulous vendors using them as a way to make a pitch to our members outside of our rules. I know that's not you, but we had to make this a general rule. The system now automatically recognizes Discord groups and inactivates their id.

Again, sorry, and I know this doesn't apply to you, but we needed to put this in place after many abuses, and it affects everyone now.

Bob.

When one door closes, another opens.
-- Cervantes, Don Quixote
Thanked by:

faithdefender 
Salem VA USA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Oanda, NT8, TradingView
Broker: Oanda, TorS
Trading: Stocks, Currency Futures
Thanks Given: 131
Thanks Received: 117

Tripken View Post
If you're interested in PA trading and scalping check out:

https://priceactiontradingsystem.com/ - Mack has been doing this for years, much of it for free, years of YT videos.

A couple groups that follow his system:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2504812113164211/?multi_permalinks=2868017180177034

*********************mkna8z4T - if the link expires just go to discord and search "PATS"

If you're not into short term trading (scalping), this info is not for you.

All the best in your journey!

I enjoy watching Mack, but I have yet to understand his system. I purchased an indicator from TDU that helps a trader understand his 2 legged trading system, and also purchased his indicator, but they dont work very well if you dont understand the system. What I wish I could find is a channel trendline indicator that can discern the price channel. I have about ten trendline indicators, but none of them are able to follow the channels he provides.

casey44 
Louisville KY

Platform: NT8
Trading: micros
Frequency: Daily
Thanks Given: 4,055
Thanks Received: 311

Might look at “ alexsoptions “ site, he posts on YouTube, quite an exceptional mind and maturity for his age.

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Tripken 
Knoxville, TN/USA
Market Wizard

Platform: TradeStation
Broker: TradeStation
Thanks Given: 1,574
Thanks Received: 1,368

faithdefender View Post
I enjoy watching Mack, but I have yet to understand his system. I purchased an indicator from TDU that helps a trader understand his 2 legged trading system, and also purchased his indicator, but they dont work very well if you dont understand the system. What I wish I could find is a channel trendline indicator that can discern the price channel. I have about ten trendline indicators, but none of them are able to follow the channels he provides.

Yep, TL's are definitely part of the system. I never seemed to get them quite right either so I now use a dynamic channel called Linear regression Hi-Lo. It plots in real time the number of bars back you want. It doesn't give you the big overall channels but it keeps current with the PA so it works for me.
I still draw a few manually, and for the bigger channels I have HTF chart with the same indi running which gives me the larger channels.
Keep working it and watching his videos, Mack says it takes time but it's "learnable". Good Luck!
Example from pre-open yesterday.

2021-08-20_09-25-34

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2021-08-20_09-25-34.png
Views:	161
Size:	96.0 KB
ID:	316376  
Thanked by:

Anagami 
Bangkok, Thailand
Legendary Hedge Fund Trader

Experience: Master
Thanks Given: 707
Thanks Received: 2,300

Just saw this thread, so I thought I'd throw in my 2 cents.

I highly recommend the SMB Capital. They trade mostly stocks, but many concepts apply to futures as well.

They will try to sell you their expensive courses... however their free stuff is more than enough and beats 95%+ of commercial trading materials out there. Nuff said.

You are never in the wrong place... but sometimes you are in the right place looking at things in the wrong way.
Thanked by:

faithdefender 
Salem VA USA

casey44 View Post
Might look at “ alexsoptions “ site, he posts on YouTube, quite an exceptional mind and maturity for his age.

I also would refer others to Alex. Especially if they are trying to follow the Strat and use options. I dont trade options, but he does cover many stocks. I am trying to learn the strat, but remain confused. His monthly fee is 15 bucks a month which isnt too bad. I sure would like to see someone who could create a broadening formation indicator. (Which they use in the strat) I found something from PatternSmart, but having purchased an indicator from them once before, I am leery of a second helping when the first was bad.

faithdefender 
Salem VA USA

Tripken View Post
Yep, TL's are definitely part of the system. I never seemed to get them quite right either so I now use a dynamic channel called Linear regression Hi-Lo. It plots in real time the number of bars back you want. It doesn't give you the big overall channels but it keeps current with the PA so it works for me.
I still draw a few manually, and for the bigger channels I have HTF chart with the same indi running which gives me the larger channels.
Keep working it and watching his videos, Mack says it takes time but it's "learnable". Good Luck!
Example from pre-open yesterday.

2021-08-20_09-25-34

Thanks for that. I will look at what you provided!

Thanked by:

Small Dog 
Sydney NSW Australia

Platform: TradeStation, Oanda
Trading: Forex, index futures
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Days
Thanks Given: 10
Thanks Received: 151

Some time ago I listened to the interview with Scott Welsh on the Better Systems Trader podcast. Entertainment and motivational value mostly, though I am running one of his free systems live. The channel is called Scott Welsh Trading Systems.

Also Tom Hougaard's channel. He is discretionary, and therefore not very useful to me, but he has great insights into trading psychology.

Thanked by:
 jakedarby 
San Antonio TX/US

Platform: SC,Tastyworks
Trading: MES/Options
Thanks Given: 65
Thanks Received: 25

faithdefender View Post
I also would refer others to Alex. Especially if they are trying to follow the Strat and use options. I dont trade options, but he does cover many stocks. I am trying to learn the strat, but remain confused. His monthly fee is 15 bucks a month which isnt too bad. I sure would like to see someone who could create a broadening formation indicator. (Which they use in the strat) I found something from PatternSmart, but having purchased an indicator from them once before, I am leery of a second helping when the first was bad.

@faithdefender What went wrong with your first experience with PatternSmart? I was looking at the indicator too but 80 is steep for a product that might not work.

Last Updated on March 30, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts