NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Daytrading.Coach Review

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one JonnyBoy with 64 posts (213 thanks)
    2. looks_two jeliner with 33 posts (60 thanks)
    3. looks_3 bobwest with 17 posts (97 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Big Mike with 13 posts (95 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 7.3 thanks per post
    2. looks_two bobwest with 5.7 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 JonnyBoy with 3.3 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 jeliner with 1.8 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 67,947 views
    2. thumb_up 653 thanks given
    3. group 566 followers
    1. forum 197 posts
    2. attach_file 74 attachments

Search this Thread

Daytrading.Coach Review

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,175
Thanks Received: 101,539

@TWDsje

I care! I've devoted the last 10+ years of my life to trying to educate people, the right way. Not get rich quick YouTube 5k DOM videos and trading rooms.

We are far and few, but this entire community exists for this purpose. Too many others can be bought and paid for, as others have named.

Many vendors hate me. I mean pure hatred. You've been around long enough to hear me mention the death threats I've received, people talking about murdering my dogs, and the usual stuff like reporting me to IRS or making up crazy stuff like I fled the country due to some illegal activity.

There are many vendors that truly believe what they are selling is beneficial. Most of the time, if they are good people, they simply lack the experience to realize what they are selling is garbage. In other words, it's good intentions but bad result.

But, there are others that I must really try and bite my tongue to only describe as untruthful, bad, deceptive people, that have just one intention -- scam people out of as much money as possible.

Everyone here can decide which is which, our community helps lay everything out to reach your decisions. But when words fly around like "teach you to become a millionaire" and YouTube videos showing fake profits while pretending it's cash, those people simply deserve no less than prison, plain and simple.

As always, I'm proud of our community and what we represent together. It's hard work to combat get rich quick with facts and realistic expectations.

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Build trailing stop for micro index(s)
Psychology and Money Management
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds
Online prop firm The Funded Trader (TFT) going under?
Traders Hideout
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
59 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
37 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
24 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
22 thanks
The Program
19 thanks
 Mr B 
Staten Island NY

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja trader
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1

Yes Big Mike you said what I was going to say I been doing thing we all trading for 25 years made some lost some but I have learned to do my own thing and by far better for it—the good the bad and the ugly my 🎩 off to you Mike

Thanked by:
 kevinkdog   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 1,890
Thanks Received: 7,338

jeliner View Post
Mr Kevin has a very good point. You should only risk capital that you can afford to lose. I have been trying to become successful at this for 26 years and have failed for 26 years. Sometimes I think that if I sold a services with buy/sell recommendations that people could become millionaires by taking trades opposite of what I recommend. This isn't easy by any means. I would not do this out of desperation.

I'm no lawyer, but if you can get free/pro-bono representation, this would be a great thing to go to court with this guy. During the discovery phase, you could ask for ALL his trading records, ask for proof of all his claims, etc.

I would think your lawyer could say this in a reply (basically "bring it on!") and this whole mess goes away.

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote
 Mailmon 
Jacksonville, FL

Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: E-mini ES S&P 500
Thanks Given: 134
Thanks Received: 37

This is off the main topic, however, due to the interest this thread will generate from those who are just now learning about such issues in principle, it can be helpful when considering (let alone paying for) examples of "trades" on YouTube, especially as "insurance" from those who, when finally challenged, delete their YouTube content.

https://www.4kdownload.com/products/product-videodownloader

It allows one to download any YouTube video to our own PC. For ones you need to subscribe, it handles those, too.

Turn it on, and soon after a new video is posted, it's downloaded to your PC (or NAS, etc.). You can also simply copy/paste the video's URL and it will immediately download it, if you want to run it ad hoc.

I have no association with the vendor, other than as a one-time customer who paid $45 for the premium version and who has been keeping a record of videos posted by (so far) reputable advisors for a while.

(Now I'll watch myself get named in the lawsuit for simply posting on this particular thread.)

As another poster wrote, yeah, bring it.

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Mailmon View Post
This is off the main topic, however, due to the interest this thread will generate from those who are just now learning about such issues in principle, it can be helpful when considering (let alone paying for) examples of "trades" on YouTube, especially as "insurance" from those who, when finally challenged, delete their YouTube content.

https://www.4kdownload.com/products/product-videodownloader

It allows one to download any YouTube video to our own PC. For ones you need to subscribe, it handles those, too.

Turn it on, and soon after a new video is posted, it's downloaded to your PC (or NAS, etc.). You can also simply copy/paste the video's URL and it will immediately download it, if you want to run it ad hoc.

I have no association with the vendor, other than as a one-time customer who paid $45 for the premium version and who has been keeping a record of videos posted by (so far) reputable advisors for a while.

(Now I'll watch myself get named in the lawsuit for simply posting on this particular thread.)

As another poster wrote, yeah, bring it.

Good idea. And you guys should share the archives here for safe keeping. The truth is, too many vendors pull this stunt of deleting their website/channel after they build a negative reputation. Then they start over with a new name.

Mike

Thanked by:

syswizard 
Philadelphia PA

Platform: Multicharts
Broker: Ironbeam, Rithmic
Trading: Emini ES / NQ / CL / RTY / YM / BTC
Thanks Given: 20
Thanks Received: 146

Did anyone notice that the title of the complaint, had not one, but two spelling mistakes ?

1) Day Tading Coach instead of Day Trading Coach

2) Future.io instead of Futures.io

Omigosh, his counsel is so sloppy, amateurish.....and bogus.

tandem 
Vilnius Lithuania

Platform: Exocharts.com, Jigsaw, MW
Trading: BTC, MGC, ES
Thanks Given: 19
Thanks Received: 33

If DTC is making money on SIM account he is already better than 95% coaches out there

Thanked by:
 n7ekg 
Plano, TX

Platform: Sierra Chart
Broker: AMP
Trading: ES, NQ, CL
Thanks Given: 22
Thanks Received: 44

LastDino View Post
Its always sad to see freely available indicators being repackaged and sold to masses. It is very unfortunate that honest hard work of someone else is used to commit such a frauds.

Thanks Jonny for bringing this to light.

Many other vendors do the same thing. I know a vendor who sells a "momentum" indicator for $250 that is freely available and comes with source code for Sierra Charts. They claim they wrote it themselves.

Thanked by:
 n7ekg 
Plano, TX

Platform: Sierra Chart
Broker: AMP
Trading: ES, NQ, CL
Thanks Given: 22
Thanks Received: 44

syswizard View Post
Did anyone notice that the title of the complaint, had not one, but two spelling mistakes ?

1) Day Tading Coach instead of Day Trading Coach

2) Future.io instead of Futures.io

Omigosh, his counsel is so sloppy, amateurish.....and bogus.

The other telling thig is that slander is verbal, libel is written.

Anyone actually reach out to this firm to see if, indeed, this is legit? It's a crime to falsify communication from an attorney, or falsely hold oneself out to be an attorney when one is not.

Thanked by:

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

n7ekg View Post
The other telling thig is that slander is verbal, libel is written.

Anyone actually reach out to this firm to see if, indeed, this is legit? It's a crime to falsify communication from an attorney, or falsely hold oneself out to be an attorney when one is not.

Like @kevinkdog, I can't imagine this guy never in a million years would reveal his legal name, address, and trading records, in an actual lawsuit.

Anyone can buy an internet attorney to write a letter. I've received my share, and as any long term member would remember, AMP Futures is the most famous one. Their lawsuit was not entirely dissimilar to this thread actually, as I remember it, they also wanted "false" information to be removed from our website. $20,000 or so later in attorney fees, the site (and I) won the lawsuit.

They lost.

Sucks that we would have to spend that kind of money to defend ourselves. Think of how many more families we could have helped with our charity drives with that kind of money!

Mike

Last Updated on December 2, 2021

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts