NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Daytrading.Coach Review

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one JonnyBoy with 64 posts (213 thanks)
    2. looks_two jeliner with 33 posts (60 thanks)
    3. looks_3 bobwest with 17 posts (97 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Big Mike with 13 posts (95 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 7.3 thanks per post
    2. looks_two bobwest with 5.7 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 JonnyBoy with 3.3 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 jeliner with 1.8 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 67,947 views
    2. thumb_up 653 thanks given
    3. group 566 followers
    1. forum 197 posts
    2. attach_file 74 attachments

Search this Thread

Daytrading.Coach Review

kevinkdog   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 1,890
Thanks Received: 7,338

I feel bad for you @RayJ - but being angry at who you call the "Moral Authority" is a classic case of blaming the victim (or victim advocate in this case).

The outrage needs to directed at the root cause of the problem, not the people who uncovered it.

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Build trailing stop for micro index(s)
Psychology and Money Management
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
Ninja Mobile Trader VPS (ninjamobiletrader.com)
Trading Reviews and Vendors

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
59 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
37 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
22 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
22 thanks
The Program
20 thanks

jeliner 
Spokane Washington

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader, TradeStation
Broker: NinjaTrader
Trading: ES, CL, YM, GC, NQ, Forex Majors
Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 61

RJay View Post
I have been working with any and all clients that have been caught up in that mess.

I now have to take a break from that to respond to this.

Innovative Trading Solutions has never knowingly, left any client "high and dry".

DayTradingCoach to the best of my Knowledge has not as well.

However, both DTC and Innovative Trading Solutions have recently been left "high and dry" by a really smooth con artist.

Even though funds paid by clients were absconded by "Jovan" and we, DTC and I, will probably never ever see any of it, We are honoring all purchases made. All services purchased concerning the trading system software and the associated training are valid and continues as long as we have any say in the final outcome.

If the "Moral Authority" here really wants to help...

He should focus his efforts on tracking down "Jovan" and alerting the authorities. That would helpful to everyone.

RJay

I thought DTC was Jovan. This decision to disable my indicators was Jovan's alone, or so I thought. Are you saying that there are more owners to DTC that just Jovan? Who are these additional stake holders and how did they let this happen?

jeliner 
Spokane Washington

Big Mike View Post
@RJay, I get the sense you are defensive -- but I want to make sure you know I was not directing anything towards you.

As far as I am concerned, you have been a good member of our community for many years and have nothing to worry about with your reputation.

Your involvement with this guy should just be a lesson learned, for everyone involved.

Mike

Sounds like @RJay got scammed also

phantomtrader 
Reno, Nevada
Legendary Market Wizard

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: ZN, ZB, CL
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 217
Thanks Received: 984

Not 100% certain this is the guy - but you might check it out:

OSC bans man based on U.S. fraud convictions
Regulator calls conduct of Fernando Fagundes and New Futures Trading “abusive”

The Ontario Securities Commission (OSC) has permanently banned an Ontario man from the markets, based on a securities fraud conviction obtained in the United States.

The OSC has issued its decision in its case against New Futures Trading International Corp. and Fernando Honorate Fagundes (also known as Henry Roche), imposing permanent trading, registration, and director and officer bans against both Fagundes and the firm.

LINK

Another LINK

Looks like he might have a long history of fraud:

CEASE TRADE ORDER ISSUED AGAINST REGINA BUSINESSMEN
Released on May 30, 2006

The Securities Division of the Saskatchewan Financial Services Commission has issued a Temporary Cease Trade Order against Fernando Fagundes (alias "Shane Silver"), Kim Kowalchuk, Allan Kowalchuk and Reginald Goebel of Regina.

Fagundes, originally from Portugal, was convicted of fraud and income tax evasion in the United States and deported back to Portugal in 1999. He has been living in Regina since 2003.

LINK

Perhaps you could contact the courts to determine where he is presently. They might give you some leads.

jeliner 
Spokane Washington

phantomtrader View Post
Not 100% certain this is the guy - but you might check it out:

OSC bans man based on U.S. fraud convictions
Regulator calls conduct of Fernando Fagundes and New Futures Trading “abusive”

The Ontario Securities Commission (OSC) has permanently banned an Ontario man from the markets, based on a securities fraud conviction obtained in the United States.

The OSC has issued its decision in its case against New Futures Trading International Corp. and Fernando Honorate Fagundes (also known as Henry Roche), imposing permanent trading, registration, and director and officer bans against both Fagundes and the firm.

LINK

Another LINK

Looks like he might have a long history of fraud:

CEASE TRADE ORDER ISSUED AGAINST REGINA BUSINESSMEN
Released on May 30, 2006

The Securities Division of the Saskatchewan Financial Services Commission has issued a Temporary Cease Trade Order against Fernando Fagundes (alias "Shane Silver"), Kim Kowalchuk, Allan Kowalchuk and Reginald Goebel of Regina.

Fagundes, originally from Portugal, was convicted of fraud and income tax evasion in the United States and deported back to Portugal in 1999. He has been living in Regina since 2003.

LINK

Perhaps you could contact the courts to determine where he is presently. They might give you some leads.

Well this also confirms that Jovan was trading Simulation, because he could never have a legal trading account in the US or Canada. When I talkd to Jovan on the phone, he mentioned that he was trading his personal account and an account for investors, guess that was a lie as well.

bobwest 
Western Florida
Site Moderator

Platform: Sierra Chart
Trading: ES, YM
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 57,343
Thanks Received: 26,267

I have to say that at this point I am glad to see that this thread seems to be arriving, or is close to arriving, to some sort of endpoints, or at least clarity.

I am not happy about all of them, but I am about some:

I am happy that the story of Jovan, or whoever he is, is winding down and that apparently he will not keep operating as he was. I am very unhappy that so many have lost money. No one should ever trust anyone they run into on the internet to the extent that people, sadly, do.

I am happy that there is information out there now that may help others avoid predatory imitation trading gurus. I hope the lesson is deeply learned before more harm is done. I am unhappy that anyone ever falls for these things, although history strongly suggests that many will.

I am very happy that the threatened lawsuit against an innocent person has apparently vanished, along with all the other smoke. This was totally uncalled-for, and obviously helped fuel the outrage about the whole thing. It's ironic that an attempt at suppression was part of what blew the whole thing up, but it's fitting that it did. I am very happy with the response from futures.io members to this attempt at bullying.

I am happy that @RJay is willing to come through and assist those who have been stranded.

I hope no one ever falls for this kind of BS again. I hope it is obvious that if someone offers to make you a millionaire, but you just have to send him some money first, there is something not quite right about this picture. Why hasn't he just made himself a millionaire, without needing your money? Most people would not fall for one of the Nigerian prince email offers, but new traders are doing exactly that, every time they fall for a supposed guru's get-rich-quick pitch. (Sure, I've done this too, and we all probably have. )

Some vendors, certainly, are honest and provide value. But they also do not make excessive, unattainable, overblown claims of easy money in the hardest thing anyone can try: daytrading in highly leveraged markets.

I hope this idea gets through to more traders now.

I am very happy with, and proud of, this thread, and every contributor to it. And of course, kudos to @JonnyBoy for driving it forward.

Bob.

When one door closes, another opens.
-- Cervantes, Don Quixote

JonnyBoy 
Montreal, Quebec

Platform: NinjaTrader 8
Broker: Kinetick
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 706
Thanks Received: 3,854

bobwest View Post
I have to say that at this point I am glad to see that this thread seems to be arriving, or is close to arriving, to some sort of endpoints, or at least clarity.

I am not happy about all of them, but I am about some:

I am happy that the story of Jovan, or whoever he is, is winding down and that apparently he will not keep operating as he was. I am very unhappy that so many have lost money. No one should ever trust anyone they run into on the internet to the extent that people, sadly, do.

I am happy that there is information out there now that may help others avoid predatory imitation trading gurus. I hope the lesson is deeply learned before more harm is done. I am unhappy that anyone ever falls for these things, although history strongly suggests that many will.

I am very happy that the threatened lawsuit against an innocent person has apparently vanished, along with all the other smoke. This was totally uncalled-for, and obviously helped fuel the outrage about the whole thing. It's ironic that an attempt at suppression was part of what blew the whole thing up, but it's fitting that it did. I am very happy with the response from futures.io members to this attempt at bullying.

I am happy that @RJay is willing to come through and assist those who have been stranded.

I hope no one ever falls for this kind of BS again. I hope it is obvious that if someone offers to make you a millionaire, but you just have to send him some money first, there is something not quite right about this picture. Why hasn't he just made himself a millionaire, without needing your money? Most people would not fall for one of the Nigerian prince email offers, but new traders are doing exactly that, every time they fall for a supposed guru's get-rich-quick pitch. (Sure, I've done this too, and we all probably have. )

Some vendors, certainly, are honest and provide value. But they also do not make excessive, unattainable, overblown claims of easy money in the hardest thing anyone can try: daytrading in highly leveraged markets.

I hope this idea gets through to more traders now.

I am very happy with, and proud of, this thread, and every contributor to it. And of course, kudos to @JonnyBoy for driving it forward.

Bob.

Excellent words.

@RJay - I know you may feel bruised with respect to the indicator situation and the topic of, but that IMO is a tiny piece in this rather large puzzle. It appears that you got caught up in something (as many others did) that nobody saw coming. On your part no exoneration is required and I echo Big Mike's comments in regards to your good standing within the FIO community and as a vendor in general.

By the mere fact you will be honouring existing users indicator license (likely at your cost) is just that, honourable. Hindsight is always 20/20 and perhaps I could have written my posts with respect to the indicators differently, with a less accusatory tone of your involvement with DTC.

You see, I have a lot more information about DTC and Family First Dynasty than I have not posted on this thread. This is in the event it might be needed in the future for legal purposes, which seems to have arrived! However, it does layout how the indicators evolved from FFD to DTC. Of course this is now irrelevant, as you have told me my assumption was wrong and so I bend the knee to that one.

So, with this post and if one is needed I offer the proverbial olive branch. I am not going to pussy foot around here, I need your help and you might have some information that would be valuable to the cause.

I am formulating some documentation to a few legal bodies, one of those bodies is the the Alberta Securities Commission. I was involved in a prior case with the SEC when they prosecuted another vendor a few years ago.

If you are willing to share any information (redacted of your personal information of course) you have on Jovan or interactions with DTC that would help immensely with the investigative team who eventually takes this on. Although it appears DTC might have been started under his son's name (possibly due to his alleged criminal past) Jovan was and always will be the front of DTC just as he was with Family First Dynasty and the two prior trading ventures he fronted.

I have others helping me outside of FIO. If you are willing to participate, please drop me a PM with your email address a burner email address or give me the go ahead to use the email contact available on your website.

I am currently communicating using end to end encryption with the other parties that are also participating in the collection of as much information as possible. If you do not wish to participate then that is fine, but I think anything you have no matter how small could be valuable.

As I said, I have a plethora of information on DTC and FFD that has not been shared on this forum, hence why I am trying to put a package together.

With that said, Happy Thanksgiving!

--------------------------------------------------------
- Trade what you see. Invest in what you believe -
--------------------------------------------------------
Thanked by:

jeliner 
Spokane Washington

So, I sit here dumbfounded and in shock. I am receiving a lot of information from a lot of sources concerning the breath and depth of Jovan's folly. The mass fraud that was committed by "Jovan" through DTC was very well planned and intentional. It appears I was one of his early victims. Deportation was a mistake, life in prison at this point is the only acceptable resolution.

This guy needs to be caught and thrown in jail. He lied to multiple people, knowing that one day this mass deception will come to fruition. He willfully, with malice and forethought, setup his family and associates to take the fall for this fraudulent scheme. He used lawyers, law firms, and accountants, and twisted events in such a way to make things look ligament to everyone. I question the accuracy of the supposed stroke, the depth of awareness of the fraud by everyone involved - including the coaches.

I am taking everything I have on this man and filing a complaint with the SEC here in the United States. When I was a student (aka member) of Family First - I recorded everything, every training session and every email. I burned it all to CD and mailed it to the SEC and two friends I trust, one in Louisiana and one in Texas. Coach Lane, Coach Jacob, this lawyer Ryan, the accountant that was overseeing it all, the McLeod law firm, and all other parties need to thoroughly investigated to determine the extent of their involvement and knowledge of this mess. This man scammed near upwards of a million dollars (if not more) hard earned money from people and had the audacity to threaten me with a lawsuit. How can a supposed reputable law firm (McLeod) be used in such a way to perpetuate this massive fraud? How is it a corporation was setup on the Stepsons name, without his consent or knowledge? Then once Jacob found out about it - why did he go along with it? What law firm/lawyer would do such a thing?

This smells to high heaven. I have gone from being afraid that I will lose everything to some Canadian lawyer to angry as heck for being used in such away.

There are a lot of vultures out there selling promises to help you become a successfully trader. With me, from this point forward, everyone is ling until proven otherwise.

Thanked by:

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,173
Thanks Received: 101,539

I would speculate he has sent several C&D's to silence negative reviews. This is a known tactic, just like trying to insist on an NDA upon purchasing the product. It's all about silencing people so that it doesn't snowball, like it did here.

I would also speculate that once he saw FIO highlighted this story in our newsletter, he knew he was done for. At this point, other vendors would change their business name and start again. Hopefully not the case here, meaning hopefully he is caught by the authorities.

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

jeliner 
Spokane Washington

Big Mike View Post
I would speculate he has sent several C&D's to silence negative reviews. This is a known tactic, just like trying to insist on an NDA upon purchasing the product. It's all about silencing people so that it doesn't snowball, like it did here.

I would also speculate that once he saw FIO highlighted this story in our newsletter, he knew he was done for. At this point, other vendors would change their business name and start again. Hopefully not the case here, meaning hopefully he is caught by the authorities.

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

The man "Jovan" intentionally masked his voice on videos and phone calls. Coach Jacob, Coach Lane, and this Lawyer Ryan, who was also a student and was trained at the ranch, had to be very well aware that his voice in person-to-person visits verses his online videos and phone calls were significantly different. I do not believe that "Jovan" is the only perpetrator in this farce. Given this new revaluation, These other individuals had to, at the minimum, suspect something fraudulent was going on. Knowing this, for them to actively participate in the "function of DTC" means they played a role in the deception. Maybe they were not aware of the whole thing - but they for sure knew enough that should have caused them pause. I do not believe for one minute that theses coaches and this lawyer are innocent in this matter. Now I know why these people have been silent and the lawyer has never responded to my email, they all got caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

The accountant that was supposedly overseeing this whole mess needs to be investigated for securities fraud. I suspect someone was cooking the books someplace, and this guy should have at least caught it- unless he was involved in the fraud as well.

Thanked by:

Last Updated on December 2, 2021

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts