NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Daytrading.Coach Review

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one JonnyBoy with 64 posts (213 thanks)
    2. looks_two jeliner with 33 posts (60 thanks)
    3. looks_3 bobwest with 17 posts (97 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Big Mike with 13 posts (95 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 7.3 thanks per post
    2. looks_two bobwest with 5.7 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 JonnyBoy with 3.3 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 jeliner with 1.8 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 69,420 views
    2. thumb_up 653 thanks given
    3. group 566 followers
    1. forum 197 posts
    2. attach_file 74 attachments

Search this Thread

Daytrading.Coach Review

JonnyBoy 
Montreal, Quebec

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader 8
Broker: Kinetick
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 706
Thanks Received: 3,858

Big Mike View Post
Let's see if it used @NinjaTrader's licensing, and what they have to say about this given the situation.

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

@RJay - as you have mentioned previously in this thread, Day Trading Coach are business associates of Innovative Trading Solutions, i.e. your company. You have stated that you own the indicator package DTC used and is licensed to individuals by yourself and not DTC. Is this correct?

If, the latest turn of events is true, it appears Jovan (or whatever alias he is using) is now AWOL and has left DTC hanging out to dry. I can only hope that there were no individuals that gave Jovan money to invest on the promise of him doubling it.

Can you please reassure that if existing users of the DTC indicator package wish to continue using these indicators, you will allow their license in perpetuity? And they will not have to take any further action, i.e. contact you. If the license is working today it will continue to do so.

Please confirm.

--------------------------------------------------------
- Trade what you see. Invest in what you believe -

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
Cheap historycal L1 data for stocks
Stocks and ETFs
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
How to apply profiles
Traders Hideout

JonnyBoy 
Montreal, Quebec

jeliner View Post
So, I am getting a few direct messages from DTC members who also bought into the program.

So now it appears that there are bunch of people who bought into this program, which main benefit came from a set of custom indicators behind locked code. My entire DTC package was disabled and indicators do not work. Is there any remedy available for software that was purchased like this to get them unlocked so they can be used? I will call NinjaTrader support tomorrow with that very question and see how it goes.

See my post above. I am sure @RJay will do the right thing.

JonnyBoy 
Montreal, Quebec

You are right. This is very disturbing.

Firstly, I believe lawyers are private citizens just like us. To subpoena personal information about somebody (like from the DMV for example) they would need authority to do so. I doubt that would be granted for a C&D but a lawyer needs to weigh in because I don't know. Of course you were the wrong person anyway, which just adds to the already murky waters.

He got your updated mailing address from somewhere though. How did he do that? We will attempt to get to the bottom of it.

Secondly, I would consider paying for an identity theft prevention service. Equifax for example. I have this with my wife and they email you when anything changes. You can also login anytime and keep an eye on any credit checks (hard or soft) that may have been undertaken without your consent.

Guarding your property title/deed theft is also available from other companies like hometitlelock.

It is apparently easier than you think to steal the title on a house.

I sure hope the DTC members didn't comply and do the same. This is just another red flag in Jovan's (insert alias here) operation.

jeliner View Post
This Jovan - Fernando Fagundes thing is a bit disturbing. When I signed up for his course, he required a lot of extra ordinary information from me. From all the videos of his successful trading I was sold on the idea that I finally found something, so I was more complicit than I should have been with information that I should not have provided. For example, I had to send an email to him with my drivers licenses as a scanned image. Now that he has that and has attorneys investigating me to find out where I moved is quit frankly concerning. If he is really using other identities to commit fraud, what's going to keep him from using my personal information down the road to do the same thing?

Thanked by:

jeliner 
Spokane Washington

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader, TradeStation
Broker: NinjaTrader
Trading: ES, CL, YM, GC, NQ, Forex Majors
Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 61

I have made in inquiry with NinjaTrader to find out what they can do to help the customers who may have gotten scammed in this DTC mess. You can see the message here NinjaTrader Forum

Thanked by:

JonnyBoy 
Montreal, Quebec

I believe we will be 100% reliant on @RJay here to do the right thing. He is affiliated with Day Trading Coach.

NinjaTrader cannot override vendor licensed "locked" indicators. Legally it is very likely too messy.

However, it is great that you are giving more exposure to this topic. The further we can spread the word about DTC the more people will see it.

jeliner View Post
I have made in inquiry with NinjaTrader to find out what they can do to help the customers who may have gotten scammed in this DTC mess. You can see the message here NinjaTrader Forum

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,236
Thanks Received: 101,661

Not just this vendor, but everyone needs to understand the risks when they buy indicators with a license system out of their control.

I was thinking that @NinjaTrader controlled most all licensing through their system that they offer to developers, and had the power to restore licenses and functionality because of this. Hopefully they comment and say if I'm right or wrong.

JonnyBoy View Post
I believe we will be 100% reliant on @RJay here to do the right thing. He is affiliated with Day Trading Coach.

NinjaTrader cannot override vendor licensed "locked" indicators. Legally it is very likely too messy.

However, it is great that you are giving more exposure to this topic. The further we can spread the word about DTC the more people will see it.

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

NinjaTrader  NinjaTrader is an official Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

Web: NinjaTrader
AMA: Ask Me Anything
Webinars: NinjaTrader Webinars
Elite offer: Click here

Thanks Given: 203
Thanks Received: 2,686

Big Mike View Post
Not just this vendor, but everyone needs to understand the risks when they buy indicators with a license system out of their control.

I was thinking that @NinjaTrader controlled most all licensing through their system that they offer to developers, and had the power to restore licenses and functionality because of this. Hopefully they comment and say if I'm right or wrong.

We do offer our licensing as a services to 3rd parties. The agreement to license is between NinjaTrader and the 3rd party, not NinjaTrader and the 3rd party end users.

Disclosure: This communication is sent to you by NinjaTrader, LLC, a software development company which owns and supports all proprietary technology relating to and including the NinjaTrader trading platform.
Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

So for example if a vendor leaves 500 paid customers "high and dry" with their indicators disabled/non-functional, there is no recourse available with NinjaTrader?

Everyone needs to know that when they buy an indicator, it could stop working at any time. They are at the mercy of the developer, even after they've paid for the product.

Thanks for the quick reply, and Happy Thanksgiving!

NinjaTrader View Post
We do offer our licensing as a services to 3rd parties. The agreement to license is between NinjaTrader and the 3rd party, not NinjaTrader and the 3rd party end users.

RJay 
Hartford, CT. USA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: AMP/CQG, Kinetick
Trading: RTY
Thanks Given: 758
Thanks Received: 787

Big Mike View Post
So for example if a vendor leaves 500 paid customers "high and dry" with their indicators disabled/non-functional, there is no recourse available with NinjaTrader?

Everyone needs to know that when they buy an indicator, it could stop working at any time. They are at the mercy of the developer, even after they've paid for the product.

Thanks for the quick reply, and Happy Thanksgiving!

I have been working with any and all clients that have been caught up in that mess.

I now have to take a break from that to respond to this.

Innovative Trading Solutions has never knowingly, left any client "high and dry".

DayTradingCoach to the best of my Knowledge has not as well.

However, both DTC and Innovative Trading Solutions have recently been left "high and dry" by a really smooth con artist.

Even though funds paid by clients were absconded by "Jovan" and we, DTC and I, will probably never ever see any of it, We are honoring all purchases made. All services purchased concerning the trading system software and the associated training are valid and continues as long as we have any say in the final outcome.

If the "Moral Authority" here really wants to help...

He should focus his efforts on tracking down "Jovan" and alerting the authorities. That would helpful to everyone.

RJay

Thanked by:

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

RJay View Post
I have been working with any and all clients that have been caught up in that mess.

I now have to take a break from that to respond to this.

@RJay, I get the sense you are defensive -- but I want to make sure you know I was not directing anything towards you.

As far as I am concerned, you have been a good member of our community for many years and have nothing to worry about with your reputation.

Your involvement with this guy should just be a lesson learned, for everyone involved.

Mike

Last Updated on December 2, 2021

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts