NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

DMIC2059 Tools

Discussion in Platforms and Indicators

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one 12VMan with 5 posts (1 thanks)
    2. looks_two forgiven with 3 posts (0 thanks)
    3. looks_3 bob314159 with 2 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 trepidation with 2 posts (1 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one abh8 with 2 thanks per post
    2. looks_two wavecat with 1 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 trepidation with 0.5 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 12VMan with 0.2 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 22,937 views
    2. thumb_up 6 thanks given
    3. group 13 followers
    1. forum 19 posts
    2. attach_file 2 attachments

Search this Thread

DMIC2059 Tools

12VMan 
Raleigh, NC USA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Sierra, Ninja, TV
Broker: EdgeClear, Ninja
Trading: CL, GC, ES, UB, ZB
Thanks Given: 15
Thanks Received: 18

forgiven View Post
it very well may be useful . my point from a marketing stand point was he will not get many takers at the price he wants to test it out. in most cases when a trading vendor is marking expensive third party software and or training with out a trail ( its only useful to the vendors check book 99.9 % of the time. )

I can't speak to why he markets or charges what he does or why he does not offer a free trial. Having owned a couple of businesses myself, I can say my worst customers were the ones who paid the least. They consumed 80%+ of my time while generating <20% of my revenue. Maybe he just doesn't want to deal with the hassle? Maybe he just wants to work with people who are serious? Or, as you originally alluded, maybe he's trying to screw people (although in my personal experience, it is definitely not the case). Or it's something completely different, no clue.

@trepidation - he is very open in the manuals about what each input is outside of what is proprietary. The proprietary components are key, however, to the overall toolset (imo). I can't speak for others, but have already mentioned I find DMIC useful. There are a myriad of ways to use the information and levels DMIC provides. I suspect most use it in conjunction with other things as I do (vol profile in my case). I like it for directional bias and timing. Also, one of my systems is solely based on a DMIC-specific setup that occurs some days in the late afternoon.

One of the big reasons it takes a long time is the sheer volume of information provided. He doesn't spoon feed you and it's not a "buy the green arrow, sell the red arrow" deal. The training material is comprehensive and he will send you marked up charts every trading day, but it's up to you to figure out what aspects of the tool you want to use. Like anything worthwhile in trading imo, it's up to the trader to put in the work.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
How to apply profiles
Traders Hideout
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Spoo-nalysis ES e-mini futures S&P 500
48 thanks
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
35 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
25 thanks
Bigger Wins or Fewer Losses?
24 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
21 thanks

forgiven 
Fletcher NC
Market Wizard

Platform: nijia trader
Broker: A.M.P. I.Q. ....C.Q.G.
Trading: ym es
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Days
Thanks Given: 287
Thanks Received: 581

trepidation View Post
From what I've gathered, the indicators are supplemental to his framework of analyzing the markets and once you know that you don't really need his indicators as they appear to be more of a visual aid with an exception to one or two. That is why IMO he can't offer you a trial of the indicators.

Prices for reference.

And this is the stuff he offers:
  • Daily Matrix Island Combination ©
  • Daily Market Time & Price Meter ©
  • Daily Cross -Market Reference Indicator
  • Daily GPS Market Position Guide
  • Our proprietary 30 Minute market key
  • Key Support & Resistance Prices generated by up to the minute feed-back

Very interesting and opaque terminology and he still uses VWAP.

Since everyone who has tried it has glowing reviews but are very clear in stating that it takes a while to learn how to use it, I wonder if they're at this point wildly profitable, just profitable enough, or consistently losing money.

no their not profitable . after they have taken the 3000.00 bath and spent hundreds of hours of study, they are more organized than they were but not profitable . i have been there . you become menially dependent on the stuff because you have spent so much time and money on it. kind of like brain washing. it is hard to walk away from that method then . even if it does not work , you made progress . you re not being killed as bad.

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
 12VMan 
Raleigh, NC USA

forgiven View Post
no their not profitable . after they have taken the 3000.00 bath and spent hundreds of hours of study, they are more organized than they were but not profitable . i have been there . you become menially dependent on the stuff because you have spent so much time and money on it. kind of like brain washing. it is hard to walk away from that method then . even if it does not work , you made progress . you re not being killed as bad.

I admire the persistence and know you mean well with your “advice” on what seems like nearly every thread that involves a vendor charging money. But you know nothing about me or my trading.

Thanked by:
 bob314159 
boulder, colorado

Experience: Advanced
Platform: TradeStation
Trading: emini's
Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 63

It appears that the important information, or whatever infomation he is willing to reveal, is in the manual. Is there any way to get just the manual?

san99
New York, New York/USA

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 0

12VMan View Post
I admire the persistence and know you mean well with your “advice” on what seems like nearly every thread that involves a vendor charging money. But you know nothing about me or my trading.

Would you mind sharing a bit more on your success with the system? BTW, I think it was you but maybe it was another poster on this thread who mentioned that he shares marked up charts everyday (?). I am wondering if these charts are additional supplements to the actual indicators, which I presume may be loaded on to NT8 platform?

12VMan 
Raleigh, NC USA

san99 View Post
Would you mind sharing a bit more on your success with the system? BTW, I think it was you but maybe it was another poster on this thread who mentioned that he shares marked up charts everyday (?). I am wondering if these charts are additional supplements to the actual indicators, which I presume may be loaded on to NT8 platform?

It wasn't me. I think you're referencing the marked up charts he sends subscribers most days. It's screenshots with notes

12VMan 
Raleigh, NC USA

bob314159 View Post
It appears that the important information, or whatever infomation he is willing to reveal, is in the manual. Is there any way to get just the manual?

Imo, the manual would be completely useless without the indicator

bob314159 
boulder, colorado

Experience: Advanced
Platform: TradeStation
Trading: emini's
Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 63

It surely can't hurt, even if it doesn't tell the whole story. I'd like to read it just to know something about what it is he is selling.

profitpilgrim   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks Received: 75

I see Ninjatrader just announced an upcoming webinar for DMIC on Dec 15 in a couple of days. I signed up after the last webinar because I saw enough parallels between his appraisal of significant levels and that of Daytrading bias, whom I respect highly. The world is full of level setters but understanding the structural probabilities of direction during a day and the significant levels of that day is a higher attainment. At first I didn't have any reason to trust the DMIC indicator when it printed Classic Up day, or Classic Down day and other intraday clues which appear from time to time, and I tend to be stubbornly independent in my appraisals so it has taken a while to trust the DMIC software. One advantage of the software is that the DMIC indicator plots a separate panel and draws and prints related levels and text on the chart.

The daily followup that narrates on the chart what signals, duplicates, and key levels that signaled a reversal or breakout is useful and obviously takes a lot of time to provide that support but accelerates the education. I received notice as an owner of the software that in addition to a couple of more trading aids recently included in the software there is going to be some additional video support in training.

I find nothing scammy about the DMIC software, but rather the fruit of a serious student of the markets discovering repeating patterns of behaviour based on years of honest research.

Thanked by:
 ndakotan 
Minot, North Dakota, USA

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja Trader, AMT AutoTra
Trading: ES Mini
Thanks Given: 12
Thanks Received: 7

profitpilgrim View Post
I see Ninjatrader just announced an upcoming webinar for DMIC on Dec 15 in a couple of days. I signed up after the last webinar because I saw enough parallels between his appraisal of significant levels and that of Daytrading bias, whom I respect highly. The world is full of level setters but understanding the structural probabilities of direction during a day and the significant levels of that day is a higher attainment. At first I didn't have any reason to trust the DMIC indicator when it printed Classic Up day, or Classic Down day and other intraday clues which appear from time to time, and I tend to be stubbornly independent in my appraisals so it has taken a while to trust the DMIC software. One advantage of the software is that the DMIC indicator plots a separate panel and draws and prints related levels and text on the chart.

The daily followup that narrates on the chart what signals, duplicates, and key levels that signaled a reversal or breakout is useful and obviously takes a lot of time to provide that support but accelerates the education. I received notice as an owner of the software that in addition to a couple of more trading aids recently included in the software there is going to be some additional video support in training.

I find nothing scammy about the DMIC software, but rather the fruit of a serious student of the markets discovering repeating patterns of behaviour based on years of honest research.

I am a dmic user, but over the last year I spread myself out too thin on learning systems. It does take time to learn, and I'm hoping the new features and training videos will help. I can see the results every day, just haven't spent much time learning how to use it.

Attached Files
Elite Membership required to download: 12.8.2022 one clean ad(1).docx

Last Updated on December 13, 2022

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts