NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

DMIC2059 Tools

Discussion in Platforms and Indicators

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one 12VMan with 5 posts (1 thanks)
    2. looks_two forgiven with 3 posts (0 thanks)
    3. looks_3 bob314159 with 2 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 trepidation with 2 posts (1 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one abh8 with 2 thanks per post
    2. looks_two profitpilgrim with 1 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 wavecat with 1 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 12VMan with 0.2 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 22,936 views
    2. thumb_up 6 thanks given
    3. group 13 followers
    1. forum 19 posts
    2. attach_file 2 attachments

Search this Thread

DMIC2059 Tools

bthale
Fort Worth

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

Has anyone had any experience using DMIC2059 tools in Ninjatrader?

I'm thinking of signing up but I can't find any reviews, or posts by someone using them.

Their website is dmic2059 dot com

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
How to apply profiles
Traders Hideout
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts
NexusFi Journal Challenge - May 2024
Feedback and Announcements

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Spoo-nalysis ES e-mini futures S&P 500
48 thanks
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
34 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
Bigger Wins or Fewer Losses?
24 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
22 thanks
 wavecat 
NJ,USA

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninjatrader Bookmap
Broker: Ninjatrader Tradestation Edgeclear
Trading: ES NQ RTY
Thanks Given: 15
Thanks Received: 7

I have been using DMIC2059 for sometime now. It is helping me to stay on the right side of the market. . But, it requires patience, time and effort to understand it and then incorporate it in your trading. I think it is worth the money, time and effort.

Thanked by:
 abh8 
St. Louis

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NT, TS
Trading: Currency

I have been using DMIC2059 for over 8 months. This is the only tool I know of that gives me the roadmap throughout the trading day by combining both time of the day and price trend. There is a learning curve, but worth learning the key timings and corresponding market behavior. They just did a Ninja webinar https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/webinar/exclusive-intraday-theory-of-time-momentum/

ollie 
St. Petersburg, Fl

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: CQG
Trading: ES,NQ, YM, CL,6E
Thanks Given: 26
Thanks Received: 233

abh8 View Post
I have been using DMIC2059 for over 8 months. This is the only tool I know of that gives me the roadmap throughout the trading day by combining both time of the day and price trend. There is a learning curve, but worth learning the key timings and corresponding market behavior. They just did a Ninja webinar https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/webinar/exclusive-intraday-theory-of-time-momentum/

Hello,

I have been watching his videos and webinars, and like his big picture view. Would you ne able to post a recent chart, the charts he uses in his webinars are all relatively old.

How is the information in his manual? There seems like there is a lot to learn.

Thanks,

Ollie

Keep things as simple as possible, but no simplier. Albert Einstein

If you can't explain it to an eight year old it's to complicated
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

jeffman 
Las Vegas NV

Platform: Ninjatrader
Broker: Ninjatrader with CQG
Thanks Given: 60
Thanks Received: 117

Would love to see his tools on 5 consistent days.

forgiven 
Fletcher NC
Market Wizard

Platform: nijia trader
Broker: A.M.P. I.Q. ....C.Q.G.
Trading: ym es
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Days
Thanks Given: 287
Thanks Received: 581

i wonder why he does not have a 30 day free trail to this grounding braking tool. in most cases when there is not a free trail , grab you re wallet and run do not walk away is the best advice . Bob West i notice the members supporting this new grail have never done much posting before. smells just a little fishy .

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
 trepidation 
San Jose, California

Platform: Sierra Chart
Thanks Given: 25
Thanks Received: 167

It appears that he’s obfuscated some relatively simple concepts into complex jargon and added voodoo magic AI to sound impressive. AI is a buzzword that should make you instantly suspicious especially if there’s no elaboration. I’m on mobile so I just eyeballed it, but count the number of bars that separate the first blue projection rectangle from his first orange candle. Now, count the number of bars between the orange candles. This pattern repeats on every one of his charts. So you know that the orange bars mark 2 hour intervals and the first projection occurs 35 minutes before the first 2 hour mark. Notice where the second projection occurs: always after the second orange candle. Once you figure out his little twist things become more clear. One twist could be where he starts his projections. For example: Do the projections start a price extreme or is it also time based? He’s blanked most of the time axis so :shrug:

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

12VMan 
Raleigh, NC USA

Platform: Sierra, Ninja, TV
Broker: EdgeClear, Ninja
Trading: CL, GC, ES, UB, ZB
Thanks Given: 15
Thanks Received: 18

forgiven View Post
i wonder why he does not have a 30 day free trail to this grounding braking tool. in most cases when there is not a free trail , grab you re wallet and run do not walk away is the best advice . Bob West i notice the members supporting this new grail have never done much posting before. smells just a little fishy .

I will vouch for DMIC as I find it useful. He’s also really good (and patient) with questions in my experience.

I would also say it would be nearly impossible, in my opinion, to learn how to use it effectively in 30 days.

forgiven 
Fletcher NC
Market Wizard

Platform: nijia trader
Broker: A.M.P. I.Q. ....C.Q.G.
Trading: ym es
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Days
Thanks Given: 287
Thanks Received: 581

12VMan View Post
I will vouch for DMIC as I find it useful. He’s also really good (and patient) with questions in my experience.

I would also say it would be nearly impossible, in my opinion, to learn how to use it effectively in 30 days.

it very well may be useful . my point from a marketing stand point was he will not get many takers at the price he wants to test it out. in most cases when a trading vendor is marking expensive third party software and or training with out a trail ( its only useful to the vendors check book 99.9 % of the time. )

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
 trepidation 
San Jose, California

Platform: Sierra Chart
Thanks Given: 25
Thanks Received: 167

forgiven View Post
it very well may be useful . my point from a marketing stand point was he will not get many takers at the price he wants to test it out. in most cases when a trading vendor is marking expensive third party software and or training with out a trail ( its only useful to the vendors check book 99.9 % of the time. )

From what I've gathered, the indicators are supplemental to his framework of analyzing the markets and once you know that you don't really need his indicators as they appear to be more of a visual aid with an exception to one or two. That is why IMO he can't offer you a trial of the indicators.

Prices for reference.

And this is the stuff he offers:
  • Daily Matrix Island Combination ©
  • Daily Market Time & Price Meter ©
  • Daily Cross -Market Reference Indicator
  • Daily GPS Market Position Guide
  • Our proprietary 30 Minute market key
  • Key Support & Resistance Prices generated by up to the minute feed-back

Very interesting and opaque terminology and he still uses VWAP.

Since everyone who has tried it has glowing reviews but are very clear in stating that it takes a while to learn how to use it, I wonder if they're at this point wildly profitable, just profitable enough, or consistently losing money.

Thanked by:

Last Updated on December 13, 2022

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts