NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Any good Futures Trading Rooms?

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one mendal with 18 posts (1 thanks)
    2. looks_two Joseph Connors with 13 posts (8 thanks)
    3. looks_3 faithdefender with 13 posts (12 thanks)
    4. looks_4 lightsun47 with 11 posts (19 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one algotrendz with 4.3 thanks per post
    2. looks_two tony2604 with 4 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 bobwest with 3.8 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 lightsun47 with 1.7 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 53,174 views
    2. thumb_up 233 thanks given
    3. group 808 followers
    1. forum 151 posts
    2. attach_file 1 attachments

Search this Thread

Any good Futures Trading Rooms?

tony2604 
Europe

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader, CQG Trader
Broker: Mirus
Trading: currency futures, forex
Thanks Given: 39
Thanks Received: 42

faithdefender View Post
Thanks for the recommendation. I tried the trial and I wasnt impressed. I will say, it seemed similar to the Viper Trading room, (yuck) (and 150 bucks cheaper) but still, one hundred bucks a month is too much to have to pay as you watch older videos. I took one trade and was stopped out.

No disrespect to your opinion. "To each their own" as they say.

It seems funny that the ones talking all refer to each other as "coach." Reminded me of Monty Python's skit where everyone was named Bruce.

I have been with the room you mention few months, about 5 years ago, I do not want to comment. Here I was replying to the question starting the thread and giving a positive information to the 90% traders out there who are losing. Some time ago I posted above the info about a room when someone is interested in marketprofile, and dont want to spend a lot of money for education and room-access, this is the best for profile I saw in many years. I´m happy with both rooms and they helped me and I´m profitable. You dont need to go to one of them. Its that easy.

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
36 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
Spoo-nalysis ES e-mini futures S&P 500
20 thanks
Bigger Wins or Fewer Losses?
19 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
16 thanks

Riverend 
Westlake, Oh

Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: CL
Thanks Given: 1,519
Thanks Received: 220

I like a site called Trades By Matt. He trades live every day (with several second delay). He uses the Tradovate platform and trades only the NQ. I use Ninja Trader but they have the same indies that he uses. He There are lot of videos on his web site. Its FREE.

Thanked by:
 Bwool 
Cedar Rapids, Iowa USA

Trading: ES, ZB
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1

Al Brooks

Thanked by:

syswizard 
Philadelphia PA

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Multicharts
Broker: Ironbeam, Rithmic
Trading: Emini ES / NQ / CL / RTY / YM / BTC
Thanks Given: 20
Thanks Received: 146

Do any of these trading rooms publish daily or weekly trade statistics and P&L ?
My experience is that most do not.
Also, many rooms talk a good game, but place very few trades.

natan1967 
Ramat Gan

Platform: Ninja
Trading: Emini ES
Thanks Received: 26

KhalidY View Post
Hello Everyone,
I am wondering if someone can recommend a good trading room to Trade Futures?
I was thinking to join Ace Trades but when I read some comment on the Ace Trades thread and the membership price I decided to try something else where I can learn trading and earn as well.
So if you happen to know any good Trading Rooms please share your views and thoughts here.

Thank you

No trading room in the world will take you where you want to in trading.

The truth about this business that it takes years of watching your charts and there is no shortcut.

All trading rooms have one goal and its to have as many members as possible. You will never be a better trader watching someone else trading or copying his/her calls.

It took me more then 3 years to become profitable and that's not because of lack of trading skills rather the mental part of trading which is in my opinion 90%

Skip trading rooms, work on yourself, your skills and your mental approach.
My 2 cents

lightsun47
Toronto, Canada

Thanks Given: 492
Thanks Received: 296

Riverend View Post
I like a site called Trades By Matt. He trades live every day (with several second delay). He uses the Tradovate platform and trades only the NQ. I use Ninja Trader but they have the same indies that he uses. He There are lot of videos on his web site. Its FREE.

Imo, even split second delays in NQ can result in disastrous fills, whether limit or market orders. I therefore don't think you can follow his callouts, if any provided. This has to be followed precisely second to second order placements of someone else, if following someone else in the first place.

Not sure, maybe he's only good for education only then? And I am not asking to copy someone else either, just stating the obvious.

Thanked by:

phantomtrader 
Reno, Nevada
Legendary Market Wizard

Trading: ZN, ZB, CL
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 217
Thanks Received: 990

I came across this guy on YouTube. He's actually a very good technical trader. He has a discord room - everything free. Never went into the room. But it's worth watching a few of his videos.
[yt]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFKvgNaR_0_fSUJCMh65F9Q[/yt]

CptCurmudgeon 
Los Angeles, California, USA

Platform: Ninja Trader, TOS
Trading: Futures, Stocks, Options, Crypto
Thanks Given: 75
Thanks Received: 5

Mordecai View Post
I can recommend the free Telegram trading room run by Tom Hougaard. ([yt]https://www.youtube.com/c/TraderTom/about[/yt])

He's a Danish price action trader who regularly makes around $10-50k+ a day. Last year he livestreamed his trading for several weeks on Youtube, and those videos are still around. It was eye-opening to see a trader's live P&L (not sim) steadily climb up into the thousands, then tens of thousands, then hundreds of thousands. Those livestreams were the first time I had ever seen a successful trader trade live.

The big caveat is that he trades CFD indices, not futures. So instead of NQ, YM, and FDX, he's trading NAS100, US30, and GER40. The CFDs move the same as futures, but fills and exits won't align exactly due to the way futures are priced.

I've gotten a lot out of Hougaard's Telegram and Youtube livestreams. He's proof that a retail trader can do quite well scalping for modest points.

Wholeheartedly recommend Tom, even this old dog learned new tricks from him. Love his no BS style.

emp2099
Belgium

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks Received: 5

there has been a free room since the 1990's called financialchat. It is IRC chat. I installed a free program called AdiIRC. Then once installed you go to the menu, Server, Quick Connect and inside Quick Connect chose the server name irc.financialchat.com and port 6667. There are several channels but most people are at #activetrader. You need to add that channel to Join Channels (still in Quick Connect). I think that is all you need to connect to the room.

estradingforum 
Santa Ana, CA, USA

Trading: ES
Thanks Received: 1

Guys, I have been attending https://nexgent3.com/ trading room. Awesome! Great mentorship. Very dedicated in teaching. Their software is unparallel with any other software I have come across. I live the room, the mentors and hope you will too.

Hope this helps.

Last Updated on June 3, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts