NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Any good Futures Trading Rooms?

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one mendal with 18 posts (1 thanks)
    2. looks_two Joseph Connors with 13 posts (8 thanks)
    3. looks_3 faithdefender with 13 posts (12 thanks)
    4. looks_4 lightsun47 with 11 posts (19 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one algotrendz with 4.3 thanks per post
    2. looks_two tony2604 with 4 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 bobwest with 3.8 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 lightsun47 with 1.7 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 53,060 views
    2. thumb_up 233 thanks given
    3. group 808 followers
    1. forum 151 posts
    2. attach_file 1 attachments

Search this Thread

Any good Futures Trading Rooms?

Cools81
Melbourne, Australia

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks Received: 21

I can see how an investment room to discuss fundamentals / 4hr+ chart swings and your profile risk but a trading room?

Sorry but theres no time to be gas bagging during those 2 hours of high intensity trading.

You either understand trading or you dont.

Full focus required. fb test - follow risk - squeeze liquidity. rinse and repeat hardcore for 2 hours @ open or close. All this on a 5 second / 100 volume chart whilst analysing macro liquidity. And you think theres time to discuss the trade? Anyone selling trading rooms is a scammer. There I said it.

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Diary of a simple price action trader
26 thanks
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
25 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
22 thanks
My NQ Trading Journal
16 thanks
HumbleTraders next chapter
9 thanks

faithdefender 
Salem VA USA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Oanda, NT8, TradingView
Broker: Oanda, TorS
Trading: Stocks, Currency Futures
Thanks Given: 130
Thanks Received: 117

sigmatrader View Post
Check out this trading room. Registration page is http://ww1.jfrcbtrading.com/trading-room/?usid=16&utid=32418863480 . It is run by Rick and Cara. Both are experienced traders in micros and minis. Rick is the founder, mentor, and trader. Cara is his partner. She codes in C# and trades multiple accounts with a trade copier. Both trade multiple systems that are discretionary and auto or semi-auto. They run the JFR & CB Trading Discord that is part free and part fee based. So you can look inside to a degree and ask questions. Coming on October 13th they are presenting a Ninjatrader webinar during which there will be special promotions and demonstrations of their methodology. I've been a member since their discord began. Their discord is community run with contributions by members under Rick's guidance. Participation is encouraged in the threads like the Inner Circle.

This one I have never heard of. I am inclined to give it a shot and report back to let others know.

Thanked by:
 brucegibbs 
Canberra, ACT, Australia

Experience: None
Platform: tradestation, CMC
Trading: Gold GC and Crude Cl
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 1

1. https://www.traderade.com/
great place to start

Billiwon 
Los Angeles, California

Platform: TradeStation
Trading: Index futures, etc.
Thanks Given: 93
Thanks Received: 26

KhalidY View Post
Hello Everyone,
I am wondering if someone can recommend a good trading room to Trade Futures?
So if you happen to know any good Trading Rooms please share your views and thoughts here.
Thank you

I don't know if this counts as a trading room or not. Sunny Harris (web site: https://moneymentor.com/) has a free one-hour session every Tuesday morning (7 AM California time zone) live trading the ES. For several months I have been attending her sessions, in live Zoom, watching her trading her own real money account showing her charts, trading window with buy/sell orders and fills in real time. Not a sim account. I did not keep records but it seems that she makes about $1000 in the one-hour sessions on average... while she explains her trading method, entry and exit reasons, using her indicators. Attendees are able to ask questions, and even trade along. We don't have to buy anything, but she does sell indicators and mentorship. I have purchased her products and found them useful for my trading.

I think her website says there is a fee, but I sent her an email via the website, and she sent me a free link to opt-in.

Good trading,
~ Bill

Thanked by:
 estradingforum 
Santa Ana, CA, USA

Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1

I attend trading room everyday. It was very clearly mentioned and demonstrated what is the cause NT8 issues and that everyone should use NT7. Ninjatrader tech support was working on it.

wavecat 
NJ,USA

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninjatrader Bookmap
Broker: Ninjatrader Tradestation Edgeclear
Trading: ES NQ RTY
Thanks Given: 15
Thanks Received: 7

tony2604 View Post
Hello everyone,

today is September 14th 2022 and I post this comment here for everyone who has done hard work trying to get profitable for years like me....

There is one room I´m member now and I can recommend because you will be profitable within short time!

We focus on the YM for certain reasons and with our daily results one wouldn´t need to trade anything else (don´t ask or comment about other instruments there, you can trade on your own)

I don´t need to write details about prices (room-membership already with $ 99,-!!) trading-results or whatever.....there is a 3-day-free-trial, go there and see what we are doing! Info: Headcoach is starting around 8:30 EST!

The best you can do for your life as a trader. There is the link for a 3-day-free trial (to avoid any further discussions): https://libertytradingclub.com/dap/a/?a=1244&p=https://libertytradingclub.com/join

Tony

This room is started by Alex Wasilewske of puretick.com and marketdancer.com fame. He has resurfaced with a new trading room called Liberty Trading Club. Lol. There is already a review in this forum on puretick.com at

redneck4Christ 
Vancouver, WA

Platform: Jigsaw, MC.NET, ToS, SC
Broker: APEX,IronBeam/Rithmic, ToS
Trading: Emini ES & CL
Thanks Given: 1,032
Thanks Received: 146

mendal View Post
Those global stats come from Dr. Handley

https://www.tradingschools.org/reviews/the-trader-institute-global-trade-room-dr-dean-handley/

Handley is a scammer calling out other scammers and Emmett Moore (tradingschools.org) went to prison for trading fraud.

This is triple irony -- the pot calling the kettle dirty and the sauce pan calling the pit dirty.

I suppose crooks are pretty good at spotting other crooks. But who can you trust when?

Thanked by:
 SamirOfSalem   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 23
Thanks Received: 44

Not a "room" per se, but if you trade FDAX futures, this imho is as good as it gets:

It's right here on FIO, and it's free.

Thanked by:

Oriole 
Naples FLA

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja Trader 8
Broker: NinjaTrader
Trading: Currency Futures, RTY, ES, NQ
Thanks Given: 202
Thanks Received: 72

mendal View Post
track record/performance data?

Hi Mendal. I've never been in their futures trading room. The only reason Theo came to mind when I saw this post is that Theo Trade was having a futures room open house this last Thursday and Friday, coincidentally the same time I saw the post.

I like Theo and Don Kaufman for options training and the all-day chat room. The futures trading room is a whole different deal and I've not been in it. I have no idea on track record nor do I know if they keep track. It's more than just calling trades, it's education based too I think.

This is just an idea that may merit further exploration for interested parties that might be looking for futures training, trading, and a commission deal with Tradeovate. I'm not vouching for their futures trading room because I have no knowledge of what it's like inside the room. Theo Trade overall is terrific mostly because of the options education and live options trades by Don.

boomer49 
Malaysia

Platform: ninjaTrader 7, IRT
Trading: ES, CL
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 6

hi all,
Just bumped into this thread.
Have a look at bookmap discord > traders lab with a guy named Tom b. not sure if it is correct to post a link Mike but easy to find.
Interesting perspective trading ES via auction market theory, volume profile while aligned with higher timeframe. major focus is on risk management for account preservation and trading longevity.
There is also a daily youtube stream.
it is all free and no bookmap sub required or pitched which is refreshing...

i trade equities since ~1999 and futures from ~2015. using market profile now mostly volume profile. have Jigsaw since 2015 and now bookmap for the MBO data analysis.

trade safe,

Thanked by:

Last Updated on June 3, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts