NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

My Leeloo 150K Funded Account Journal

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one santom with 17 posts (32 thanks)
    2. looks_two Daytrader999 with 17 posts (39 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Flash Gordon with 5 posts (1 thanks)
    4. looks_4 lightsun47 with 3 posts (0 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one cdnftrstdr with 2.7 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Daytrader999 with 2.3 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 santom with 1.9 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Chippstrader with 1.5 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 27,571 views
    2. thumb_up 91 thanks given
    3. group 25 followers
    1. forum 64 posts
    2. attach_file 5 attachments

Search this Thread

My Leeloo 150K Funded Account Journal

Daytrader999 
Ilsede, Germany
Site Moderator

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader 8
Broker: Rithmic / CQG / Ninja Trader Brokerage
Trading: NQ
Thanks Given: 2,067
Thanks Received: 2,316

santom View Post
Day4:

Had a terrible day, lost 3.5k$. If you don't hear from me again then you know what it means

Sorry to hear that, how did it happen?

So you should have around $1.5k remaining in your account....I know it's hard, but try to recover slowly with only minimum lot size.

"If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much." - Jim Rohn
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
59 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
36 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
25 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
19 thanks
The Program
18 thanks

Daytrader999 
Ilsede, Germany
Site Moderator

santom View Post
Day4:

Had a terrible day, lost 3.5k$. If you don't hear from me again then you know what it means

...Wanna give it another try?

You need to get up on your feet again...

"If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much." - Jim Rohn
Flash Gordon
Burlington, North, Carolina/USA

Thanks Given: 16
Thanks Received: 15

I don't think LeeLoo's system are very automated, thus having to submit all those screenshots when you pass the evaluation.

Surely, they understand the downside of having some of that flakey stuff on youtube. I will say, their website does very well in explaining how it all works.
You do not (double check me) get all your profits unless you stay with them for I believe about a full year. There is a pro-rated penalty.

I hope their trade copier is a "true limited authorization to trade a portion of their actual funded account", if not, pure trade copying is illegal in the United States. Further, if you had a blow-out (opposite of a blow-up) day and they chose not to copy you and others that day (i.e. trend day), they could be out some serious money, having to pay all those winners.

Sure would like to hear and see about some traders, the more the better, who have had a "long term" relationship with LeeLoo

-Best trading,
-Flash

pfsthib 
Sulphur, LA USA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninjatrader
Trading: ES, NQ
Thanks Given: 37
Thanks Received: 80

Flash Gordon View Post
I don't think LeeLoo's system are very automated, thus having to submit all those screenshots when you pass the evaluation.

Surely, they understand the downside of having some of that flakey stuff on youtube. I will say, their website does very well in explaining how it all works.

You do not (double check me) get all your profits unless you stay with them for I believe about a full year. There is a pro-rated penalty.

I hope their trade copier is a "true limited authorization to trade a portion of their actual funded account", if not, pure trade copying is illegal in the United States. Further, if you had a blow-out (opposite of a blow-up) day and they chose not to copy you and others that day (i.e. trend day), they could be out some serious money, having to pay all those winners.

Sure would like to hear and see about some traders, the more the better, who have had a "long term" relationship with LeeLoo

-Best trading,

-Flash

So if I have several accounts and want to trade in all of them it’s illegal for me to do that with a trade copier?

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

Flash Gordon

I have been doing some research about gaming laws in LeeLoo's home state (actually read the statutes) and while online gambling is clearly illegal, you are allowed to gamble on games of chance (while in the state) as long as you are betting on your own abilities (thus trading). I don't think they anticipated online cross boarder trading when they wrote the laws, but it is clearly stated that online gambling is illegal.
Plus someone would have to take the initiative to enforce it.

Their initial evaluation and both their paying account types are pure SIMULATORS as they clearly say so on their website.
I don't know why they would say they might copy your trade. Once you have ever entered a trade could you!. tell for certainty whether it was going to be a winner or a loser? I personally never could. I think that statement is pure B.S., maybe more like a decoy.

In conclusion you and they are using the Rithmec platform as an independent score keeper for what amounts to pure online simulated trading thru and thru, no matter the size of your program. If you loose, they keep the entry-fees, monthly fees, and 20% if you win, which really means they just have to take out of their own pocket 20% less than you may have won in the simulator game. NONE OF YOUR TRADES EVER HITS A REAL EXHANGE LIKE THE CME, JUST THE SIMULATOR (a game). If you win, they pay you out of pocket based on what the simulator says you earned. They must be counting om and succeeding on having more losers than winners. THIS IS FURHTER PROVEN BY THEIR STATEMENT: THEY RESERVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME TO MOVE YOU TO YOU OWN FUNDED CQG ACOUNT. If you do well they move you to a funded account to reduce their exposure of having to cover your wins in the simulator game in which case they really would still get 20%.

I'm not sure or saying they think they are doing anything wrong, perhaps they consulted lawyers and it's acceptable. But for sure, a real trading account is not to be expected to be part of the deal. Buyer Beware.

Thanked by:
 Tanvo 
Amsterdam Netherlands

Experience: Beginner
Platform: IB, TS
Trading: ES, CL, US
Thanks Given: 55
Thanks Received: 11

Following!

skraadiing
España Madrid

Thanks Received: 18

Enhorabuena por haber pasado la prueba!
YO LO INTENTE UN MONTON DE VECES TODAS FALLIDAS
Hasta que me di cuenta por fin cual era mi fallo mas grande, la psicologia.
Ahora estoy tratando de pasar la prueba de 75k de earn2trade y llevo 23 dias operados
y 1250$ de beneficios Objetivo 4300$ de beneficios, no se cuando lo lograre pero lo hare.
Y la verdad que necesito ayuda porque llevo mucho operando en esta cuenta y muy pocos beneficios. ahora opero con 1/2 contratos. Creen que deberia ser mas agresivo y entrar con mas?

Thanked by:

Daytrader999 
Ilsede, Germany
Site Moderator

Any reply in ENGLISH would be very much appreciated in this part of the forum.

Otherwise, I'll have to ask my wife for an appropriate translation...

Thanked by:

bobwest 
Western Florida
Site Moderator

Platform: Sierra Chart
Trading: ES, YM
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 57,341
Thanks Received: 26,267

skraadiing View Post
Enhorabuena por haber pasado la prueba!
YO LO INTENTE UN MONTON DE VECES TODAS FALLIDAS
Hasta que me di cuenta por fin cual era mi fallo mas grande, la psicologia.
Ahora estoy tratando de pasar la prueba de 75k de earn2trade y llevo 23 dias operados
y 1250$ de beneficios Objetivo 4300$ de beneficios, no se cuando lo lograre pero lo hare.
Y la verdad que necesito ayuda porque llevo mucho operando en esta cuenta y muy pocos beneficios. ahora opero con 1/2 contratos. Creen que deberia ser mas agresivo y entrar con mas?

Hi @skraadiing,

Please do not continue to make non-English-language posts in the English sections of this forum.

If you wish to take part in these discussions, you will have to post in English, because that is the language that they are conducted in, and that most of the members of the forum can understand.

This is your second Spanish-language post here today. Any additional non-English posts will be deleted.

I hope you understand... there is no problem with Spanish as such. It's just that the other members, in general, won't be able to understand them, and can't respond either, so there can't be a conversation.

Thanks.

Bob.

When one door closes, another opens.
-- Cervantes, Don Quixote
Thanked by:
Flash Gordon

pfsthib View Post
So if I have several accounts and want to trade in all of them it’s illegal for me to do that with a trade copier?

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

Trade copying is illegal in the United States (no grey area here), with the exception of "you" having multiple accounts "just in your name only " and you apply software to copy the trade from one machine to the other to copy just "your" wholly owned trading accounts, -best, -fg

Last Updated on March 6, 2022

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts