NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

TruTrade.io Has anyone else have experience?

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one phantomtrader with 11 posts (30 thanks)
    2. looks_two JonnyBoy with 11 posts (25 thanks)
    3. looks_3 ntcat with 9 posts (15 thanks)
    4. looks_4 14milesperhour with 9 posts (4 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one phantomtrader with 2.7 thanks per post
    2. looks_two JonnyBoy with 2.3 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 bobwest with 1.9 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 ntcat with 1.7 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 48,817 views
    2. thumb_up 136 thanks given
    3. group 33 followers
    1. forum 94 posts
    2. attach_file 19 attachments

Search this Thread

TruTrade.io Has anyone else have experience?

cmtn0113
Providence RI

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 9

I agree, Trutrade.io is a complete scam. After buying the bot, they stopped responding to my emails with simple questions about the bot. The idea that you can just purchase a bot, follow some instructions and make money is very attractive but unrealistic. Automation is not as simple as they claim to make it out to be and requires multiple strategies in which you are constantly adjusting. Their YouTube videos also use renko bars which are very misleading and cause losing trades to look like winning trades (the backtest only sees the open and close price of the bar and none of the data in between). I find it to be crazy that they are getting away with this.

moshiachnow View Post
I have been waiting a very long time and debating weather to post or not, but at the end i decided to really say it as it is.

i have dealt with TruTrade, i will say it as it is,
They are a SCAM.
They are Thieves.
They are Liars.

want more?
first off is their selling tecnique, wow, i give them a score of 10. He makes himself sound like a world class trader, and part of the process is to belittle you and make you feel like an idiot if you question anything, He will tell you he has no time for you, and comments like that, which put the heat under you, as to you will lose the opportunity to work with this world class syste,.
You need to wire him the money, he does not take credit card, (red light alert) but i fell for it anyway.
his promise to be there for you when you need it, and that he has a team of over 100 programmers, and Thousands of hedgefunds using his system, How can you miss out an opportunity like this???????? so you are sucked in.
next you finally get a login to download his crap, and and literally a 1 page pdf.. let me repeat, 1 page pdf.

no help with onboarding, no one to talk to, he will not answer your call again, and maybe a email response after 36 hours, and and insult in the email as to why are you so impatient.... it only gets better.
i tried calling him to get some sort of support, and eventually you feel stupid and you just sit there trying to figure out stuff on your own.
bottom line i sent the guy over $13k and i never even had a phone call other then trying to sell me.
The product is absolute trash, you will lose everything.
i'm surprised the sec has not knocked on his door yet.
finally after months of probably every poor soul that fell into his trap, complained he made some educational videos. yaya,

bottom line if i can warn more ppl. i would, i dont know how to, his youtube lies, comments are off, so no way to warn anyone.

please spread this to anyone and warn everyone.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader

tradervader70 
Portland, Oregon

Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader 8
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 6

cmtn0113 View Post
I agree, Trutrade.io is a complete scam. After buying the bot, they stopped responding to my emails with simple questions about the bot. The idea that you can just purchase a bot, follow some instructions and make money is very attractive but unrealistic. Automation is not as simple as they claim to make it out to be and requires multiple strategies in which you are constantly adjusting. Their YouTube videos also use renko bars which are very misleading and cause losing trades to look like winning trades (the backtest only sees the open and close price of the bar and none of the data in between). I find it to be crazy that they are getting away with this.

Sorry to hear you’ve had a tough time. Have you tried contacting them recently? It does take them a day or so, but they have responded to my questions. I do look over the training a few times, take notes and ask questions.

Renko bars are commonly used by traders and trading software to show overall trend. Your P&L adjusts when the bar closes, so it will show a higher amount until you get stopped out or you hit flat. A lot of software use Renko or some modified version of Renko bars. Their particular system uses Renko.

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

Thanked by:
cmtn0113
Providence RI

I have tried contacting them a couple of weeks back about being locked out of my account and no response. You obviously work at this company, so could you get me a response?

The higher amount on the Renko bars is what you use to advertise your systems, very misleading.

tradervader70 View Post
Sorry to hear you’ve had a tough time. Have you tried contacting them recently? It does take them a day or so, but they have responded to my questions. I do look over the training a few times, take notes and ask questions.

Renko bars are commonly used by traders and trading software to show overall trend. Your P&L adjusts when the bar closes, so it will show a higher amount until you get stopped out or you hit flat. A lot of software use Renko or some modified version of Renko bars. Their particular system uses Renko.

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

tradervader70 
Portland, Oregon

Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader 8
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 1

Lol! I don't work there, but you can contact them yourself.

Just sharing my experience and just wanted to help out. Good luck!

Thanked by:
cmtn0113
Providence RI

tradervader70 View Post
Lol! I don't work there, but you can contact them yourself.

Just sharing my experience and just wanted to help out. Good luck!

I disagree, good luck

Thanked by:
Renko123
Washington, DC USA

Thanks Given: 12

cmtn0113 View Post
You hit the nail on the head. I purchased one of their bots several months ago and it is completely useless. Trades that they claimed to have a 90% accuracy only work about half of the time, and with their recommended risk management settings, it is impossible to reach positive expectancy. Stay away from buying bots and stick to what actually works.

Release the bot files on the internet and let the universe test them out.

phantomtrader 
Reno, Nevada
Legendary Market Wizard

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: ZN, ZB, CL
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 217
Thanks Received: 984

I love reverse engineering. It's very satisfying to know that you have all the tools on your desktop to duplicate most of these vendors. This guy is selling a system that can be easily duplicated in Ninja. He has a couple of clowns posting every day on YouTube with their trades. Amazingly, none of them ever has a losing day! Below are the trades from Mr. Guillermo yesterday, Thursday, October 13th. His link on YouTube is:
These trades started at 6:32-33 am PST.

The first jpg is the reverse engineered setup utilizing a simple ATM strategy. I posted the details of the ATM below the screenshot.

NQ 12-22 (ninZaRenko 20_5) 2022_10_13 (7_53_31 AM)

Next jpg: I wrote a simple automated system without scaling for a single contract just to show how easy it is to duplicate. This one shows the short trade at 6:35 am PST.

NQ 12-22 (ninZaRenko 20_5) 2022_10_13 (7_56_55 AM)2

ATM SETUP:

NQScaled

CUSTOM STOPS:

CustomStop

SCREENSHOTS OF GUILLERMO'S TRADES:

Gtrade

GTRADE2

The guys at TRUTRADE are getting about $10,000 for the software. Think about it. There are a few other bells and whistles in the software - one is called DRAMM which is just a stop and reverse intrabar.

I have to be out for a while but will describe their system in detail later today - including why they never have a losing day. In the meantime, anyone tempted to buy a system from a vendor should first try to REVERSE ENGINEER it. You'd be amazed what
you come up with!

P.S. My scaled trades made a lot more than Mr. Guillermo's - see below. Will explain why later.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PT.PNG
Views:	148
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	327482  

phantomtrader 
Reno, Nevada
Legendary Market Wizard

I want to post the statistics of these clowns published on YouTube:

TruTrade: 58 Days $842,350 - AND NEVER A LOSING DAY!!

Live Trading With Guillermo: 90 Days $147,693 - AND NEVER A LOSING DAY!!

Futures Trading with David: 87 Days $552,354 - AND NEVER A LOSING DAY!! (This clown is trading 30 lots)

The grand total for TruTrade and these two clowns in 90 days or less is (drum roll here) $1,542,397 - AND NEVER A LOSING DAY!!

The above statistics doesn't include the short videos that they published occasionally - but of course, they are ALL WINNERS!!

There are a few other clowns working with TruTrade. They obviously get the software free with instructions as to how to post the videos so that THEY NEVER HAVE A LOSING DAY.

The number of views for the clowns including TruTrade is relatively small. I'm mystified as to why TruTrade isn't in the billionaire league yet. Hell, if three clowns can make $1.5M in about 90 days, imagine what they can make in a year - how about $6M!!!! AND NO LOSING DAYS!!

Of course, they all have multiple prop accounts now so I would expect that these numbers will at least triple in the next few months.

Thanked by:

phantomtrader 
Reno, Nevada
Legendary Market Wizard

Now for the good part: How do they do it?

The basics are very simple:

Chart: Ninza Renko chart set at 20/5 - can be found free here: https://ninza.co/product/ninzarenko

Two moving averages: DEMA 55 and DEMA 27 or 13.

TrendLines: Two trendlines which are free here at nexusfi.com or NinjaTrader app section: Set one to 5 and one to 10 and change the colors.

DRAMM: This is a stop and reverse intrabar which the clowns only enable when it works. The average stop loss is around 50 ticks. If the market hits the stop, it reverses, takes a few ticks positive in the opposite direction. It continues this process until it finds the right direction long or short. Of course, in reality, this is ridiculous. The real losses would add up so fast the account could be blown in a single trade. But remember - NO LOSING DAYS! So for the clowns, it always works.

Trade Triggers: The clowns are downloading partial intraday day data. They determine what was the best spot to turn the software on and run the replay turning on the software only when that magic spot comes up. The fact that they turn on the software at the exact time the winning trades occurs is the giveaway.

The clowns have given themselves away occasionally in their videos. I'm not going to post which videos they are because they'll remove them immediately. But they have slipped up occasionally.

TruTrade is owned by Danny Rebello. The guy must be smoking some strong stuff to think he can get away with the scam for very long. They claim it's a 100% automated trading system. But all it's just trade management software. The person using it has to know when to turn it on so that they NEVER HAVE A LOSING DAY. I guess Rebello includes a functional crystal ball that tells the trader exactly when to turn it on and off.

I will post the conditions which can be setup using the Ninja Wizard to trigger the trades.

crystalball

Thanked by:

bobwest 
Western Florida
Site Moderator

Platform: Sierra Chart
Trading: ES, YM
Frequency: Several times daily
Thanks Given: 57,344
Thanks Received: 26,267

phantomtrader View Post
I want to post the statistics of these clowns published on YouTube:
The grand total for TruTrade and these two clowns in 90 days or less is (drum roll here) $1,542,397 - AND NEVER A LOSING DAY!!

I don't know anything about this vendor, aside from reasonable conclusions that could be drawn from these numbers. But based on these numbers, there is something very wrong with their reported performance. It is just not believable.

They are not, in fact, making millions and having no losing days. No one is, and no one could. And of course, there's always the fact that if anyone is actually that good, they wouldn't be selling advice to newbies, nor to anyone else, and would not even be bothering to trade any more. Once you're a trillionaire, why would you need to?

The sad thing is that many new or unsuccessful or hopeful or desperate traders are going to see the "no losing days" claim and believe that it's a point in their favor and not a red flag, and will want to sign up with them. Any such claim is actually good reason to stay away, and keep your money.

Bob.

When one door closes, another opens.
-- Cervantes, Don Quixote
Thanked by:

Last Updated on April 20, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts