NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

TruTrade.io Has anyone else have experience?

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one phantomtrader with 11 posts (30 thanks)
    2. looks_two JonnyBoy with 11 posts (25 thanks)
    3. looks_3 ntcat with 9 posts (15 thanks)
    4. looks_4 14milesperhour with 9 posts (4 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one phantomtrader with 2.7 thanks per post
    2. looks_two JonnyBoy with 2.3 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 bobwest with 1.9 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 ntcat with 1.7 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 48,790 views
    2. thumb_up 136 thanks given
    3. group 33 followers
    1. forum 94 posts
    2. attach_file 19 attachments

Search this Thread

TruTrade.io Has anyone else have experience?

NinjaTrader  NinjaTrader is an official Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

Web: NinjaTrader
AMA: Ask Me Anything
Webinars: NinjaTrader Webinars
Elite offer: Click here

Thanks Given: 203
Thanks Received: 2,686

JonnyBoy View Post
@NinjaTrader - on my live account trading performance page, I don't see the Probability statistic. However, I do see this on every one of my back tests. Am I missing something here?

What is the criteria for the Probability statistic to show up on the trading performance page. Live account performance and back tested results or just back tested?

Are you you on the latest version? If you are and it's still not showing up, please reach out to our support team.

Disclosure: This communication is sent to you by NinjaTrader, LLC, a software development company which owns and supports all proprietary technology relating to and including the NinjaTrader trading platform.
Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader

14milesperhour 
Temecula CA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninjatrader
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 4

jj612 View Post
Just giving my experience with TruTrade.io. I was curious as I stumbled across some YouTube videos. It looks like TrueTrade.io is co-owned by Brian Nutt, the owner of King Quant LLC. I spoke with Danny Rebello about a month ago. I asked some slippage, commission risk and a company operations question (do you outsource coding or do it in-house). I was told that those don't matter, the past performance in their examples should be all that matters.

Again, I'm just giving my experience with the sales process. I did not feel comfortable with the product and did not purchase (maybe my loss). 14mph - I wish you the best. It looks like it is working for you.

Interesting... has anyone had experience with King Quant before? I've come across their profile but haven't dug into them very much. I looked them up since reading this post and it looks like at least the color scheme you have on the charts with TruTrade are identical to King Quant............. Might need to do some more investigation there for sure.

Yeah I always hate talking to TruTrade on the phone to be honest. They always and I mean ALWAYS are trying to upsell you to another bot rather then focusing on your questions. Thankfully I have a wife who controls the bank cards who is not part of these calls so the upgrades (or anything major purchase for that matter) don't happen without her approval because if I was in control... I'd be spending too much experimenting.

I looked up TruTrade way back when I was considering buying their bot as well and came across their LLC filing in Nevada. They only started in March of this year which is why I think there isn't that much on them yet on the internet.

https://www.bizapedia.com/pro-search.aspx?id=b&prlbdi=411568

Anyways I will keep plugging away and seeing how this goes. So far I am very happy with my choice, just wished the sales process was more clear honestly and didn't involve having to do it on the phone. I mean at least let current clients upgrade and change bots via email or an online store but thats just me. I hate dealing with salespeople in general, its why I loved it when I bought a Tesla. Did it all online - only talked to two people for like five min. The person who confirmed my loan and the person who gave me my access card to the car. It was lovely!

14milesperhour 
Temecula CA

Alright I will make this my last post in this thread for a while. I just feel like I am bombarding the group - but I just wanted to do one quick update. I am feeling very confident with TruTrade and it has honestly made my trading a whole lot easier - especially monitoring multiple charts. I was just able to scalp off $600 in profit in about 20 min. on NQ this evening (finally decided at the end of last week to trade NQ live) and honestly is was the easiest trading. I have support and resistance indicators on my chart that are dynamic so I can monitor levels and plan exits and I just let the bot do its thing. Draw downs have been small and as long as I am monitoring the trades, it does really well. The bots are pricey so these aren't for everyone and if you have a small account I just do seeing it being worth it. However if you have a large(r) account then you might want to consider getting even some of their entry level bots (I think their cheapest is 4K). They do seem to work pretty well. Ask for Danny, he is more down to earth when it comes to the system.

I am working on upgrading my bots right now (it's going to set me back 12K yikes, but I am going to be using my trading profits to pay for it) and will report back on what the upgrades do for me. The good news is I am positive in my account by quite a bit since using TruTrade - honestly I have been able to hit my daily profit targets faster using TruTrade Trend Following V3.

Overall I am very happy with the product and the results. Of course this can all change, especially when I make this next investment BUT assuming it works as advertised and described I should pay for this bot upgrade in a months time (fingers crossed.)

Obviously this isn't for everyone, but if you are looking to trade multiple charts at once or not able to stare at your screen during your whole trading session - this bot (trend following) allows you to breath and keep track of everything pretty easily.

Wish me luck! I hope I don't get screwed over with this haha.

Thanked by:
 cv2low 
CA

Platform: Ninja
Broker: NinjaTrader
Thanks Given: 805
Thanks Received: 88

Hi @14milesperhour , any update on the new bots?

14milesperhour 
Temecula CA

cv2low View Post
Hi @14milesperhour , any update on the new bots?

I decided to not go through with the purchase. When it was all said and done it was going to cost 13500 and then 1500 per month recurring. It just seemed insane to pay that much. I own a SAAS company and I have two C# developers at my disposal so I’m just going to put the money I would have spent on trutrade and develop my own bots. The bot I have right now from them does well enough but their pricing is just too aggressive for my comfortability.

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

cv2low 
CA

Platform: Ninja
Broker: NinjaTrader
Thanks Given: 805
Thanks Received: 88

@14milesperhour, thanks for the update

14milesperhour 
Temecula CA

Well the shine has rubbed off of TruTrade for sure. Honestly it must have just been lucky that I was pulling in the numbers I was before. This week the tool 100% failed. It did not take a single good trade and I mean ZERO. Every trade was in the red. It was really a disheartening experience to say since I had such high hopes that this tool would help me simplify my trading and would help me manage multiple charts at once.

I have decided that I will not be using TruTrades products anymore. At least I was able to pay for it using trading profits so I'm not out any of my personal money but still disappointing all the same. A few weeks ago I reached out to TruTrade regarding a new bot that on their YouTube channels looked promising (MarketRipper) and what I got back was spending an additional 13K on the bot. I was going to purchase it too because at that time the Trend Following was working. However I had a couple of break even days in a row and so I decided to put it on hold. I was also told that the bot I had purchased was nothing compared to the higher version they had now. I was offered the updated bot, but only if I purchased the new bot. So yeah... I guess your purchase doesn't include updates. Thankfully I have a couple of C# developer friends so I reached out to them to see if they would be interested in building a bot together and they agreed.

Then I had this whole week where my account took hit after hit (I mean to some of you loosing 3K won't mean that much but to me it means a lot. I only have n 80K account and I don't like loosing that much. So I decided it was time to see what would happen if the bot was left to it's own devices (but not with my money but SIM money). I know they told me over and over that you need to be manage the trade and flatten the order when you hit targets you want BUT spending this kind of money on the bot you would think that at the very least... left to its own devices I would scrap out a small profit right?

So I loaded it into October 1 & 2 and did market replay.....

Well the results speak for themselves. Honestly I feel foolish at this point for trusting it at all but, live and learn!

Thanked by:

JonnyBoy 
Montreal, Quebec

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader 8
Broker: Kinetick
Thanks Given: 706
Thanks Received: 3,854

I do not think you should feel foolish at all. You scratched the itch so to speak.

At the top of this thread, there were many of us that were skeptical for two main reasons.

Firstly, most of us have traveled this road before, looking for an external answer to trading without first looking inside ourselves. It never works out.

Second, it just isn't that easy. Even very experienced strategy / bot writers will tell you this. And when they find "something" sure as chips, they ain't selling it!

The dollar cost of these bots was also excruciatingly high I actually had to read your post twice!

So, I think the most important question now is to know where you are going from here.

FIO is an incredible resource. There are journals on here that are literally worth their weight in gold.

14milesperhour View Post
Well the shine has rubbed off of TruTrade for sure. Honestly it must have just been lucky that I was pulling in the numbers I was before. This week the tool 100% failed. It did not take a single good trade and I mean ZERO. Every trade was in the red. It was really a disheartening experience to say since I had such high hopes that this tool would help me simplify my trading and would help me manage multiple charts at once.

I have decided that I will not be using TruTrades products anymore. At least I was able to pay for it using trading profits so I'm not out any of my personal money but still disappointing all the same. A few weeks ago I reached out to TruTrade regarding a new bot that on their YouTube channels looked promising (MarketRipper) and what I got back was spending an additional 13K on the bot. I was going to purchase it too because at that time the Trend Following was working. However I had a couple of break even days in a row and so I decided to put it on hold. I was also told that the bot I had purchased was nothing compared to the higher version they had now. I was offered the updated bot, but only if I purchased the new bot. So yeah... I guess your purchase doesn't include updates. Thankfully I have a couple of C# developer friends so I reached out to them to see if they would be interested in building a bot together and they agreed.

Then I had this whole week where my account took hit after hit (I mean to some of you loosing 3K won't mean that much but to me it means a lot. I only have n 80K account and I don't like loosing that much. So I decided it was time to see what would happen if the bot was left to it's own devices (but not with my money but SIM money). I know they told me over and over that you need to be manage the trade and flatten the order when you hit targets you want BUT spending this kind of money on the bot you would think that at the very least... left to its own devices I would scrap out a small profit right?

So I loaded it into October 1 & 2 and did market replay.....

Well the results speak for themselves. Honestly I feel foolish at this point for trusting it at all but, live and learn!

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

--------------------------------------------------------
- Trade what you see. Invest in what you believe -
--------------------------------------------------------
Thanked by:
 fernandesjerry 
Mundelein

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja Trader
Trading: Emini
Thanks Received: 0

ntcat View Post
When I first posted this message my intent was to get some info from other people who has used also the software in the past.

I was having a bit of hard time understanding what the bot was actually doing. Also I did not want to be a part of some well known scam, that I was not aware of. I am in talks with TruTrade and I was offered a bit of retraining. I think the first time I was just asking so many questions and not paying attention to what the Tech was telling me. After watching the reply many times I might have side tracked the training accidentally. I have recorded our time just so that I could review it later. The recordings are for private use only and cannot be shared.

I might have mentioned in an email to TruTrade that pointed to this site, My goal or my thought process is that a company if they were a scam would not dare reply a public forum. But to my surprise they did. My bad, Sorry.

Here are some of the mistakes I made,

1. SIM Trade First - Because there is more to it than turning it on and waiting for payday.

2. Identify the Trend using their methods

What I may have done is log into my bot and just turned it on.. I stuck a wireless ear piece in and worked at my 9 to 5 job until I heard it take a trade. Some times it would take hours for it to do anything, I may have gotten a bit of FOMO when I did not see it do anything happening.

What they stressed is they want me be successful and if I am not they can't sell me anything else.

They told me they are true to their word, and that honestly is very important

We have a meeting setup for Friday 7 August 2020 to go over the settings and how to correctly use the automation software.

I will keep everyone updated on my progress.

So how did your August 7th Meeting GO? Have you had any success? I am considering thoer MACD PR BOT. Beofre I do it wanted to see anyone else has any experience with TruTrade

MrTrader 
ITAJAI SC/BRAZIL

Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: Clear Corretora
Trading: DOLFUT, WINFUT
Thanks Given: 1,314
Thanks Received: 225

JonnyBoy View Post
The good news is, Google will capture this post if anybody searches for a review. Hopefully, this vendor will go the same way as your hard earned cash.

Just received a sales email from a well known trading magazine advertising this guys (mailinglist I guess) and did a Google search... bam! Here I am.

Have never heard about their's miraculous system but now, well, thanks guys for the reviews and posts!

Last Updated on April 20, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts