NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

TruTrade.io Has anyone else have experience?

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one phantomtrader with 11 posts (30 thanks)
    2. looks_two JonnyBoy with 11 posts (25 thanks)
    3. looks_3 ntcat with 9 posts (15 thanks)
    4. looks_4 14milesperhour with 9 posts (4 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one phantomtrader with 2.7 thanks per post
    2. looks_two JonnyBoy with 2.3 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 bobwest with 1.9 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 ntcat with 1.7 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 48,790 views
    2. thumb_up 136 thanks given
    3. group 33 followers
    1. forum 94 posts
    2. attach_file 19 attachments

TruTrade.io Has anyone else have experience?

ntcat 
Land, Earth

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja Trader 8
Trading: futures
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 20

TruTrade LLC View Post
Replying to ntcat,

TruTrade LLC has received the link to this post. TruTrade LLC is of the highest standard when it comes to transparency and information which is provided to each and every client. We have extremely high-end bots and have thousands of clients to date that trade from 1 to 80 lot sizes. TruTrade maintains professional standards and we do not roam forums to knockdown other companies nor troll for clients. We do not participate nor facilitate Slander and/or Defamation of Character.

The information being shared within this post has no merit and is an unfair representaion of TruTrade LLC. TruTrade provides detailed product information as well as recommendations to clients. It is the Clients responsibility as to what to do with the tools we provide. Traders, trade at their own risk and are accountable for their own actions. It is standard Protocol for TruTrade to discuss a client's appropriate account size and we repeatedly suggest to sim trade until Understanding and comfort level is reached.

Regarding this specific case, In order to Help this specific client, TruTrade Not only accepted a partial payment at the client's request which we normally do not accept but we offered a 5k upgrade for free, we offered another hour training for free to make sure our client is on the right track. This was a 7,000 upgrade in total as we don't count pennies here, we expect our client to make money period. Even though we have a very strong contract we looked the other way and tried to do the right thing for our clients. This Client has not followed instructions nor Honored his contract to date. We stand by our products and our products are engineered for the professional trader not for the hobbyist mindset.

At TruTrade we strive to invest in long term relationships with our clients and are not focus just on individual sales, rather the success of our clients hence the upgrade suggestion as to when our clients make money so do we.

TruTrade LLC is about relationships and building client accounts not collecting money and moving on once we receive initial payment. This is why we offered a major upgrade and assistance at no cost! We care about our clients, our word counts, and our products are second to none, to be honest. We have hours and hours, sometimes complete sessions recording on Youtube to display the transparency. We are the only company to do so, we take pride in this fact!

This particular client turns the bot on sets man many timers to go on /off/ on and utilizes the bot in a way not designed as instructed. TruTrade can only do so much here. This gentleman is stating he lost thousands, ok how is that possible as the bar and contract size recommended to this gentleman would be impossible to lose unless allowing themselves to grossly be negligent and leaving it on all times of the day.

The bots have very little downside before it reenters, Review the hundreds of hours that we post. We do not hide and portray something we are not selling whatsoever.

Personal Note: If the trader isn't properly funded as I believe we all need to be responsible for what we sell, who we sell to, and what we buy.

Bots are engineered for a specific purpose in mind. Utilizing a bot designed for certain market environments and doing the direct opposite will result in a negative outcome. This is discussed in-depth with each and every client as well as provided to all clients. This particular client is simply setting predetermined times to trade while he's busy working his job. TruTrade highly discourages this trading behavior when utilizing one bot unless trading with a bot network of course. This is discussed with all of our clients along with setting the proper expectations etc well before the cost is even brought up as the cost is secondary to one's needs as it should be.

TruTrade never discloses when asked, "what does your bot make on avg"? We could of course answer this question to increase sales however we have a moral compass here at TruTrade and do not share in that mindset. We are overly honest to a fault. TruTrade does not conduct themselves in the typical industry fashion which is precisely why TruTrade came about. We are in 4 countries now for a reason and it's not by selling a product that isn't effective. Again we post hours nad hours of trades to remove doubt and had transparency to the industry by showing that we do not cherry-pick entries and exits. We display wins, losses as well as show off our bot's ability while the market is consolidating.

This would be our first response to this nature. I truly hope this will be my last. I wanted to spend some time writing this response as we are a very reputable company and our products are worth fighting for. Obviously we can t make everyone happy but we can always do the right thing above all else. TruTrade is here to deliver the new normal and we are here to stay...

In response to having previous NT banner. Trutrade decided there was no value in having NT as they provided really nothing to vendors so we respectfully removed ourselves at TruTrades request then removed NT info. Jumping to conclusions over an individual comments again isn't proper. TY

Regards,

TruTrade LLC Corporate

Welcome TruTrade LLC,

I am so glad your here , The Tech has gotten back with me after I gave him a detailed overview of what I was doing. He has instructed me that I was improperly using the bot and has offered to help. I am grateful that it was pointed out, since I am a new trader, as outlined in my original post.

I am looking forward to continued business with TruTrade.

Thanks,
NTCat

Started this thread

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
18 thanks
The Program
18 thanks

bobwest 
Western Florida
Site Moderator

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Sierra Chart
Trading: ES, YM
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 57,341
Thanks Received: 26,267

Moderator Notice
Moderator Notice

When one door closes, another opens.
-- Cervantes, Don Quixote
Thanked by:

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,172
Thanks Received: 101,536

Thank you @bobwest

I also want to make 100% certain it is clear that the vendor must follow site rules (his first post did not). When anyone joins the community, they are told multiple times about our policies. So consider this the final warning to follow them.

Vendors are free to (and encouraged to) respond to direct inquiries/questions/comments/complaints in their thread, but they are NOT permitted to use posts for marketing purposes or self-promotion. That means that unsolicited posts or unsolicited marketing/promotional language is not permitted. Yes, you can defend yourself without making marketing claims or using promotional language.

Mike

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal
Thanked by:

14milesperhour 
Temecula CA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninjatrader
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 4

I just wanted to chime in on this post as well. I purchased TruTrade back in June and while I cannot as of yet give it a possitive review I cannot give it a negative one either.

When I first came across this company I was very skeptical (since most bots and sales guys just try to run away with your money. ) However the amount of time I was given by the TruTrade team in not only explaining the program but even swapping out products once they found out I bought the wrong one for my trading style really has helped me to keep on trucking with these guys.

I also did my due diligence and when I was investigating the product actually reached out to Ninjatrader to see if their claim to be a be partner was true. They did confirm that they were completing the partnership process and would be on ninjatraders website later that month.

The fact that ninjatrader was willing to put their name on the product convinced me to purchase.

Now the reasons why I sometimes wonder if I made the right choice.

1) The bot is inconsistent (I currently have then trend following version) and honestly takes some very stupid trades. Going long after hitting long term resistance seems to be it's biggest loser. Now I cannot blame the bot for this yet because as I was told multiple times you have to get the bar size right for the market conditions. I have seen the bot work amazing, especially in short term scalps, but it is no so much in long term plays. I will keep playing with bar sizes and figure out how to calculate it and report back on actual results.

2) there isn't any clear pricing. No pricing sheet, no transparency on the site etc. When I purchased I was told this is the price what what you are purchasing but there wasnt anything sent to me that showed all their products and the prices associated. For me it wasn't a huge deal but for others it might be sketchy

3) no long term support - now typically if you are going to drop thousands on a software you expect that if you have questions (especially regarding the most critical function of bar sizes) support would be readily available but unfortunately it is not. For technical issues like licensing or error messages they are very fast and responsive. But for other questions (like bar sizes) it is very generic or non helpful. Now one could argue that giving support on bar sizes for example falls more in line with trading training. However I would counter that with this - since the whole bots success and calculations are 100% based on your bar size then that no longer is a trading question and becomes a software question. It is the same as selling me a computer and showing me where the power button is and saying everything else you have to figure out on your own. Again Danny spent the time with me to show me the different contracts the bot does well with, the times of day he typically trades and his typical bar type so they did give me at no extra charge a lot of great information. However with how dynamic markets are there should be something more programmic to the bar sizes then, whatever works best today.

Overall I am optimistic about TruTrade. I believe they are trying to be an honest broker. They are a new company that is trying to figure out how to sell their products and do right by their customers. Trading is a tough business and nothing is guaranteed. I have at least not lost money trading the bot live but I haven't won very much either. (couple hundred). I also haven't been using it very much. I used it daily in June where it actually pulled in 4K in profits and then in July it took out almost all of that in a wild NQ whiplash so I stopped using it after the second week in July. This week I am trying to focus 100% on trutrade and crack this dang bar size code. Hopefully once I do I can come back and report great results.

If not then hopefully my story can help another trader and I'll stick to good ol orderflow trading and forget bots and strategies all together.

ntcat 
Land, Earth

When I first posted this message my intent was to get some info from other people who has used also the software in the past.

I was having a bit of hard time understanding what the bot was actually doing. Also I did not want to be a part of some well known scam, that I was not aware of. I am in talks with TruTrade and I was offered a bit of retraining. I think the first time I was just asking so many questions and not paying attention to what the Tech was telling me. After watching the reply many times I might have side tracked the training accidentally. I have recorded our time just so that I could review it later. The recordings are for private use only and cannot be shared.

I might have mentioned in an email to TruTrade that pointed to this site, My goal or my thought process is that a company if they were a scam would not dare reply a public forum. But to my surprise they did. My bad, Sorry.

Here are some of the mistakes I made,

1. SIM Trade First - Because there is more to it than turning it on and waiting for payday.

2. Identify the Trend using their methods

What I may have done is log into my bot and just turned it on.. I stuck a wireless ear piece in and worked at my 9 to 5 job until I heard it take a trade. Some times it would take hours for it to do anything, I may have gotten a bit of FOMO when I did not see it do anything happening.

What they stressed is they want me be successful and if I am not they can't sell me anything else.

They told me they are true to their word, and that honestly is very important

We have a meeting setup for Friday 7 August 2020 to go over the settings and how to correctly use the automation software.

I will keep everyone updated on my progress.

Started this thread
Thanked by:

ntcat 
Land, Earth

14milesperhour View Post
I just wanted to chime in on this post as well. I purchased TruTrade back in June and while I cannot as of yet give it a possitive review I cannot give it a negative one either.

When I first came across this company I was very skeptical (since most bots and sales guys just try to run away with your money. ) However the amount of time I was given by the TruTrade team in not only explaining the program but even swapping out products once they found out I bought the wrong one for my trading style really has helped me to keep on trucking with these guys.

I also did my due diligence and when I was investigating the product actually reached out to Ninjatrader to see if their claim to be a be partner was true. They did confirm that they were completing the partnership process and would be on ninjatraders website later that month.

The fact that ninjatrader was willing to put their name on the product convinced me to purchase.

Now the reasons why I sometimes wonder if I made the right choice.

1) The bot is inconsistent (I currently have then trend following version) and honestly takes some very stupid trades. Going long after hitting long term resistance seems to be it's biggest loser. Now I cannot blame the bot for this yet because as I was told multiple times you have to get the bar size right for the market conditions. I have seen the bot work amazing, especially in short term scalps, but it is no so much in long term plays. I will keep playing with bar sizes and figure out how to calculate it and report back on actual results.

2) there isn't any clear pricing. No pricing sheet, no transparency on the site etc. When I purchased I was told this is the price what what you are purchasing but there wasnt anything sent to me that showed all their products and the prices associated. For me it wasn't a huge deal but for others it might be sketchy

3) no long term support - now typically if you are going to drop thousands on a software you expect that if you have questions (especially regarding the most critical function of bar sizes) support would be readily available but unfortunately it is not. For technical issues like licensing or error messages they are very fast and responsive. But for other questions (like bar sizes) it is very generic or non helpful. Now one could argue that giving support on bar sizes for example falls more in line with trading training. However I would counter that with this - since the whole bots success and calculations are 100% based on your bar size then that no longer is a trading question and becomes a software question. It is the same as selling me a computer and showing me where the power button is and saying everything else you have to figure out on your own. Again Danny spent the time with me to show me the different contracts the bot does well with, the times of day he typically trades and his typical bar type so they did give me at no extra charge a lot of great information. However with how dynamic markets are there should be something more programmic to the bar sizes then, whatever works best today.

Overall I am optimistic about TruTrade. I believe they are trying to be an honest broker. They are a new company that is trying to figure out how to sell their products and do right by their customers. Trading is a tough business and nothing is guaranteed. I have at least not lost money trading the bot live but I haven't won very much either. (couple hundred). I also haven't been using it very much. I used it daily in June where it actually pulled in 4K in profits and then in July it took out almost all of that in a wild NQ whiplash so I stopped using it after the second week in July. This week I am trying to focus 100% on trutrade and crack this dang bar size code. Hopefully once I do I can come back and report great results.

If not then hopefully my story can help another trader and I'll stick to good ol orderflow trading and forget bots and strategies all together.

I am pretty much in the same boat... TruTrade put some information out rently maybe around 1 July ish that I did not have when I first bought the automation..

https://www.trutrade.io/trutrade-install-set-up

It gives you really good details on suggested bar sizes and times.

Thanks.
NTCat

Started this thread
Thanked by:

ntcat 
Land, Earth

TruTrade and I finally was able to meet up and I had my retraining last night.

We went over the bot and basics of training. It definitely had some golden nuggets that I needed. Now keep in mind that I did paid for the extra training, hopefully I am getting more training and suggestions of settings an a normal user would have.

Here is what we went over...

1. SIM Trade for at least 1-3 Months (Until I feel confortable using the bot in a consistant manner) watch and learn how to bot trades.
2. Don't set and forget the bot. The automation is used for the best entry, but I must take profit or go "Flat" in order to lock in profits.
3. Once you have met your goal for the day, stop trading.... don't over trade.
4. Danny Suggested some settings to stay away from until I understand the bot better. There are several times he told me Don't mess with X setting, your 6 months away before you will understanding what X does. Stick with Y first until you have a greater understanding. Even though he did tell me not to mess with a few settings he still let me know what they did.
5. Don't adjust a bunch of settings at once, Make an adjustment and back test your new settings.
6. Different elements will have different settings.

I made sure to take really good notes, jotting down helpful nuggets of information.

I just started my own jounal in excell so I can review the changes I have made over a period of time. This way I can track the best settings for each element.

What you don't get from TruTrade....

1. They don't tell you what or how trade, they advise you to play with the settings and see what works better for the element your are trading.

TruTrade is becoming more transparent, they are posting regular youTube Videos, posted on their website. I see more suggested bar settings are listed on their website. Danny mentioned they are working on creating a video that will go into depth about their settings that should be ready soon for there members.

Overall I think the extra training was worth it, but they are quick to let you know they are not an education site and experienced traders should already know most of the basics, they review. It was helpful to me because I just wanted to know more.

Last night I applied some the tips, and made $166 in the short time I messed with it. I got up early this morning before work and made the rest.

If anyone is wanting to see the results I will post it here after a week or so, just to make sure this is not a fluke. I am still in the experimental stage....

I am trading MES, NQ and GC, at 1 or 2 contracts, once I got the best settings down, I will experiment with others.

Thanks,
NTCat

Started this thread
Thanked by:

SharkIndicators  SharkIndicators is an official Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

Web: SharkIndicators
AMA: Ask Me Anything
Webinars: SharkIndicators Webinars
Elite offer: Click here

Thanks Given: 170
Thanks Received: 79

14milesperhour View Post

I'd like to clarify, that is Not a fact. NinjaTrader never puts their name on any vendor or product. There is a very good reason why NT calls us vendors and not partners, because NT does not partner with any of us vendors. What NT does do during the sign-on process (and this is no secret. NT is open about this) is they make sure the vendor's web site complies with federal agency regulations. Most notably, claims of profitability by the vendor. And, make sure the disclaimers are clearly visible, as required by the various federal agencies. I think they do a background check on the company owner(s), nowadays, but not positive on that. That's a summarization of what it takes to be listed in NT vendor ecosystem. This is not intended to discredit TruTrade, just clarification on what NT's logos signify on a vendor's website.
If you really think about it, there is no way that NT could positively verify some other company is "on the up and up". There would be intellectual property concerners by the vendors. Plus, the tremendous amount of man hours it would take for someone at NT to investigate everthing a vendor is selling.
They will de-list a company/vendor if they receive enough complaints with "substance" to make a good circumstantial case against the vendor.
For what its worth, this is what I know and have seen being a NT vendor.
Maybe NinjaTrader would like to add-to or clarify any of this?

The best way to determine if a company is reputable is to read the reviews on here. Remember to pay it forward by adding your experiences with any company to the review posts as well.

BloodHound for signals, and BlackBird for trade management.
Thanked by:

TruTrade LLC   is a Vendor

Thanks Received: 3

ntcat View Post
TruTrade and I finally was able to meet up and I had my retraining last night.

We went over the bot and basics of training. It definitely had some golden nuggets that I needed. Now keep in mind that I did paid for the extra training, hopefully I am getting more training and suggestions of settings an a normal user would have.

Here is what we went over...

1. SIM Trade for at least 1-3 Months (Until I feel confortable using the bot in a consistant manner) watch and learn how to bot trades.
2. Don't set and forget the bot. The automation is used for the best entry, but I must take profit or go "Flat" in order to lock in profits.
3. Once you have met your goal for the day, stop trading.... don't over trade.
4. Danny Suggested some settings to stay away from until I understand the bot better. There are several times he told me Don't mess with X setting, your 6 months away before you will understanding what X does. Stick with Y first until you have a greater understanding. Even though he did tell me not to mess with a few settings he still let me know what they did.
5. Don't adjust a bunch of settings at once, Make an adjustment and back test your new settings.
6. Different elements will have different settings.

I made sure to take really good notes, jotting down helpful nuggets of information.

I just started my own jounal in excell so I can review the changes I have made over a period of time. This way I can track the best settings for each element.

What you don't get from TruTrade....

1. They don't tell you what or how trade, they advise you to play with the settings and see what works better for the element your are trading.

TruTrade is becoming more transparent, they are posting regular youTube Videos, posted on their website. I see more suggested bar settings are listed on their website. Danny mentioned they are working on creating a video that will go into depth about their settings that should be ready soon for there members.

Overall I think the extra training was worth it, but they are quick to let you know they are not an education site and experienced traders should already know most of the basics, they review. It was helpful to me because I just wanted to know more.

Last night I applied some the tips, and made $166 in the short time I messed with it. I got up early this morning before work and made the rest.

If anyone is wanting to see the results I will post it here after a week or so, just to make sure this is not a fluke. I am still in the experimental stage....

I am trading MES, NQ and GC, at 1 or 2 contracts, once I got the best settings down, I will experiment with others.

Thanks,
NTCat

Solid work NTCat glad you're seeing the results.

recommendations

Assuming your bar size has been optimized for the instrument if you are churning your account it's generally because of entry 2.

The Entry 2 quantity should be at least 2 to 3 times greater than the entry 1 quantity

The recommended entry 2 target distances for each instrument are listed below:

ES, YM, RTY, CL, GC 4-6 ticks

NQ, RB 8 – 12 ticks

Keep in mind these are just recommendations to use as starting values. Entry 2 was designed to provide a defense mechanism for dealing with periods of low-volatility price consolidation. If the entry 2 quantity is not at least 2-3 times greater than the entry 1 quantity or the entry 2 target distance is too far from the fill price the bot will have little or no defense in low volatility environments. Hope this helps

*Your a new trader please make sure you sim a bit longer to get fully comfortable. Drop us an email if you need anything else. very happy your seeing results its what its all about

Thanked by:

TruTrade LLC   is a Vendor

Thanks Received: 3

SharkIndicators View Post
I'd like to clarify, that is Not a fact. NinjaTrader never puts their name on any vendor or product. There is a very good reason why NT calls us vendors and not partners, because NT does not partner with any of us vendors. What NT does do during the sign-on process (and this is no secret. NT is open about this) is they make sure the vendor's web site complies with federal agency regulations. Most notably, claims of profitability by the vendor. And, make sure the disclaimers are clearly visible, as required by the various federal agencies. I think they do a background check on the company owner(s), nowadays, but not positive on that. That's a summarization of what it takes to be listed in NT vendor ecosystem.
If you really think about it, there is no way that NT could positively verify some other company is "on the up and up". There would be intellectual property concerns by the vendors. Plus, the tremendous amount of man-hours it would take for someone at NT to investigate everthing a vendor is selling.
They will de-list a company/vendor if they receive enough complaints with "substance" to make a good circumstantial case against the vendor.
For what its worth, this is what I know and have seen being a NT vendor.
Maybe NinjaTrader would like to add-to or clarify any of this?

The best way to determine if a company is reputable is to read the reviews on here. Remember to pay it forward by adding your experiences with any company to the review posts as well.

Appreciate your reply: As we mentioned on an earlier post. were set-up and went through their long process, checks etc....NT just didn't add value and was no benefit to TT. We simply came off for that reason. Ryan at NT understood and it was tru trade that left. not a big deal. We hope all of our clients have great experiences and we still send tons of clients to NT love the platform.

It's always nice to hear customer feedback we always do our best to help and improve client experience. Both clients that chimed in this post are good to go and is extremely important to us that they are, hence this post

yes, would be nice if NT or Ryan jumped in and clarified, would be great

Thanked by:

Last Updated on April 20, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts