NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

TruTrade.io Has anyone else have experience?

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one phantomtrader with 11 posts (30 thanks)
    2. looks_two JonnyBoy with 11 posts (25 thanks)
    3. looks_3 ntcat with 9 posts (15 thanks)
    4. looks_4 14milesperhour with 9 posts (4 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one phantomtrader with 2.7 thanks per post
    2. looks_two JonnyBoy with 2.3 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 bobwest with 1.9 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 ntcat with 1.7 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 48,790 views
    2. thumb_up 136 thanks given
    3. group 33 followers
    1. forum 94 posts
    2. attach_file 19 attachments

Search this Thread

TruTrade.io Has anyone else have experience?

ntcat 
Land, Earth

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja Trader 8
Trading: futures
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 20

I have been respectfully asked to remove this post.

Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
Battlestations: Show us your trading desks!
24 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
 planetkill 
New York City + NY/United States

Thanks Given: 107
Thanks Received: 293

Hopefully you bought it on a credit card and charge it all back!

But since you're asking about buying another bot, it doesn't sound like you learned your lesson yet.

A deep pocket mark like yourself is a scammers wet dream.

Thanked by:

ntcat 
Land, Earth

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja Trader 8
Trading: futures
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 20

planetkill View Post
Hopefully you bought it on a credit card and charge it all back!

But since you're asking about buying another bot, it doesn't sound like you learned your lesson yet.

A deep pocket mark like yourself is a scammers wet dream.

Pockets are getting rather thin, I was hopeing that I was just using it incorrectly some how. Was looking at DTS as a trading system rather than a bot. Hopeing to get a bit of training and support.

Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
 planetkill 
New York City + NY/United States

Thanks Given: 107
Thanks Received: 293

I'm sorry, my comment was insensitive.

Here's my opinion on paying for training. Everything you need to make you successful is freely available online. But you're going to have to dig through a lot of garbage. Paying for training is essentially buying a curated list of information that is free online. How much you're willing to pay for training depends on how much the curation service is worth to you. More expensive does not equal better, and often is actually worse because they are specifically targeting deeper pockets that are less likely to complain.

If I told you send me $1000 and I'll send you back $2000, would you do it? That is the basics of buying a bot. If I told you send me $1000 and I'll send you a PDF, would you do it? That's the basics of buying training.
ntcat View Post
Pockets are getting rather thin, I was hopeing that I was just using it incorrectly some how. Was looking at DTS as a trading system rather than a bot. Hopeing to get a bit of training and support.

Thanked by:

JonnyBoy 
Montreal, Quebec

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader 8
Broker: Kinetick
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 706
Thanks Received: 3,854

ntcat View Post
Hi, I tried the Automated Ninja Trader Bot made by TruTrade.io

I have bought the first bot a trending bot for around $3,500.

The Tech was very helpful and installed the bot and then logged off. I was told it was a black box bot where all the settings were disabled and there was nothing for me to do but run it.

I ran it on a sim account and lost almost every single day.

When I tried to ask questions, I was told that TruTrade was a software company and they did not teach students how to use it. Unless I paid for the tech's one on one time for an hour.

So I paid another $2000 for 1.5 hour of training, which I recorded and have played several times. They gave examples on how to change the data bar size. but 90% of the training was how to become a better trader and they did not talk much about the software at all. They showed me examples of how to earn profits, but it was an updated bot and not exactly the bot I have since mine is such a lower tier.

I did not have much luck with this trending V3 Bot and I asked if they had anymore effective bots and I paid another $5000 for and updated bot. I thought I was going to get the bot mentioned in their youtube videos V4 but it was basically just the same olf V3 Trending Bot with an extra Scalper added to it. It also came with an indicator that uses a Higher Time Frame.

I have been using the SIM Account for the last 2 weeks and I don't see any improvement, I am at a daily loss of $-500-$3000 a day.

Am I just a newbie and don't know how to use TruTrade.io Automation? I am trying to learn but $2000 per hour is a bit expensive.

Has anyone else been using them before?

Should I just chuck everything up for a loss and try another company?

I have been looking at these guys.. https://indicatorwarehouse.com/ninjatrader-indicators/systems/

I have the Ninja Trader Lifetime Platform and I like to reuse that if possible.

I am very sorry you paid out that money. That is a large sum of money to go up in smoke.

The truth is, this feels to me like you have been had. That is a ridiculous amount of money to spend on an automated trading system. There are many discussions on FIO about automated trading and strategies.

Did you request if they trade this automated system themselves?
Did you request they send you brokerage statements for proof of profitability? Yes, these can be faked but it's a lot of work.

Traders often think this is a way to get rich. Your computer earning money whilst you do your day job or you sit back in your trading chair and watch the dollars roll in. I can tell you that that will never, ever, ever, ever happen.

I don't know anything about this company and I won't look them up because I have seen this all before. From where I am standing, you have had your first taste of what a cesspool 'so called' trading vendors can be.

The good news is, Google will capture this post if anybody searches for a review. Hopefully, this vendor will go the same way as your hard earned cash.

--------------------------------------------------------
- Trade what you see. Invest in what you believe -

bobwest 
Western Florida
Site Moderator

Platform: Sierra Chart
Trading: ES, YM
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 57,341
Thanks Received: 26,267

ntcat View Post
Hi, I tried the Automated Ninja Trader Bot made by TruTrade.io

I have bought the first bot a trending bot for around $3,500.

I have been using the SIM Account for the last 2 weeks and I don't see any improvement, I am at a daily loss of $-500-$3000 a day.

I am very sorry you have lost money on something like this, and I hope you do not lose any more by sending any more.

We see many, many people in this kind of situation -- not, as far as I am aware, with this vendor, but with vendors of systems in general. What it comes down to is that you should not expect anyone to provide you with a way to make a lot of money in the markets. As has often been said, if their stuff worked as well as they always say, they wouldn't be selling it, even for several thousand dollars. They would be using it themselves and raking it in.

Quoting 
Should I just chuck everything up for a loss...

Very likely. Unless you can manage to get the money back via your credit card.

Quoting 
...and try another company?

Sorry, no. At least, not without taking extreme care.

Quoting 

You should check the Search function on the top of every page in FIO. I just did a search for "indicator warehouse" and got a number of hits. I would read the experiences of other traders before committing any money to anyone.

There are, of course, vendors who have good products that do what they say they do. In a very few cases, this actually does include vendors of indicators and systems. As a rule, the less they promise, the more likely it is that their claims are legitimate. In trying to figure out whether they are legitimate or are not, the experiences of other traders here on FIO can be invaluable.

If you want some responses on indicator warehouse, I suggest you select one of those threads and ask for feedback. You may get responses that steer you to something good, or steer you away from something disastrous. (I don't know them and have no opinion to offer.) If you give the threads a scan first it may help you decide.

Whatever you do, be cautious.

Do not expect anyone to sell you a simple way to succeed in the markets. They do not have it. Some, a few, may have something that can help, if you can put it to use yourself using your own understanding of trading and markets. Most probably are simply even not that good.

Other traders can help, as can other sources of information, but there is no shortcut, unfortunately.

Good luck.

Bob.

When one door closes, another opens.
-- Cervantes, Don Quixote

bobwest 
Western Florida
Site Moderator

ntcat View Post

I didn't notice this reference to "DTS". Run a Search on this also in the Search box, I believe there will some entries. Stay very, very careful about where you send your hard-earned, easy-to-lose money.

Bob.

Thanked by:

JonnyBoy 
Montreal, Quebec

Platform: NinjaTrader 8
Broker: Kinetick
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 706
Thanks Received: 3,854

Okay, so curiosity killed the cat. Their website is 157 days old. They purchased the domain for 1 year.

I allege something shady here. A sneaky banner suggests they have links to @NinjaTrader by calling themselves NinjaScript Consultant. NinjaTrader can comment if they wish to.

It looks like they are not an associated vendor of NinjaTrader (they will confirm if they wish) but have made a logo banner and used the same font etc. suggesting links. Of course, the sneaky part is saying NinjaScript Consultant. I guess if we write our own code for NinjaTrader, we are all NinjaScript Consultants...

EDIT: I removed the word scam from my post. A bit harsh maybe...I just feel so passionate about this kind of stuff...someone paying thousands of dollars etc. etc.

- Trade what you see. Invest in what you believe -
Thanked by:

bobwest 
Western Florida
Site Moderator

ntcat View Post

bobwest View Post
I didn't notice this reference to "DTS". Run a Search on this also in the Search box, I believe there will some entries. Stay very, very careful about where you send your hard-earned, easy-to-lose money.

Bob.

Here is the main vendor review thread on "discount warehouse DTS":

Here are some about indicator warehouse itself:

Some are positive, some are negative, which is perhaps to be expected. You can sample them and judge for yourself.

Bob.

Thanked by:

TheShrike 
Bridgeport, Ct

Experience: None
Broker: Tasty
Trading: Fops
Thanks Given: 1,588
Thanks Received: 922

ntcat View Post

Call your credit card company immediately and request a chargeback like the others in the thread mentioned. Look up how to do that if you don't know how. You can't purchase an off the shelf automated system that will trade and make money for you from a vendor. They don't exist. Give up the vendor system search - it's a lost cause. The best you can hope to do is find tools that you may find handy to help you trade. There are plenty of free ones on this site. You don't have to spend any money.

Thanked by:

Last Updated on April 20, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts