NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

TruTrade.io Has anyone else have experience?

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one phantomtrader with 11 posts (30 thanks)
    2. looks_two JonnyBoy with 11 posts (25 thanks)
    3. looks_3 ntcat with 9 posts (15 thanks)
    4. looks_4 14milesperhour with 9 posts (4 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one phantomtrader with 2.7 thanks per post
    2. looks_two JonnyBoy with 2.3 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 bobwest with 1.9 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 ntcat with 1.7 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 48,790 views
    2. thumb_up 136 thanks given
    3. group 33 followers
    1. forum 94 posts
    2. attach_file 19 attachments

Search this Thread

TruTrade.io Has anyone else have experience?

snake07 
Chicago, Illinois

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader, TradingView
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 5

bobwest View Post
This is one of the reasons we have a vendor review section -- so traders can share their experiences, and so that, if there is a problem with a vendor offering, others will know of it, hopefully before spending their money and/or losing it in trading.

There are always only a few possibilities with any software or any trading product or system:

1. The system is great, perfect, a sure winner. This is basically never going to happen. Sorry. There may be good ones, but none that will just automatically make you rich. And finding a good one is hard. (Don't ask me how to do it -- I don't know. )

2. The system is no good. This is all too often what most find who try it. Why? Because it's easier to sell traders something than it is to make it good.

3. Some traders may get something from it, some may not. Be careful. This is really important, especially the "be careful" part. Traders have to realize that no one is going to just hand them the keys to riches. Some things will work, some will not, and some may depend on the user, which means that even a great system may not work for you. But the general best rule is not to take anything at face value, and keep your money in your pocket.

I am sorry you lost your money. I hope you don't lose more. I know absolutely nothing about this product, but I know very well about sending some slick talker large amounts of money so I will get rich -- which, like just about everybody else, I have done, and not made any money from it either. But thankfully that was a long time ago, and I learned from it.

The best rule is, don't do that. Maybe this is late advice for you, but don't do it in the future.

I hope you can find your own way to trade. There are people posting here on the forum who may help, but the best you can expect is to get their honest experience. The rest will be up to you.

Good luck, and I mean it.

Bob.

Bob,

Thank you for your inputs and futures.io and thanks to the Vendor Review Forum, saved me lots of money, I read true reviews about Trutrade as well as other vendors, I almost fall into Trutrade. After reading this threat, I decided not to pull the trigger and stay out of it.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
59 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
36 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
25 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
19 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
 snake07 
Chicago, Illinois

Stevenxcel View Post
I bought The TruTrade Auto Ripper Pro Reloaded for $12,500 in October 2022. I have been using it daily for 6 months on an APEX evaluation account and I have blown up MANY ACCOUNTS. I have only had a few profitable weeks in 6 months. Hindsight is 20/20 and I wish I had never purchased this product. I have emailed support many many times and they have given me pointers on changing settings but nothing has worked. If you want to contact me I would be glad to talk with you - Stevenxcel.

I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience, I talked to Trutrade and they sent me a quote 2 weeks ago, package 1 with 2 bots ($15k), package 2 with 4 bots ($20k) and package 3 with 9 bots ($30k) and thank you for this thread, I decided not to pull a trigger and stayed out of it.

you don't mind if I ask, what are you using for trading now ?

Stevenxcel 
Santa Monica, CA

Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker: Global Futures / AMP
Trading: NQ
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 6

Hello Snake,

I am trading with George habash at https://www.harmonytradingsystem.com/

Contact the owner George and tell him I referred you to him.

All the Best - Steven S.

snake07 
Chicago, Illinois

Stevenxcel View Post
Hello Snake,

I am trading with George habash at https://www.harmonytradingsystem.com/

Contact the owner George and tell him I referred you to him.

All the Best - Steven S.

Thank you for sharing, how is your experience with harmony, have you been able to get consistent results ?

planetkill 
New York City + NY/United States

Thanks Given: 107
Thanks Received: 294

TruTrade LLC View Post
Replying to ntcat,

In response to having previous NT banner. Trutrade decided there was no value in having NT as they provided really nothing to vendors so we respectfully removed ourselves...

Regards,

TruTrade LLC Corporate

Lol, lmao even

Last Updated on April 20, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts