NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

TruTrade.io Has anyone else have experience?

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one phantomtrader with 11 posts (30 thanks)
    2. looks_two JonnyBoy with 11 posts (25 thanks)
    3. looks_3 ntcat with 9 posts (15 thanks)
    4. looks_4 14milesperhour with 9 posts (4 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one phantomtrader with 2.7 thanks per post
    2. looks_two JonnyBoy with 2.3 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 bobwest with 1.9 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 ntcat with 1.7 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 48,817 views
    2. thumb_up 136 thanks given
    3. group 33 followers
    1. forum 94 posts
    2. attach_file 19 attachments

Search this Thread

TruTrade.io Has anyone else have experience?

This is the man 
austin MN

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: futures
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 2

ntcat I have been using there bot for over month, I had to go over there videos alot and once I understood how there set up and how the bot hunts for trades I have had really good success with it!! I personally do not just turn on bot and let it run I determine which direction its moving and let it hunt for those trades, then I always manage the trade. I am always looking for the patterns that repeat and the bot has caught at least 85% of them.

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle

txsroper 
Austin Tx

Platform: NT, TOS, TradeStation
Trading: ES, NQ, CL, GC, Option Spreads
Thanks Given: 9
Thanks Received: 13

Hi This is The Man in Austin, I just moved outside of Austin. Trade ES Futures primarily.
How is the TrueTrade Bot going in June ?

GuyMM
miami florida

Thanks Given: 37
Thanks Received: 54

I got some spam from this outfit, visited the website and videos, and then found this thread. After reading all the comments, all I can say is the song remains the same. The company is in the bot business--they aren't traders and don't trade for a living. They don't eat their own cooking and have no skin in the game. What's more, the prices they charge are astronomical and you have to pay for every bigger and better bot. This is the Scientology method of upselling. Nirvana is always one more payment around the corner.

Bots that simply fire off entries and then leave trade management to the user are worthless. There are literally hundreds of indicators a trader can use to decide to take a trade manually. Automating that process is no great shakes--it only speeds up the activity. Furthermore, testing out the yin yang for the holy grail of bar size is just another exercise in curve fitting. What works today will fail tomorrow and so on.

My advice is to avoid this product. If a vendor isn't willing to give a free trial for a week or two on any system they peddle, keep your money in your pocket. Period.

Thanked by:
cmtn0113
Providence RI

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 9

This is the man View Post
ntcat I have been using there bot for over month, I had to go over there videos alot and once I understood how there set up and how the bot hunts for trades I have had really good success with it!! I personally do not just turn on bot and let it run I determine which direction its moving and let it hunt for those trades, then I always manage the trade. I am always looking for the patterns that repeat and the bot has caught at least 85% of them.

Are you using the market ripper or the trend following bot?

cmtn0113
Providence RI

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 9

GuyMM View Post
I got some spam from this outfit, visited the website and videos, and then found this thread. After reading all the comments, all I can say is the song remains the same. The company is in the bot business--they aren't traders and don't trade for a living. They don't eat their own cooking and have no skin in the game. What's more, the prices they charge are astronomical and you have to pay for every bigger and better bot. This is the Scientology method of upselling. Nirvana is always one more payment around the corner.

Bots that simply fire off entries and then leave trade management to the user are worthless. There are literally hundreds of indicators a trader can use to decide to take a trade manually. Automating that process is no great shakes--it only speeds up the activity. Furthermore, testing out the yin yang for the holy grail of bar size is just another exercise in curve fitting. What works today will fail tomorrow and so on.

My advice is to avoid this product. If a vendor isn't willing to give a free trial for a week or two on any system they peddle, keep your money in your pocket. Period.

You hit the nail on the head. I purchased one of their bots several months ago and it is completely useless. Trades that they claimed to have a 90% accuracy only work about half of the time, and with their recommended risk management settings, it is impossible to reach positive expectancy. Stay away from buying bots and stick to what actually works.

Thanked by:
 moshiachnow 
brooklyn ny/usa

Platform: tradingview
Trading: options
Thanks Received: 10

JonnyBoy View Post
Okay, so curiosity killed the cat. Their website is 157 days old. They purchased the domain for 1 year.

I allege something shady here. A sneaky banner suggests they have links to @NinjaTrader by calling themselves NinjaScript Consultant. NinjaTrader can comment if they wish to.

It looks like they are not an associated vendor of NinjaTrader (they will confirm if they wish) but have made a logo banner and used the same font etc. suggesting links. Of course, the sneaky part is saying NinjaScript Consultant. I guess if we write our own code for NinjaTrader, we are all NinjaScript Consultants...

EDIT: I removed the word scam from my post. A bit harsh maybe...I just feel so passionate about this kind of stuff...someone paying thousands of dollars etc. etc.

I have been waiting a very long time and debating weather to post or not, but at the end i decided to really say it as it is.

i have dealt with TruTrade, i will say it as it is,
They are a SCAM.
They are Thieves.
They are Liars.

want more?
first off is their selling tecnique, wow, i give them a score of 10. He makes himself sound like a world class trader, and part of the process is to belittle you and make you feel like an idiot if you question anything, He will tell you he has no time for you, and comments like that, which put the heat under you, as to you will lose the opportunity to work with this world class syste,.
You need to wire him the money, he does not take credit card, (red light alert) but i fell for it anyway.
his promise to be there for you when you need it, and that he has a team of over 100 programmers, and Thousands of hedgefunds using his system, How can you miss out an opportunity like this???????? so you are sucked in.
next you finally get a login to download his crap, and and literally a 1 page pdf.. let me repeat, 1 page pdf.

no help with onboarding, no one to talk to, he will not answer your call again, and maybe a email response after 36 hours, and and insult in the email as to why are you so impatient.... it only gets better.
i tried calling him to get some sort of support, and eventually you feel stupid and you just sit there trying to figure out stuff on your own.
bottom line i sent the guy over $13k and i never even had a phone call other then trying to sell me.
The product is absolute trash, you will lose everything.
i'm surprised the sec has not knocked on his door yet.
finally after months of probably every poor soul that fell into his trap, complained he made some educational videos. yaya,

bottom line if i can warn more ppl. i would, i dont know how to, his youtube lies, comments are off, so no way to warn anyone.

please spread this to anyone and warn everyone.

Thanked by:
 moshiachnow 
brooklyn ny/usa

Platform: tradingview
Trading: options
Thanks Received: 10

MrTrader View Post
Just received a sales email from a well known trading magazine advertising this guys (mailinglist I guess) and did a Google search... bam! Here I am.

Have never heard about their's miraculous system but now, well, thanks guys for the reviews and posts!

AMEN, SPEEDILY IN THE NEAR DAYS.!!!!

derivativesnyc   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 4

" because honestly I am scared of EQ to trade real money haha"

What's EQ?

derivativesnyc   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 4

JonnyBoy View Post
So, to be clear the results you posted are from your live account that has been walking the market forward with the bot running in real time?

I.E. these are the actual results from live trading in your live account? These are not back tested results?

EDIT: I realised you had mentioned this was a live account so I removed the word SIM.

What is EQ?
Can you post the trade log from Acct Performance drop down?

tradervader70 
Portland, Oregon

Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader 8
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 6

Hello everyone,

I'm a new member of Futures.io and look forward to learning from you about different training, software, indicators etc.

I know the last comment on this thread was back in April, but I thought I would share my experience with TruTrade.

In April of last year, I purchased a single instrument bot and it worked well but didn't have all the bells and whistles. I played around with it but didn't really get serious with my trading until November. I decided to upgrade to the AutoRipper Pro and really got things going. I did as suggested, traded on SIM for at least a month, tried different settings etc.

Fast forward to today, I have four prop trading funded accounts of $50K each and currently working on two more (keeping my fingers crossed). I've added a screen capture of my two Apex evaluations and hopefully you can see them. One is at about $2,000 in profit and the other at $600 or so. My profit target is $3,000 on each account. If all goes well, I anticipate getting funded by the end of next week, just depends on my wins and losses over the next few days.

Of course, this is just my experience and your mileage may vary. My advice is to watch the set up videos, training videos, look for other users on YouTube etc. as additional resources. This is not a set and forget system, but rather it is automation designed for scalping. You want to take your profits as quickly as possible and get out. It is easy to overtrade, revenge trade etc., we are all human and I know it is easier said than done, but try to stay disciplined as best you can.

Just my experience, but hopefully this helps others in their decision process or if they are a current user, then maybe my advice will help.

Take care,

TraderVader70

Apex capture

Thanked by:

Last Updated on April 20, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts