NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

OneUptrader

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one okinawayutaka with 14 posts (13 thanks)
    2. looks_two Daytrader999 with 4 posts (2 thanks)
    3. looks_3 cdnftrstdr with 2 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 bobwest with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 5,862 views
    2. thumb_up 15 thanks given
    3. group 6 followers
    1. forum 22 posts
    2. attach_file 6 attachments

Search this Thread

OneUptrader

okinawayutaka 
Tucson

Experience: None
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 41

Hey guys i decided to try the funding side of the house. I wont be posting every day, but every few days. I chose the 25k account because of my risk parameters are exactly the same and i don't ever trade more than 1 contract, unless the trend continues.

I hit the 1500 dollar target on the third day, and will be just scalping to finish out the rest of the 10 trading days. I wont be funded most likely until 07/21/2020. Until then i will be trading my own account. Im hoping to double this 25k and withdraw it.

I Chose one up because Oneup/MES capital has become more transparent. No outrageous data fees like TST. If you pass their 90 day probation period you can negotiate the contract terms. Overall the customer service has been good. Ill let you guys know more as time goes by.

Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
How to apply profiles
Traders Hideout

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Spoo-nalysis ES e-mini futures S&P 500
29 thanks
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
25 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
Bigger Wins or Fewer Losses?
23 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
17 thanks

Daytrader999 
Ilsede, Germany
Site Moderator

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader 8
Broker: Rithmic / CQG / Ninja Trader Brokerage
Trading: NQ
Thanks Given: 2,067
Thanks Received: 2,316

okinawayutaka View Post
Hey guys i decided to try the funding side of the house. I wont be posting every day, but every few days. I chose the 25k account because of my risk parameters are exactly the same and i don't ever trade more than 1 contract, unless the trend continues.

I hit the 1500 dollar target on the third day, and will be just scalping to finish out the rest of the 10 trading days. I wont be funded most likely until 07/21/2020. Until then i will be trading my own account. Im hoping to double this 25k and withdraw it.

First of all, congrats for passing the evaluation!

Since you already hit your profit target on day 3, please take into consideration that they want to see a certain level of consistency during the entire evaluation, so I'd advise you to NOT scalp only a tick or two during the next 12 days, but try to trade your usual target for at least another few days.

Otherwise they might refuse to fund you due to the lack of consistency...

"If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much." - Jim Rohn
 okinawayutaka 
Tucson

Experience: None
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 41

i hit target in 3 days, but i have more days i traded for fun, so i hit the 3 days consistency rule

Started this thread Reply With Quote

Daytrader999 
Ilsede, Germany
Site Moderator

okinawayutaka View Post
i hit target in 3 days, but i have more days i traded for fun, so i hit the 3 days consistency rule

Well, I wasn't referring to the '3 day rule', I was talking about this one:

Consistency

Traders must demonstrate the ability to trade in a consistent and regular trading pattern throughout the entire Evaluation.

"If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much." - Jim Rohn
Thanked by:

cdnftrstdr   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 86
Thanks Received: 178

Curious how this ended up, did you get funded? Did they ding you for for just coasting the remainder (if you did end up doing that) and/or was there any mention of it, or was it all good, fully funded and rock and roll?

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
 successforum   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 3

I am also curious as to how this all ended up, did you get funded or did they knock you out on a technical issue. The devil is in the detail.

cdnftrstdr   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 86
Thanks Received: 178

okinawayutaka View Post

I Chose one up because Oneup/MES capital has become more transparent. No outrageous data fees like TST. If you pass their 90 day probation period you can negotiate the contract terms. Overall the customer service has been good. Ill let you guys know more as time goes by.

Curious like others if you passed and how its going.

As well you mention "no outrageous data fees like TST". Curious what you meant by this. As far as I know TST only charges $105 (could be off slightly) for fees each month when funded which is just a pass through of the CME fees, pretty sure all the programs do this. Looks like OneUp doesnt, but I guess I don't consider $105 outrageous when you are talking making $25K etc. More interested if there's other fees you are referring to.

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

Daytrader999 
Ilsede, Germany
Site Moderator

lexknight View Post
Curious like others if you passed and how its going.

As well you mention "no outrageous data fees like TST". Curious what you meant by this. As far as I know TST only charges $105 (could be off slightly) for fees each month when funded which is just a pass through of the CME fees, pretty sure all the programs do this. Looks like OneUp doesnt, but I guess I don't consider $105 outrageous when you are talking making $25K etc. More interested if there's other fees you are referring to.

Well, I can confirm that OneUp (or better MES Capital) doesn't change any fees for data feeds or other things.

They only charge $35 withdrawal fee for each wire transfer inside the US, and $50 for wire transfers outside the US.

mykee 
Johor, Malaysia

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Sierra Chart
Trading: CL, GC
Thanks Given: 1,380
Thanks Received: 187

Daytrader999 View Post
Well, I can confirm that OneUp (or better MES Capital) doesn't change any fees for data feeds or other things.

They only charge $35 withdrawal fee for each wire transfer inside the US, and $50 for wire transfers outside the US.

I believe data feed charges (105 per exchanges) by TST and E2T are paid to the exchanges. Have you tried looking at the dom and take a trade further away, to see if your order is live?

Sleep well, Eat Healthy, Breathe...

Daytrader999 
Ilsede, Germany
Site Moderator

mykee View Post
I believe data feed charges (105 per exchanges) by TST and E2T are paid to the exchanges. Have you tried looking at the dom and take a trade further away, to see if your order is live?

Not yet, because I don't use the Dom to place my trades.

BTW, Leeloo / Natural Trading charges $42.50 data fees for the first month and $85 from the 2nd month on.

Thanked by:

Last Updated on October 9, 2020

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts