NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

AMA: Edge Clear Brokerage - Morad Askar (FuturesTrader71 / FT71) - Ask Me Anything

Discussion in Brokers

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one EdgeClear with 12 posts (7 thanks)
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 5 posts (4 thanks)
    3. looks_3 snax with 2 posts (2 thanks)
    4. looks_4 trendisyourfriend with 1 posts (2 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one trendisyourfriend with 2 thanks per post
    2. looks_two snax with 1 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 0.8 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 EdgeClear with 0.6 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 10,113 views
    2. thumb_up 15 thanks given
    3. group 28 followers
    1. forum 18 posts
    2. attach_file 1 attachments

Closed Thread

Search this Thread

AMA: Edge Clear Brokerage - Morad Askar (FuturesTrader71 / FT71) - Ask Me Anything

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,173
Thanks Received: 101,538

Morad Askar and Max Timmins will be monitoring this AMA thread so that they may answer any questions that you post here relating to Edge Clear's products and services.

The purpose of this thread is to provide easy, high-level access directly to Edge Clear. For general questions that the community can answer, or that don't require a response directly from Edge Clear, you should refer to the main broker review thread:

About Morad Askar

Morad Askar (aka FuturesTrader71) has been a professional trader since 2000. He has previously owned and operated a proprietary futures trading firm, is a member of CME Group, and is the founder of Edge Clear.

About Max Timmins

Max Timmins is the Director of Brokerage Services at Edge Clear. Max specializes in providing services and solutions for the online trader and holds a National Futures Association Series 3 and 30 license.

About Edge Clear

Edge Clear’s objective is to be the industry leader in providing the services that level the playing field for the online trader. With a team of award-winning brokers, a variety of execution platforms and solutions, and a founder and team who deeply understand traders’ needs, Edge Clear has the experience that will benefit you. Whether you are an experienced trader or learning your way around the markets, we have the tools and insight to help improve your journey.

Please keep in mind that some customer service/technical support issues are best handled through proper channels at SharkIndicators, and not here in this thread.

Feel free to ask any questions below and we'll do our best to get them answered.

The futures io "AMA" (Ask Me Anything) series is by invitation only.

Mike

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
Build trailing stop for micro index(s)
Psychology and Money Management

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
59 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
36 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
25 thanks
The Program
20 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
19 thanks

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

A few notes, on a few threads...

First, FT71's personal AMA thread:

@FuturesTrader71 has his own personal trading methodology, and countless webinars where he talks about his trading in-depth. He also has his own AMA thread, which is NOT related to Edge Clear Brokerage. That AMA is located here:

Second, Edge Clear's main broker thread where you can see reviews/comments and talk about their brokerage:

Third, Edge Clear's direct access AMA thread (you are reading this thread now) which is best utilized for direct questions to senior staff at Edge Clear:

I ask the community to help us keep these three separate threads focused as best we can. Each serves its own unique purpose, and we don't want everything to be combined -- let's try to keep things organized.

Mike

trendisyourfriend 
Quebec Canada
Market Wizard

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: AMP/CQG
Trading: ES, NQ, YM
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 4,171
Thanks Received: 6,018

Does EC accept canadian residents? or is it for US residents only?

Thanked by:

EdgeClear   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 32
Thanks Received: 78

trendisyourfriend View Post
Does EC accept canadian residents? or is it only for US residents only?

Hey @trendisyourfriend!

Edge Clear does accept Canadian traders from all provinces! We can accept residents from most countries.

Contact Edge Clear here and you will be assigned a personal broker: https://edgeclear.com/contact-us/

We look forward to helping you!

Thanks,

Max

Please call us with any questions 773.832.8320 or 844.TRADE20. Trading Futures is not suitable for all investors. Past Performance is not indicative of future results.
Follow me on Twitter
Thanked by:

EdgeClear   is a Vendor

Hello members,

For your convenience, we are making our presentation slides available to you in case you want to run through the information again. We are always happy to address your questions here as well. Please let us know if you have any questions. You can also contact us at Edge Clear's Website

PDF of slides: https://edgeclear.com/assets/2020-07-09_EdgeClear_FIO_Edge_Pools.pdf

Please call us with any questions 773.832.8320 or 844.TRADE20. Trading Futures is not suitable for all investors. Past Performance is not indicative of future results.
Follow me on Twitter
Thanked by:

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

@EdgeClear,

When will the futures io Elite commission pool be ready to go live (the one mentioned in April -- not the new one that was discussed today).

Mike

EdgeClear   is a Vendor

Big Mike View Post
@EdgeClear,

When will the futures io Elite commission pool be ready to go live (the one mentioned in April -- not the new one that was discussed today).

Mike

Thanks @bigmike!

The commission pools described in April have since turned into Edge Pool. Open registration for futures.io members can be found here for July: https://edgeclear.com/futuresio-commission-pools/

We plan to have a separate offering for futures.io Elite members very soon.

Thanks!

Follow me on Twitter

EdgeClear   is a Vendor

Hello traders!

Please find the webinar recording, Introducing Edge Pools: The Prop Pricing Model, below:

Have a great weekend!

Follow me on Twitter
Thanked by:

EdgeClear   is a Vendor

Happy Monday Traders! Please be aware that the open registration for the July open enrollment (August start date) for Edge Pools is ending in TWO days!

Please register by 1:00 PM CST July 22nd to participate in August: https://edgeclear.com/futuresio-edge-pools/

Once the entire group is accounted for, we will create the threshold and send it to the group.

To take advantage of the full year and current enrollment period, your account must be opened and the Edge Pool contracts returned by August 1st. Any volume traded after July 22nd will count towards your groups annual threshold.

Happy trading!

Max

Follow me on Twitter

EdgeClear   is a Vendor

#EdgeWisdom segment of today deals with traders taking impulsive or unplanned trades that jeopardize performance. See below for identification of the trader's complaint and the likely core issue that must be addressed. What are your thoughts on this?!

Follow me on Twitter
Thanked by:

Closed Thread

Last Updated on January 11, 2021

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts