NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Sierra Brokers (Zytrade)

Discussion in Brokers

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Viro Major with 8 posts (0 thanks)
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 2 posts (3 thanks)
    3. looks_3 josh with 2 posts (3 thanks)
    4. looks_4 ninjus with 2 posts (3 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one FuturesTrader71 with 7 thanks per post
    2. looks_two bobwest with 5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 1.5 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 josh with 1.5 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 11,527 views
    2. thumb_up 26 thanks given
    3. group 14 followers
    1. forum 21 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments

Sierra Brokers (Zytrade)

Viro Major 
Andorra

Experience: Advanced
Thanks Given: 28
Thanks Received: 8

josh View Post
Did you miss the "+ exchange fees" part? No way they're cheap. You want a broker located in Van Nuys, with no human face to put to the brokerage, and who is clearly trying to appear to be affiliated with Sierra Chart (the name, and the mention of Denali)?

I didn’t. As you know, the exchange, regulatory & technology (often) fees are not compressible and the same everywhere. In terms of pure commissions, $ 0.33 per side ($3?36 per RT on the YM) is lower than AMP (fixed: $ 0.50), Edge Clear (default: $ 0.69) and every other, unless you're very high volume and can benefit from Advantage's tiered structure directly, for instance.

The choice of FCM is more primordial than the Introducing Broker, hence I'm investigating. I've dealt with Advantage in the past satisfactorily and it is valued here. The members of this shop are identified and screened by the NFA

My building’s neighborhood has a company called Sierra Trading, I don’t mind it. If this broker wanted to simplify his offer by offering SC only and match their name accordingly, fine with me without over-suspicion. I mentioned them on the SC board and SC didn't seem bothered.

By the way, there are reputable brokers frequently recommended here with whom you can notice so-so practices in terms of sale strategies & speeches, up within webinars. So sorry, I'm neutral, impartial & asking for fair opinion.

Lastly, it is advertised on FIO banners, so let's make together due diligence further please.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
38 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
27 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
18 thanks
The Program
18 thanks

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,173
Thanks Received: 101,537

Hey guys,

Zytrade is a new Site Sponsor here at futures io as of this month. It is their brokerage that is offering the "Sierra Brokers" branding, marketing to those traders using Sierra Chart (quite a few here at FIO).

I've actually been working with Devin for a few years to get them onboard as a site sponsor, previously under the Halifax name.

There will be an introductory webinar that covers the product and offers Q&A from Zytrade (Sierra Brokers) shortly. I'll post notice in this thread once it's ready for registrations.

You can find Zytrade's NFA registration here:

NFA ID 0523354

https://www.nfa.futures.org/BasicNet/basic-profile.aspx?nfaid=gZW%2B%2FyK4ViI%3D

Mike

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal

Viro Major 
Andorra

Info gathered not showing on the site :
* 50 € / mo for Eurex access charged by Advantage (excluding data)
* 2500 € intraday margin for FDAX instead of 50% possible, to be negotiated
* EUR funding with european bank
* international withdrawal $40 (USD) or $50 (EUR)
* FX conversions < $10k, $40
* no inactivity fees

Viro Major 
Andorra

Big Mike View Post
Hey guys,
There will be an introductory webinar that covers the product and offers Q&A from Zytrade (Sierra Brokers) shortly. I'll post notice in this thread once it's ready for registrations.

Advantage Futures is known to be accommodating tech setups.
What I’d like to see covered is the explanation of the SC order routing (TT FIX) coupled to Eurex trading (not only data) for an extra flat monthly fee of 50€ + 23€ for data.

As far as I know, it’s the only accessible FCM capable to arrange this custom combination at the moment.
Even SierraChart recommends CQG or TT when it comes to Eurex trading (not only data), over their own SC order routing via TT FIX...

https://www.sierrachart.com/SupportBoard.php?PostID=226826

So in my opinion, it’s a unique situation, that adds up to commissions as well as intraday margins that can go lower (got the confirmation) than the retail aggressive AMP, while still giving access to a larger FCM, usually targeting rather semi-pros.
https://www.nfa.futures.org/BasicNet/basic-profile.aspx?nfaid=UQ97gzPKMxI%3D

At the moment, I’m seeing rather pros than cons & a distinguishing offer, filling a gap.
Only the misc fees like withdrawals and especially the tiered FX conversions can be sensitively higher though.

Mozart2112
Minoqua Wi USA

Thanks Given: 68
Thanks Received: 82

Sierra says EUREX is not technically available yet with their Denali - TT trading solution. Currently only CME exchange is technically available by Sierra Chart for their Denali - TT trading solution. Are they telling you EUREX is available ??

Viro Major 
Andorra

With SC, Eurex not available with Denali yet (planned for this year though) but https://www.sierrachart.com/index.php?page=doc/SierraChartRealTimeFuturesStockDataFeed.php

With Sierra Broker, aside Denali / SC order routing - TT FIX (not TT) for the CME, support answered that Advantage Futures can additionally setup Eurex for 50 € /mo + Eurex data for 23€ /mo
Confirmation please ?

Mozart2112
Minoqua Wi USA

Thanks Given: 68
Thanks Received: 82

Viro Major View Post
With SC, Eurex not available with Denali yet (planned for this year though) but https://www.sierrachart.com/index.php?page=doc/SierraChartRealTimeFuturesStockDataFeed.php

With Sierra Broker, aside Denali / SC order routing - TT FIX (not TT) for the CME, support answered that Advantage Futures can additionally setup Eurex for 50 € /mo + Eurex data for 23€ /mo
Confirmation please ?

Advantage charges additional 50 €/mo for EUREX plus the normal monthly EUREX exchange data fees? 73 € per month?

Thanked by:

Viro Major 
Andorra

Been trying to reach them for further info ...no answer since a week ?! Anyone ?

Viro Major 
Andorra

So, is this “broker” a one man operation like DeepDiscountBroker is ?
Still Missing In Action, since more than 10 days...
Although I believe that once setup, you can rely on the FCM instead of IB, luckily ?
Disappointing event, cause on paper, it was a perfect fit to suit my needs.

Zytrade  Zytrade is an official Site Sponsor

Thanks Given: 12

Hello Viro,

I am sorry you are having trouble. You can reach us at 888-240-7099 or email me directly at [email protected].

Since our firm was established in 2011 we have had a couple of name changes, but our our team has been together for much of that time.
We have over 50 years of combined experience in assisting clients and hope to assist you in your trading needs.

Thanks,
Devin Brady

Risk Disclaimer: There is a substantial risk of loss in trading futures, options and forex. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.

Risk Disclaimer: There is a substantial risk of loss in trading futures, options and forex. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Thanked by:

Last Updated on September 30, 2020

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts