NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

daytradingthefutures.com review

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one SpyderTrader with 18 posts (6 thanks)
    2. looks_two ThatManFromTexas with 11 posts (11 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Fat Tails with 8 posts (7 thanks)
    4. looks_4 nqcruiser with 7 posts (1 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one tickvix with 2.3 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 2 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 ThatManFromTexas with 1 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Fat Tails with 0.9 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 60,389 views
    2. thumb_up 65 thanks given
    3. group 36 followers
    1. forum 114 posts
    2. attach_file 15 attachments

Search this Thread

daytradingthefutures.com review

Vitaliy 
Ukraine

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: Spoon
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 4

fasttraxs View Post
Does anybody know what he uses as pivots. I watched his pivots a while back in his room and they were strong to trade off,but never could figure them out.

Fasttraxs

Yep man,sometime strong,sometime no.This dude wierman,kiked me out,and blocked my IP.(His scamer).If you want stay in trade room,don't pay any money,you can get free trial as long as you like,just change email box.I did it many times.lol

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
Increase in trading performance by 75%
The Elite Circle
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
34 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
16 thanks
My NQ Trading Journal
14 thanks
Vinny E-Mini & Algobox Review TRADE ROOM
13 thanks
 Vitaliy 
Ukraine

Trading: Spoon
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 4

He is scammer.

BeachTrader 
Phoenix AZ

Experience: Beginner
Broker: AMP / CQG
Trading: CL, ES, NQ
Thanks Given: 153
Thanks Received: 432

I have a friend who loves this room. I haven't tried it as his site seems so "busy" and I like to keep things simple. I do have a copy of his Daily Trading Plan which I will try to attach here in case anyone is interested. Apparently you need to buy his "proprietary" indicators which is another turn-off for me.

Attached Thumbnails
daytradingthefutures.com review-jay-s-playbook-daily-trade-plan-.pdf  

ThatManFromTexas 
Houston,Tx

Experience: Advanced
Broker: Mirus Futures/Zen-Fire
Trading: TF
Thanks Given: 1,206
Thanks Received: 4,353

I don't see anything on his charts that aren't available on futures.io (formerly BMT) for free for Elite members.

example... look @Fat Tails Pivots ( His indicator..... not his dancing... )

There was a charismatic trader on futures.io (formerly BMT) who talked about trading off of "W's" and "M's" ... oh, wait ... that was me ... please disregard this for shameless self promotion...

IMHO... save the $500 per month... become an Elite member of futures.io (formerly BMT) and read the threads ... you will be $$$$ ahead...

Disclaimer: This post does not represent the view point of the owners, managers, or moderators of this web site and is not intended as a slam against any moderator, board member, any banned former members whose name we dare not say, any other living person, any recently living person or any person or persons whose status we are not sure of and especially not for any platform vendor with a questionable product and a pit bull lawyer. This post is meant purely for entertainment and should not be confused with a real thought.

I am not a programmer, coach, trainer or self appointed guru and do NOT hold myself up to be a good example for anything. I do not have a book, trading room or seminar. Even though I have an opinion on every subject under the sun, I do not give financial advice. Nor should I be held responsible for feeble attempts at humor at your expense.

I am an Elite member of futures.io (formerly BMT) but am not an employee of or a spokesperson for futures.io (formerly BMT) and receive no compensation for recommending futures.io (formerly BMT) Elite membership.

I'm just a simple man trading a simple plan.

My daddy always said, "Every day above ground is a good day!"
Thanked by:

BeachTrader 
Phoenix AZ

Hi TMFT,

I am an Elite Member. There is a ton of good stuff in the Elite section as you said. My problem is there is so much info that I have information overload and don't know which direction to go. I don't like a ton of indicators and I have given up on scalping as I want something with a positive reward to risk so I don't have to have a huge winning percentage. Sigh. I keep jumping around now.

mfbreakout 
BOSTON, MA
Market Wizard

Platform: Tradestation, TOS
Trading: ES, CL, GC
Thanks Given: 3,478
Thanks Received: 15,818

BeachTrader View Post
Hi TMFT,

I am an Elite Member. There is a ton of good stuff in the Elite section as you said. My problem is there is so much info that I have information overload and don't know which direction to go. I don't like a ton of indicators and I have given up on scalping as I want something with a positive reward to risk so I don't have to have a huge winning percentage. Sigh. I keep jumping around now.

You may want to read my journal from time to time " day trading crude without indicators". You may find it helpful if my trading method matches with your personality. I trade my own account and have nothing to sell or promote. I am just a retail trader. The way i talk about Mark Fisher and Jim Dalton books, some may think i am their promoter (lol).

If you like wave counts, Fib. numbers etc.. Gary D journal gives you that style of trading " Catching the big wave".

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

BeachTrader 
Phoenix AZ

mfbreakout View Post
You may want to read my journal from time to time " day trading crude without indicators". You may find it helpful if my trading method matches with your personality.

If you like wave counts, Fib. numbers etc.. Gary D journal gives you that style of trading " Catching the big wave".

Thanks for the invitation . I enjoy trading Crude too. I will follow your journal and check out Gary's too to see which of those mesh well with my personality. Appreciate your help.

ThatManFromTexas 
Houston,Tx

Broker: Mirus Futures/Zen-Fire
Trading: TF
Thanks Given: 1,206
Thanks Received: 4,353

BeachTrader View Post
Hi TMFT,

@BeachTrader

I understand your frustration. There are no simple answers... only simple traders...

There are so many trading systems out there than you can't throw a dead possum without hitting one ... and most of them stink worse than the dead possum ...

Any system that works has the following:

1. You need some way to determine when to go long or short. Pick out an arbitrary indicator or group of indicators that say ;Under "This condition" Look for Longs only or Look for shorts only. example: Pick an indicator and only look for longs above it or shorts below it.

2. You need some unambiguous method of determining when to get in and when to get out. example; Set Targets and Stop Loss , when an arbitrary indicator moves against your position etc.

3. Once a basic framework is established, determine if winning percentage can be increased with additional filters. Just so you know, if you add "enough" filters you will never lose money... because you will never get a consensus to enter a trade....

Find what works for you. There are many successful traders on futures.io (formerly BMT) that I could not trade their methodology even though it works great for them. I have never found a "one size fits all" trading strategy.

Good Luck in your quest!

I'm just a simple man trading a simple plan.

My daddy always said, "Every day above ground is a good day!"
Thanked by:

Fat Tails 
Berlin, Europe
Market Wizard

Platform: NinjaTrader, MultiCharts
Broker: Interactive Brokers
Trading: Keyboard
Thanks Given: 4,242
Thanks Received: 27,102

What is daytradingthefutures.com?

At first sight it is a not very professional website, which has lots of colours and some confusing charts. There is a YouTube Channel and you can watch some videos. There is little value in those videos, many of the comments are outright false and show that the presentator has not even understood basic concepts.

The internet is a lovely place

Then you may also lookup the domain in WHOIS. You will then see in whose name the website is registered. Take that name and address and you will then end up at Mugshots - Mugshots.com - Find Mugshots Online. Official Records, Criminal Records, Arrest Records and find out that the website owner was convicted for sale, manufacture and delivery of cocaine, crime committed back in 1994. He is now under parole state supervision until 2021, as you can see on the website of the Florida Department of Corrections. I am not including links with respect to privacy.

The United States, once the world's model democracy has muted into a police state

Honestly, my sympathy is with that guy. He has committed a crime 20 years ago and this is still haunting him today, because he is unlucky to live in a police state. And he does not make enough money with trading to pay Mugshots - Mugshots.com - Find Mugshots Online. Official Records, Criminal Records, Arrest Records to remove his record from the website. I understand that MugShots is a website with a business model based on legal blackmailing.

No, the internet is a jungle

If you do not want to take the risk of being a trader, you just create your own website and sell whatever is possible. I think that the principal motive of traders to open trading rooms is that

-> they do not have the skill set required for trading
-> do not have the risk management tools to avoid the downside risk of trading
-> and therefore settle for a low risk business (little cost, but irregular income)

I am a bit tired of bashing all those websites longing out for the money of fools and inexperienced traders. In the end trading is a zero sum game, so it is all about entertainment. And if you buy those indicators or advice from any of these trading sites, you do get what you pay for: entertainment. I guess it is still better than a blackmailing business such as MugShots.

Poor America, where are you heading for? It is not so much different from George Orwell's Oceania.

Sunil P 
los angeles

Platform: nt
Trading: cl

Sehr gut Fats...post of the year for me.

Can I have the rights to that post? so I can copy and paste it again if the situation arises here and elsewhere?

'Poor America, where are you heading for?'

After 911 its been a free for all with our rights as citizens,internet identity theft,phishing etc etc

this chap is going south to the Caribbean in due time to resolve some of that....less is better.

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

Last Updated on February 20, 2017

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts