NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

daytradingthefutures.com review

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one SpyderTrader with 18 posts (6 thanks)
    2. looks_two ThatManFromTexas with 11 posts (11 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Fat Tails with 8 posts (7 thanks)
    4. looks_4 nqcruiser with 7 posts (1 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one tickvix with 2.3 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 2 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 ThatManFromTexas with 1 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Fat Tails with 0.9 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 59,693 views
    2. thumb_up 65 thanks given
    3. group 36 followers
    1. forum 114 posts
    2. attach_file 15 attachments

Search this Thread

daytradingthefutures.com review

nqcruiser 
Cape Town, South Africa

Experience: Advanced
Platform: ninjatrader, ensignsoftware
Broker: ampfutures/Zen-Fire
Trading: 6E, Cl, TF
Thanks Given: 15
Thanks Received: 51

a trader made 2000 tics in 3 weeks with Day Trading The Futures

they give free day trial

any insights appreciated

Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
Battlestations: Show us your trading desks!
26 thanks
The Program
18 thanks

MrBean 
Osaka

Experience: Master
Platform: Ninja
Broker: IB
Trading: Stocks
Thanks Given: 27
Thanks Received: 25

The dude's name is Wireman , you have to Wire him $500 a month to look at his charts. There is an old thread about the service here: Forums - Jay Wireman scammer

DummyWill
Louisiana mostly

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 18

LOL his site looks like a 3rd grader coded it for Netscape 1.0 Made with " webpage-maker" for people who don't know any HTML, won't take the time to learn the basics, and don't have the money to hire a professional designer. I would have trouble believing there's a highly-successful master trader behind that storefront.

tickvix 
USA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Infinity
Broker: Infinity
Trading: ES, Euro
Thanks Given: 137
Thanks Received: 157

My friend and I had his sevice for six months we lost money. There is always an explnation to us why we did not make money.
He would never take any trade in front of his students, because I do not think he would know how. Jay would always make money at list that what he would say to us in the early morning between 3:00AM - 6:00AM. OK fine I have no issue with that. But if system is wourking I should be able to make money any time of the day.
Well we thought when we came to his room he would be the one who can teach us how to trade. We were wrong and $1500.00 later we know we were wrong!!! He is FULL OF.... you know what I do not need to end this...
Stay out and look for other free services if you like to know how to trade. The one I like is Gail from Traders Help Desk.
I found Gail from recomndation from some on on futures.io (formerly BMT). Great bit of information from futures.io (formerly BMT)!!!

Well this is my 2c to this post.

Oh one other point now you can buy his indicators for just under $1K.

TickVix/Gregory

Thanked by:

MrBean 
Osaka

Experience: Master
Platform: Ninja
Broker: IB
Trading: Stocks
Thanks Given: 27
Thanks Received: 25

tickvix View Post
My friend and I had his sevice for six months we lost money. There is always an explnation to us why we did not make money.
He would never take any trade in front of his students, because I do not think he would know how. Jay would always make money at list that what he would say to us in the early morning between 3:00AM - 6:00AM. OK fine I have no issue with that. But if system is wourking I should be able to make money any time of the day.
Well we thought when we came to his room he would be the one who can teach us how to trade. We were wrong and $1500.00 later we know we were wrong!!! He is FULL OF.... you know what I do not need to end this...
Stay out and look for other free services if you like to know how to trade. The one I like is Gail from Traders Help Desk.I found Gail from recomndation from some on on futures.io (formerly BMT). Great bit of information from futures.io (formerly BMT)!!!
Well this is my 2c to this post.
Oh one other point now you can buy his indicators for just under $1K.
TickVix/Gregory

What are the "institutional numbers" he talks about? Is it actually $500 pm or $250 ($1500/6)?

jdella 
Concord, NH USA

Platform: Ninja trader
Broker: AMP/CQG
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 140
Thanks Received: 115

MrBean View Post
The dude's name is Wireman , you have to Wire him $500 a month to look at his charts. There is an old thread about the service here: Forums - Jay Wireman scammer

Mr. Bean, you are correct about that site, and in that old thread you'll see me defending him, but after a month of being there, I found out otherwise. I lost my 500.00 tuition and also lost money trading his so called method. Anyone thinking this is the next best thing please beware, cuz it's not. He doesn't show his DOM and anytime there is a winning setup he would always say, " how many of you guys got that," after the fact, claiming that he just nailed it to the tic with 20+ cars, and many times the exact hi/lo tic of a move with size, c'mon. One will never know. You will always be a subscriber of his method because all you have is what you see on his screen, you don't have his indicators or know how he arrives at them, cuz they are "proprietary". I wish I could pull my post from Elite Trader, but I can't, so just be careful. Certainly it can't hurt you to evaluate this for yourself with the 3 day free trial. My 2 cents

tickvix 
USA

Platform: Infinity
Broker: Infinity
Trading: ES, Euro
Thanks Given: 137
Thanks Received: 157

MrBean View Post
What are the "institutional numbers" he talks about? Is it actually $500 pm or $250 ($1500/6)?

We paid $1500.00 one time for 6 months.

His "institutional numbers" we do not know what they are since he would not show how he is getting them.

At the begining he would not even sell his indicators, but after we pressed a bit he made big favor and sold some of his stuff to us. Moreover at the beginning we only could go into his room to trade if we wanted to follow hos system. I did not like it much but my friend and trading partner wanted to try. By the way

now you can go on linen at symmetryindicators and get his stuff for only $695.00 what a BS. LOL

I'm using dinamic support and resistance and can get just about the same entry.

All in all he is full of it!!! We never were able to make money even when we follow his system to a T!!! I guess we just not good enough.

Frustrated yes!!! Sorry no!!! Just some additional cost of doing business.

TickVix

cjsiding 
WA,USA

Experience: Beginner
Platform: ninjatrader
Trading: ES,6E
Thanks Given: 83
Thanks Received: 42

Well first off i did spend a month in his room last year. With the hardware malfunction and his perfect 20/20 vision of the markets after the fact, I left. After studying his charts and such I came up with the following.

His Institutional numbers are just pivot points. The same as you can get on MyPivots for free. If I remember correctly they are PP-S1-R2.

The main chart is a 2000volume chart with 34ema

His symetry dots indicator is nothing more than swinghi-25 and swinglow+25 for currencies and swinghi-6.25 and swinglow+6.25 for ES.

Hope this helps someone else not to give him a dime.

DummyWill
Louisiana mostly

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 18

Over the last few years I've seen more and more of these stories emerge, and the similarities are striking, to the extent that sometimes I wonder if there's a single scammer running 20 versions of the same game under different names for different audiences.

They all seem to have:

1. A magical mystical "proprietary" indicator, usually with its own pet name or trademark- this indicator often turns out to be some basic variation on a moving average

2. Cloak-and-dagger "institutional" connections - they claim to have worked for a major Wall Street firm or trade on the Chicago floor or whatever, they know the game from inside, trust them. Also their insider ties give them insight into what the "professionals" are gonna do today

3. Super-secret support and resistance levels - which end up being the normal Pivots or halfway between them

4. They personally always got in exactly at the low and out at the high, using their magical proprietary indicators - but it's always in restrospect, and on each trade they had to fudge their indicators to one side or the other to get the exact high/low tick

5. Subscribers are never able to duplicate the scammer's claimed results, and the scammer himself is never able to achieve said results in real time -- this is always blamed on the subscribers' failure to understand the system, or that they misinterpreted the scammer's advice (which is always hedged-- "we're coming into support but it may go lower unless it doesn't")

6. A live room where people ostensibly pay to watch the Master trade, or better yet, to trade along with him -- but he never shows his actual trading screen and never calls exact entries and exits in real time, just vague mishmash about coming into support or resistance, then points out that he got in at the bottom... after the bottom

These guys (this guy?) appear(s) to make loads of money off the never-ending flow of new blood, and appear to have subscriber turnover rates of about 100% every couple of months as disgusted people leave and new ones are lured in...

As technical analysts we look for patterns, and I'd say any sign of the above pattern emerging in a fee-based service is a clear signal to hold onto your wallet with both hands.

Thanked by:

Last Updated on February 20, 2017

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts