NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

daytradingthefutures.com review

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one SpyderTrader with 18 posts (6 thanks)
    2. looks_two ThatManFromTexas with 11 posts (11 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Fat Tails with 8 posts (7 thanks)
    4. looks_4 nqcruiser with 7 posts (1 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one tickvix with 2.3 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 2 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 ThatManFromTexas with 1 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Fat Tails with 0.9 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 59,750 views
    2. thumb_up 65 thanks given
    3. group 36 followers
    1. forum 114 posts
    2. attach_file 15 attachments

Search this Thread

daytradingthefutures.com review

nqcruiser 
Cape Town, South Africa

Experience: Advanced
Platform: ninjatrader, ensignsoftware
Broker: ampfutures/Zen-Fire
Trading: 6E, Cl, TF
Thanks Given: 15
Thanks Received: 51

when of the reasons y i buy the 'this guy is scammer'consensus is that his main indoicator, counts around fourty-sixty levels, are stuff from tom de mark book entitled 'new science of technical analysis'. i know peter bain of forexmentor did talk a lot about this book. if he is hoest person, who has put his ass on a college chair, he has to publicly acknowledge where the counts came from. moreover, his site doesnt mention any or this.

secondndly, the institutional numbers, if true, would amount to insider trading. if he trades out of the us, he should be liable for criminal behaviuor

i am attaching a screenshot with the td indicator in metatrader, geeetting the same counts as mr scammer. infact, next time i am in his open webinar, i will upload something similar on tinypic and challenge him to acknowledge it. i have a few ideas how to work around his 500$ a month thing. one is to use this counts in metatrader, and to use vsa analysis on ninjatrader to check if volume and spread support the trade

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	91800017.GIF
Views:	715
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	20422  
Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
59 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
36 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
25 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
19 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
 Zoethecus 
United States of America

Platform: NT

DummyWill,

I couldn't have said it better myself. All we can do is try to get out the word about these predators and hope the members here--and others who properly use Google search--will not fall victim to these scams.

nqcruiser 
Cape Town, South Africa

well i want to sent him screenshots of the count, exactly duplicated as he has done on his charts. but i will wait until the next time he has an webinar with hotcomm. i told cathy of hotcomm that he is using counts from tom de mark and that he is skimming off the sheepish retail trader. i am going to engage with cathy and will be ready to embarassed him publicly by posting the exact counts on tinypic.

if you guys know where else to get a TF sequential indicator, i.e. esignal or multicharts please let me know so that we put a stop to this nonsense of retail traders paying 500$ for something that is publicly available.

MrBean 
Osaka

Experience: Master
Platform: Ninja
Broker: IB
Trading: Stocks
Thanks Given: 27
Thanks Received: 25

AFAIK it was during my trial many moons ago that he started to play with TD Sequential , and another TD indicator, but at that time he told everybody exactly what it was and where it came from, and if I recall correctly his sidekick, Jerbald, was looking into getting permission to use them, so don't be surprised if it's all legit and above ground.

I feel sorry for anyone who gets roped into expensive rooms like that believing with just a little more screen time they will finally get it, if you can't become a decent trader having discovered futures.io (formerly BMT) then there is little hope for you. I wonder if trading rooms will eventually be regulated to some degree?

nqcruiser 
Cape Town, South Africa

MrBean View Post
AFAIK it was during my trial many moons ago that he started to play with TD Sequential , and another TD indicator, but at that time he told everybody exactly what it was and where it came from, and if I recall correctly his sidekick, Jerbald, was looking into getting permission to use them, so don't be surprised if it's all legit and above ground.

I feel sorry for anyone who gets roped into expensive rooms like that believing with just a little more screen time they will finally get it, if you can't become a decent trader having discovered futures.io (formerly BMT) then there is little hope for you. I wonder if trading rooms will eventually be regulated to some degree?

he did a webinar last week and at no stage, did he indicate where his counts came from or their origin. i think he has maybe his settings for td sequential, but since one of his setups depend on this, it should be made clear where the originate from. i am looking for a current day trial so i can refine my readings. he does not grant them easily these days. if some1 manages to secure a day trial with a fake email address, plse pm me. only good things can come from gaining mo insights into his system

nqcruiser 
Cape Town, South Africa

this is another screenshot of td counts on the 5min. i would filter the counts around fib levels of the prior move, and also count them from 7. just my idea to reduce loosing trades. i am not bothered bigtime by losses, as the stoploss would be two tics below prior low.

do others pick up any other significant thing on the counts that i dont see. plse share your inputs

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	91800017.GIF
Views:	414
Size:	42.9 KB
ID:	20474  
 nqcruiser 
Cape Town, South Africa

one of the filters that jay uses is the fourty sixy levels of the count, to pass on low probability trades. i suspect he uses a fifty cci and check for the counts to appear around thoese levels. if others suspect he uses something elese i would like to hear. mind u this thing could save many traders 500$

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	91800018.GIF
Views:	371
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	20475  

scartree 
Queensland Australia

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader, Metatrader
Broker: Mirus Futures/Zen-Fire
Trading: 6E, ES, FESX, Forex
Thanks Given: 63
Thanks Received: 79

I have experienced the trading room at eminidaytrader and to be frank, I was impressed by Jay Wireman's methods. I am not sure I care where the indicators he uses came from but he seems to have put it all together very effectively. I cannot afford to shell out the cost of joining his trading room but he has a new ebook for sale which he claims has a method of trading news releases (and other times) which is uncanny at picking the level of retracement which often occurs after the first spike following a major news release. I am unable to get much information on this despite searching the net and asking questions so I am nervous at spending $495 sight unseen without any form of guarantee. Has anyone had a chance to look at the ebook and would like to comment. If it really works, the money could be well spent but I am too nervous to spec that sort of money.

nqcruiser, I tried to contact you but I do not have priveleges to PM from this site. Could I ask you to PM me and I will replay with an email address.

Thanks

zenfist
Colombia

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

Thanks to this site I think I will save my money, I was thinking about spending the $500.

nqcruiser 
Cape Town, South Africa

a trusted friend from canada and a couple of guys in the US r following jay's room now. we have decided to farm out in his room and see if we can pocket 50-60 pips a day he claims. plus he has posted latest videos about using his system which is clearer than early days. i will check his stuff armed with gomi and vsa.i need to put bread on the table. if jay's stuff, especially his institutional no's helps put bread on the table. i had be mo than happy.

if other current members are on this forum, plse share your current experience.

Last Updated on February 20, 2017

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts