NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

VPS Recommendation

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one planetkill with 4 posts (3 thanks)
    2. looks_two sam028 with 3 posts (2 thanks)
    3. looks_3 paps with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 sienna with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 5,468 views
    2. thumb_up 5 thanks given
    3. group 10 followers
    1. forum 11 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments

Search this Thread

VPS Recommendation

TraderDoc2 
Plainview

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: TradeStation
Broker: TradeStation
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 21

planetkill View Post
I'm not affiliated at all, but they did ask me for my review and said it could be used in promotional materials. I didn't realize they would use it on their website immediately... I must be one of their first customers. But overall I am still a happy customer because as you can see from my journal and previous posts on VPS, I was paying over $200 per month for Azure. This is basically the same thing but for a fraction of the cost.

I also trialed speedytradingservers before switching off Azure, and it was also cheaper than Azure but I didn't like that it wasn't a US based company but then I found ninjamobiletrader through the https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/

For me it's all about the cost because having used multiple different VPS providers, all the services are more or less the same like a commodity. So I just look at the server specs vs price, and these guys offer much more RAM for a lower cost. Everything else like stability and connection speeds were the same.

How is the service; responsiveness if any questions or problems arise, etc.? Any issues ? Can you be alerted if there is a disconnect or problem with software running on the server?

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
59 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
37 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
23 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
22 thanks
The Program
19 thanks
 planetkill 
New York City + NY/United States

Thanks Given: 107
Thanks Received: 294

TraderDoc2 View Post
How is the service; responsiveness if any questions or problems arise, etc.? Any issues ? Can you be alerted if there is a disconnect or problem with software running on the server?

Really great! I'm using 4 monitors with RDP at the same time now, running NinjaTrader and Thinkorswim with many charts and super Dom. No problems with lag or freezing during market open.

I haven't had a need to contact them in over 9 months of daily trading, everything just works. I'm not running any automated strategies anymore and only chart trading now, but I think they do have alert options from what I remember in the help docs.

Thanked by:

Last Updated on January 2, 2022

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts