NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Edge Clear futures broker www.edgeclear.com (FT71)

Discussion in Brokers

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one EdgeClear with 30 posts (51 thanks)
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 15 posts (80 thanks)
    3. looks_3 FuturesTrader71 with 8 posts (11 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Chippstrader with 2 posts (2 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one avalo with 6 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 5.3 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 EdgeClear with 1.7 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 FuturesTrader71 with 1.4 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 40,064 views
    2. thumb_up 170 thanks given
    3. group 428 followers
    1. forum 75 posts
    2. attach_file 3 attachments

Search this Thread

Edge Clear futures broker www.edgeclear.com (FT71)

SpeculatorSeth   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 22
Thanks Received: 1,018

Any updates on The Small Exchange? It starts up next week. Philips Capital is a clearing member, and CQG is a data provider.

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
NexusFi Journal Challenge - May 2024
Feedback and Announcements
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Spoo-nalysis ES e-mini futures S&P 500
48 thanks
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
35 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
Bigger Wins or Fewer Losses?
24 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
22 thanks

EdgeClear   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 32
Thanks Received: 78

TWDsje View Post
Any updates on The Small Exchange? It starts up next week. Philips Capital is a clearing member, and CQG is a data provider.

Yes! Edge Clear will have access to the Small Exchange next week through ALL of our clearing firms! We will have access to the data through Rithmic and CQG. More information will be sent out from Edge Clear at some point today. I will follow up on this thread at that time.

We are very excited about the launch.

Thanks!

Please call us with any questions 773.832.8320 or 844.TRADE20. Trading Futures is not suitable for all investors. Past Performance is not indicative of future results.
Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

EdgeClear   is a Vendor

EdgeClear View Post
Yes! Edge Clear will have access to the Small Exchange next week through ALL of our clearing firms! We will have access to the data through Rithmic and CQG. More information will be sent out from Edge Clear at some point today. I will follow up on this thread at that time.

We are very excited about the launch.

Thanks!

More information can be found here: https://edgeclear.com/small-exchange

Please call us with any questions 773.832.8320 or 844.TRADE20. Trading Futures is not suitable for all investors. Past Performance is not indicative of future results.
Thanked by:
 Henning993 
Osnabrück, Germany

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Sierra Chart, Tastyworks
Broker: AMP, Tastyworks
Trading: (M)ES + (M)CL Futures, Options
Thanks Given: 25
Thanks Received: 48

EdgeClear View Post
Thanks @BigMike! We are finalizing a few different options around the Commission Pools for FIO. We should have proposal by the end of next week.

Hi there,

I assume you are still working on your proposal?

Thanked by:

EdgeClear   is a Vendor

Henning993 View Post
Hi there,

I assume you are still working on your proposal?

Getting close! Sorry it has taken so long. There are some things we are working out and should have some information out sometime this month.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Thanked by:
 avalo 
Los Angeles

Platform: Jigsaw
Broker: Interactive Brokers
Trading: NQ
Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 7

Hello Fellow Traders,

Just wanted to mention my positive experience with Edge Clear. If you are considering switching brokers, it will be worthwhile to look into their professional and helpful services.

Edge Clear offers support, for example, in setting up Rtrader Pro to output data to two platforms for the price of one data fee. This workaround method allows small traders like me to avoid the CME monthly professional fee instituted on June 1st.

Setting up RTrader Pro last week proved difficult, largely because of a Jigsaw issue as it turned out later. Edge Clear’s support was quick and helpful, thanks to Ian Blanke, who used a remote connection to inspect settings and repair the problem. This procedure took a couple of hours of work. I have always been glad for the depth of expertise and friendliness with Edge Clear, but last week’s help with this problem was remarkable.

Part of the reason EC support is better than the three other brokerage firms I have tried is their policy of assigning one broker to every account. Unlike other brokerage help desks where it is necessary to explain the problem multiple times and go back and forth with emails and phone calls, the EC representative works with you on your problem until it is solved.

I went with Edge Clear initially because it was founded by Morad Askar, also known as FT71. Morad offers Trader Bite every morning at 9 a.m. EST on YouTube. During the premarket review, Morad covers price areas likely to be active and outlines hypothetical scenarios of price moves. It is a detailed and thorough explanation of market forces at work and the most useful way to get ready for the day I know. If you haven’t yet looked at it, it’s on YouTube every a.m., free of charge.

Sincerely,
Tom Cleary

p.s. I haven’t been compensated for this review.

EdgeClear   is a Vendor

avalo View Post
Hello Fellow Traders,

Just wanted to mention my positive experience with Edge Clear. If you are considering switching brokers, it will be worthwhile to look into their professional and helpful services.

Edge Clear offers support, for example, in setting up Rtrader Pro to output data to two platforms for the price of one data fee. This workaround method allows small traders like me to avoid the CME monthly professional fee instituted on June 1st.

Setting up RTrader Pro last week proved difficult, largely because of a Jigsaw issue as it turned out later. Edge Clear’s support was quick and helpful, thanks to Ian Blanke, who used a remote connection to inspect settings and repair the problem. This procedure took a couple of hours of work. I have always been glad for the depth of expertise and friendliness with Edge Clear, but last week’s help with this problem was remarkable.

Part of the reason EC support is better than the three other brokerage firms I have tried is their policy of assigning one broker to every account. Unlike other brokerage help desks where it is necessary to explain the problem multiple times and go back and forth with emails and phone calls, the EC representative works with you on your problem until it is solved.

I went with Edge Clear initially because it was founded by Morad Askar, also known as FT71. Morad offers Trader Bite every morning at 9 a.m. EST on YouTube. During the premarket review, Morad covers price areas likely to be active and outlines hypothetical scenarios of price moves. It is a detailed and thorough explanation of market forces at work and the most useful way to get ready for the day I know. If you haven’t yet looked at it, it’s on YouTube every a.m., free of charge.

Sincerely,
Tom Cleary

Thank you Tom!! This is very nice of you to say. We appreciate the support and involvement you are giving Edge Clear. We look forward to working with you for many more years to come!

Chippstrader 
Randolph+NJ/US
Market Wizard

Platform: Sierra Chart
Broker: Stage5/Advantage Futures
Trading: NQ
Thanks Given: 5,241
Thanks Received: 3,656

Hi,

Has there any progress on coming up with a commissions plan for FIO elite members?

--------
Chipps
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

EdgeClear   is a Vendor

chipps1983 View Post
Hi,

Has there any progress on coming up with a commissions plan for FIO elite members?

There has been a lot of progress. Everyone should be receiving some information in the next couple weeks.

We appreciate the patience and look forward to everyone's feedback once its launched!

Thanked by:

FuturesTrader71 

Thanks Given: 174
Thanks Received: 1,514

avalo View Post
Hello Fellow Traders,

[...]

Tom,

We deeply appreciate getting your feedback and we are happy that your experience has been very positive. We have always focused on traders and their needs first. It is a pleasure to have you aboard. Thank you!

Risk Disclaimer: Trading Futures is not suitable for all investors. Past Performance is not indicative of future results.

If you have any questions about the products or services provided, please send me a Private Message or use the futures.io " Ask Me Anything" thread
Thanked by:

Last Updated on December 12, 2021

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts