NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

SharkIndicators - Jeremy Tang & Keith Wolf - Ask Me Anything (AMA)

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one SharkIndicators with 30 posts (30 thanks)
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 15 posts (32 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Nikologr with 9 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 tradertool with 6 posts (12 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one EgoRisk with 2.5 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 2.1 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 tradertool with 2 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 SharkIndicators with 1 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 45,213 views
    2. thumb_up 99 thanks given
    3. group 1,087 followers
    1. forum 89 posts
    2. attach_file 7 attachments

Search this Thread

SharkIndicators - Jeremy Tang & Keith Wolf - Ask Me Anything (AMA)

SharkIndicators  SharkIndicators is an official Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

Web: SharkIndicators
AMA: Ask Me Anything
Webinars: SharkIndicators Webinars
Elite offer: Click here

Thanks Given: 170
Thanks Received: 79

Jeremy's been working on a huge update for BloodHound, which we hope to have a beta out by Christmas (assuming things go as expected).

He gave a sneak peak at the upcoming changes, including an overhaul to the whole interface, and some much needed quality-of-life features. Great feedback and Q&A from the live attendees.

Here's the recording:
(sneak peak starts at 7:05)

BloodHound for signals, and BlackBird for trade management.
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
59 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
36 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
25 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
19 thanks
The Program
18 thanks

SharkIndicators  SharkIndicators is an official Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

Thanks Given: 170
Thanks Received: 79

Also don't forget, the event going on right now ends in 3 days!

(Jump to 1:40 for an overview of BloodHound vs. BlackBird)

BloodHound for signals, and BlackBird for trade management.
TJC1
Boston Massachussetts

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1

I just started the trial with Shark Indicators for Bloodhound and Blackbird. When I use blackbird it causes my NT8 to become unresponsive very quickly. I've contacted them and NT8 for help. Has anyone else on here has problems like this with Blackbird, and if so so were you able to get it wiring properly? I'm using it with Nina Mobile Trade VPS and there highest level VPS. Thanks

Thanked by:
TitoRober2021
Asuncion, Paraguay

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 1

No during the trial.
Rgds,
RJ

jeremytang  SharkIndicators is an official Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks Received: 53

Webinar Today!

If you don't know our backstory, or much about these important NinajTrader tools, join us at 4:30pm EST!

[B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]Sign Up Here![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Futures, foreign currency, and options trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. See full risk disclosure here
 tradertool 
Los Angeles, CA

Experience: Master
Platform: Ninja Trader, Meta Trader, Tradestation, Multicharts, Fibonacci Trader
Broker: AMP Futures
Trading: Eminis + Stocks
Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 13

People like you kill a website. Please leave this site and never come back.

doberman1975 View Post
t me/******** - best crypto pumps on telegram
Make 1000% and more within 1 day, join channel @******** !

Thanked by:

bobwest 
Western Florida
Site Moderator

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Sierra Chart
Trading: ES, YM
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 57,341
Thanks Received: 26,267

New Webinar.

There was an excellent webinar this afternoon for futures.io members from SharkIndicators titled "Backtesting Sucks! Learn how to actually enjoy the process." It had over 2 hours of detailed content on using their Bloodhound and Blackbird products to produce and backtest automated systems in NT8, and included Q&A from viewers.

The announcement went out via email very recently, in order to be able to meet our Thursday webinar schedule. I hope that you were able to take part, if you were interested.

There will be a recording posted in this thread, as we ease back into webinar presentations, but it will be a manual process so it will take a little time to become available.

If there are any additional questions for Jeremy, either now or after the recording has been posted, please post them in this thread.

Again, please be patient in giving us some time to post the recording.

It was a very good layout of the capabilities of these two products, and they worked out a detailed example of a simple test system using the two in tandem, and backtested it under different assumptions.

I hope the webinar will be helpful to anyone with an interest in using these tools for strategy development.

Bob.

When one door closes, another opens.
-- Cervantes, Don Quixote
Thanked by:
 wwhalenc 
Denver, CO, US

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 0

Hoping someone can help. Futures.io posted a youtube video with Jeremy Tang going through the fundamental design elements of a trade manager. This is exactly what I need. During the video he stated that the code would be available for download. Is there any way to see this code? Can anyone confirm that this code is accessible for "Elite" members?

SharkIndicators: Is there anyway to buy bare bones code for managing trades. The capabilities of BlackBird are a little over the top for my purposes.

Would appreciate any help or advice. I intended to ask Big Mike about this but he doesn't receive direct messages. Below are links to the youtube video and the futures.io thread that are related to what I'm talking about here.

Thanks for you help if you can provide!

-Chris

PS: Please note, one can't post links apparently. The title of the youtube video is "Advanced Algo Trading Dev Tips in NinjaTrader with @SharkIndicators from a 25-year veteran".

Hi Mike,

I'm trying to get the download from a Jeremy Tang video you posted on YouTube. The chat in the youtube points me to this post ( https //futures.io/elite-algorithmic-ninjatrader-trading/56664-webinar-advanced-algo-trading-dev-tips-ninjatrader.html ) which is Elite only. Can anyone confirm that the download of Jeremy's code is available on this thread. If it is, I'll sign up for the elite membership. Basically Jeremy stated that his code featured in this video was available. I'm trying to track down that code. I don't want to spend $100 just to find out that the code is not available to elite members. Thanks for any info you could provide.

-Chris

PS: The youtube link to your Jeremy Tang video: add https here.. .youtube.com/watch?v=nZlOTEMtAmw&list=PLLQES-EJaTeGM9hqqQK2XjRXz_4fEZAB0&index=11

NGtrader 
Burnaby, BC Canada

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninjatrader
Broker: Ironbeam, Kinetick
Trading: ES, CL, RTY
Thanks Given: 758
Thanks Received: 201

Yes teh permalink to the post with the code was here, so you'll have to sign up for elite. It's well worth it as it's one lifetime fee:

wwhalenc View Post
Hoping someone can help. Futures.io posted a youtube video with Jeremy Tang going through the fundamental design elements of a trade manager. This is exactly what I need. During the video he stated that the code would be available for download. Is there any way to see this code? Can anyone confirm that this code is accessible for "Elite" members?

SharkIndicators: Is there anyway to buy bare bones code for managing trades. The capabilities of BlackBird are a little over the top for my purposes.

Would appreciate any help or advice. I intended to ask Big Mike about this but he doesn't receive direct messages. Below are links to the youtube video and the nexusfi.com thread that are related to what I'm talking about here.

Thanks for you help if you can provide!

-Chris

PS: Please note, one can't post links apparently. The title of the youtube video is "Advanced Algo Trading Dev Tips in NinjaTrader with @SharkIndicators from a 25-year veteran".

Hi Mike,

I'm trying to get the download from a Jeremy Tang video you posted on YouTube. The chat in the youtube points me to this post ( https //nexusfi.com/elite-algorithmic-ninjatrader-trading/56664-webinar-advanced-algo-trading-dev-tips-ninjatrader.html ) which is Elite only. Can anyone confirm that the download of Jeremy's code is available on this thread. If it is, I'll sign up for the elite membership. Basically Jeremy stated that his code featured in this video was available. I'm trying to track down that code. I don't want to spend $100 just to find out that the code is not available to elite members. Thanks for any info you could provide.

-Chris

PS: The youtube link to your Jeremy Tang video: add https here.. .youtube.com/watch?v=nZlOTEMtAmw&list=PLLQES-EJaTeGM9hqqQK2XjRXz_4fEZAB0&index=11

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

noli7117 
Sydney Australia

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 11
Thanks Received: 0

Hi @SharkIndicators

- Does Bloodhound support Tick Replay (yet)?

- Is there a way to design signals through Bloodhound using footprint type chart/indicators that requiere tick replay? Is there a way around this?? Market Replay perhaps??

Cheers

Nolii

Last Updated on July 23, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts