NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

I need help with ... (ask any question)

Discussion in Traders Hideout

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one bobwest with 153 posts (94 thanks)
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 88 posts (82 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Philip Hutchinson with 10 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 xplorer with 9 posts (6 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one josh with 3.7 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Daytrader999 with 2.5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 0.9 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 bobwest with 0.6 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 103,792 views
    2. thumb_up 387 thanks given
    3. group 325 followers
    1. forum 587 posts
    2. attach_file 42 attachments

Search this Thread

I need help with ... (ask any question)

bobwest 
Western Florida
Site Moderator

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Sierra Chart
Trading: ES, YM
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 57,452
Thanks Received: 26,278

mrchengan View Post
Is there a such thing as GomiVolumeLadder for ninjatrader 8? I am really new with gomicator stuff, I found an old wiki page for ninjatrader 7.

@mrchengan, your other post in the "GomiVolumeLadder for NT8" thread is probably in the best place to find your answer. I just gave your post there a bump to see if someone will see it an respond.

Bob.

When one door closes, another opens.
-- Cervantes, Don Quixote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
How to apply profiles
Traders Hideout
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Spoo-nalysis ES e-mini futures S&P 500
29 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
24 thanks
Bigger Wins or Fewer Losses?
21 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
17 thanks

qsceszwasdx 
Taipei Taiwan

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: TV, SC, QT
Broker: Interactive Brokers & Taiwan local brokers & AMP Futures
Trading: Stocks, Commodity & Index Futures
Thanks Given: 135
Thanks Received: 100

Hello, @bobwest, if I want to post some stuffs are about off-topic, but it is Chinese not English, should I post at Off-Topic or Chinese Traders subforum?
In other words, does Chinese traders subforum can only post the stuffs about trading exclude off topic?

Thanked by:

bobwest 
Western Florida
Site Moderator

qsceszwasdx View Post
Hello, @bobwest, if I want to post some stuffs are about off-topic, but it is Chinese not English, should I post at Off-Topic or Chinese Traders subforum?
In other words, does Chinese traders subforum can only post the stuffs about trading exclude off topic?

That's a good question.

The thing is, most of the forum is in English, including the Off Topic section. This is simply because the greatest number of members will be able to read and respond in English. So non-English posting is only in the areas for each specific language.

So if you are going to post in Chinese, no matter what the topic is, you'll need to post in the Chinese Traders subforum.

Bob.

Thanked by:
 kevin123 
orangeburg, SC United States

Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: Currency Stocks
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1

Hello,

Can someone please help me to understand how to add the market analyzer to priceactionswing indicator by dorchen into the market analyzer for NT8

bobwest 
Western Florida
Site Moderator

kevin123 View Post
Hello,

Can someone please help me to understand how to add the market analyzer to priceactionswing indicator by dorchen into the market analyzer for NT8

Hi @kevin123,

The best spot for your question is probably the dedicated thread for PriceActionSwing.

I have copied your post into that thread. There are many PAS users who frequent that thread and who may be able to give you a hand.

You can access the new post by clicking here:

Bob.

dR5ERNCmCmUYmDcU 
Tampa, FL

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: MES, MNQ
Thanks Given: 4
Thanks Received: 5

Hello Bobwest, Could you please help me on how to write a sample EMA Crossover strategy using IRONBEAM web version. I am using the one that they provided as their default chart.
I had written over 50 different strategies into NT8 which is much easier but here I can't figure it out.

Please let me know. Thanks

bobwest 
Western Florida
Site Moderator

dR5ERNCmCmUYmDcU View Post
Hello Bobwest, Could you please help me on how to write a sample EMA Crossover strategy using IRONBEAM web version. I am using the one that they provided as their default chart.
I had written over 50 different strategies into NT8 which is much easier but here I can't figure it out.

Please let me know. Thanks

Hi @dR5ERNCmCmUYmDcU,

I'm sorry, but I know absolutely nothing about Ironbeam and can make no suggestions.

I see that when you asked about this before, we opened a new thread looking for someone to give you a hand, and Ironbeam replied. I hope you took them up on their suggestion to email them, and if so, I'm sorry that you couldn't use whatever they suggested, but that is direct from the source. If you have any problems with what they provided you, it is probably best to get back to them with your issues with it. If you did not contact them, it might be a good idea to do so.

Aside from that, someone else who is familiar with Ironbeam may respond. I can only suggest continuing to pursue the matter in that thread, since it does at least make your request visible to the wider membership. If you can clarify the issues you are experiencing, someone might then be able to help. However, the place for that request would be in that thread.

This thread is basically a temporary landing pad where people who are unfamiliar with the forum can ask a question, and then we open up a new thread for their question in an appropriate location of the forum for the other members to address. It's essentially to get things started for those who aren't familiar yet with how to pose a question in a new post or thread. Since your question is already out there, that has already been done. Now you will need to see if someone can pick it up and help.

Bob.

Thanked by:

Blash 
Chicago, IL
Legendary Market Chamois

Experience: None
Platform: NT8,NT7,TWS
Broker: InteractiveBrokers, S5T, IQFeed
Trading: The one I'm creating in the present....Index Futures mini/micro, ZF
Thanks Given: 7,341
Thanks Received: 4,518

bobwest View Post
Hi @dR5ERNCmCmUYmDcU,

I'm sorry, but I know absolutely nothing about Ironbeam and can make no suggestions.

I see that when you asked about this before, we opened a new thread looking for someone to give you a hand, and Ironbeam replied. I hope you took them up on their suggestion to email them, and if so, I'm sorry that you couldn't use whatever they suggested, but that is direct from the source. If you have any problems with what they provided you, it is probably best to get back to them with your issues with it. If you did not contact them, it might be a good idea to do so.

Aside from that, someone else who is familiar with Ironbeam may respond. I can only suggest continuing to pursue the matter in that thread, since it does at least make your request visible to the wider membership. If you can clarify the issues you are experiencing, someone might then be able to help. However, the place for that request would be in that thread.

This thread is basically a temporary landing pad where people who are unfamiliar with the forum can ask a question, and then we open up a new thread for their question in an appropriate location of the forum for the other members to address. It's essentially to get things started for those who aren't familiar yet with how to pose a question in a new post or thread. Since your question is already out there, that has already been done. Now you will need to see if someone can pick it up and help.

Bob.

Wow @bobwest what a wonderful and pleasant response! You're such a bright shining light the lost can find there way by. Great work!!!!!!

Ron

...My calamity is My providence, outwardly it is fire and vengeance, but inwardly it is light and mercy...
The steed of this Valley is pain; and if there be no pain this journey will never end.
Buy Low And Sell High (read left to right or right to left....lol)
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Kharmaz
Orlando, FL

Thanks Given: 14
Thanks Received: 4

I need help with converting 2 RSI Divergence from Tradingview to TOS and NT8.
Introduced by Shizaru
https://www.tradingview.com/script/fH6e5TuN-RSI-Divergence/

Basically 5 RSI and 14 RSI Divergence. Instead of a line, I need the indicator to print columns, similar to picture.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220807-141851~2.png
Views:	44
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	326268  

bobwest 
Western Florida
Site Moderator

Kharmaz View Post
I need help with converting 2 RSI Divergence from Tradingview to TOS and NT8.
Introduced by Shizaru
https://www.tradingview.com/script/fH6e5TuN-RSI-Divergence/

Basically 5 RSI and 14 RSI Divergence. Instead of a line, I need the indicator to print columns, similar to picture.

HI @Kharmaz,

Do you want the indicator for both TOS and NT8? These platforms will each require different skillsets, and will probably need different programmers to create it. The best thing to do is to post your question in both the TOS and the NT sections so it will attract someone in each section with an interest and the necessary skills to make the conversion.

I am creating a new thread for your question in the TOS section, and another in the NT section.

You can go to the TOS thread by clicking here:

And the NT thread here:

Bob.

Last Updated on February 22, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts