2. attach_file 10 attachments

Search this Thread

TradeRecap Journal

TradeRecap
Minsk, Belarus

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 8

Currency pairs: EUR/USD, USD/JPY.
TF: 1H (global picture), 5M (traded TF) and 1M (for details).

EUR/USD

I have so far removed AUD/CAD and USD/CHF from my list of currency pairs, for some reasons. AUD/CAD: completely stopped finding TP deals there, I will look at my deals on this СP. Then I think, I'll return it. USD/CHF has a strong inverse correlation with EUR/USD, and when you follow them at the same time, it is hard to honestly find deals, I had a constant internal alarm, so I have removed it so far.

Today I have a good understanding of the EUR/USD structure. The price was approaching the important Zone 1 with a strong movement. At first, I expected a rebound from the zone. The price tested this zone for the first time and as you can see at 5M, it went very far and even broke through a bit. If you look at 5M, you can see that the last 3 candles in the impulse to the zone, suggesting a fading motion. At 1M, at the same time, we can observe the congestion formed at the top of the zone. After the congestion, the price went up, but it already showed the moments weaker than in the previous movement. Then, it expected the downside movement and the formation of a small pullback (weak candles from the buyers) to make sure the rebound. The price went down faster than I wanted to see. In the first trade, the downside entry was made, without any confirmation of a weak rebound. The entrance went down for 20 minutes. Next, the price forms a weak rebound, that is, my confirmation. The second entry down for 25 minutes. I chose the operation taking into account zone 2 as a possible place of price reversal.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
38 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
19 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
TradeRecap
Minsk, Belarus

USD/JPY

There's a huge amount of news on the euro, so I couldn't trade it. On JPY, a downward trend. The price is locked in the sideways channel, between 2 zones. On the second test zone 1, the price came up with less strength and spent a long time in this zone. The entrance to the shorts was read according to the trend. But I didn't base on one trend, so I decided to wait and see how the price would show itself on a smaller TP. On the smaller TF, I saw the slowdown and pressure from the sellers, what I wanted to see.Entering the shorts by 4 сandles, I expected the movement to the lower zone.

TradeRecap
Minsk, Belarus

May report

Number of deals = number of deals for April. I need to try to increase.

Thanked by:

Scalpingtrader 
Hanover, Germany
Legendary Amateur Trader

Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 3,144
Thanks Received: 5,147

What's the payout ratio? Meaning how much can you gain for every dollar you risk?
Also, after reading the last post, one thing came to mind "don't trade more, trade bigger". More trades does not mean more profits if the quality of trades is lower.

More capital and then more risk in the trades that already work - that's more profits.

Welcome to FIO.

Thanked by:
TradeRecap
Minsk, Belarus

Hello. Thank you for your advice.
The average payment percentage is 85.7
It ranges from 70% to 99%.
I want to increase the number of deals due to the fact that I trade on 5 min timeframe and 4 currency pairs at once. I read that I have to find at least 3 deals a day.

Scalpingtrader View Post
What's the payout ratio? Meaning how much can you gain for every dollar you risk?
Also, after reading the last post, one thing came to mind "don't trade more, trade bigger". More trades does not mean more profits if the quality of trades is lower.

More capital and then more risk in the trades that already work - that's more profits.

Welcome to FIO.

TradeRecap
Minsk, Belarus

Having analyzed the trade, I decided to return to trading on the 4th СP. The main goal for June is to increase the number of transactions, preferably by 2-3 times. I will devote more time to test trading + evening analysis of sessions. I take it apart at the end of the day and I don't always throw it in my diary. Why do I need it if I keep all the selected information from the parse in my head (from which something regularly wets out, and the necessary information, I think, at double speed). Therefore, regardless of whether there are transactions or not, mandatory analysis in the evening. And after each analyzed session, draw a specific conclusion and describe it here.

AUD/CAD

(pasted screenshot)

TradeRecap
Minsk, Belarus

Evening analysis of the session.

USD/JPY

(pasted screenshot)

Trend on 1H is upward, but at the beginning of trading the price could not extend it, one more wave up. You could see the customers' weakness.
Zone 1 prevented them from continuing their trend. I have not found any distinct moments for TP entry. But there are a few things to look out for. I'm not very fond of trading in figures, but at the moment it was formed, if I'm not mistaken, by head and shoulders. That is, the zone triggered after 2 full breakthroughs in both directions, after the turn (marked the zone (1)).
The next obvious point, but which I often do not pay attention to, is (2) what could have prompted the price reversal. The shadow of the previous candle.

AUD/CAD

(pasted screenshot)

At 1H, it's an upward trend, with a pretty deep pullback.
Such a deep pullback imposes on the thoughts about the end of the trend, but in such situations you need to stay cool and act according to the rules prescribed in the TP (as I did not do during trading))). I've already described this situation in the analysis of deals. Found one deal. The price shows the strength in upward movement, passed zone after zone. It's not a big braking in front of the area, for me, it's a little hint that the area is likely to be breached. Further, the price forms a weak beautiful rollback at 1M + in the 1H structure it looks like a continuation of the upward movement.

TradeRecap
Minsk, Belarus

USD/CHF

(pasted screenshot)

On 1H side trend, with a better chance of going down.
5M down. Zone 1, was important to me and expected it to bounce back down. Now, as I describe it, I'm starting to notice a little mistake. I entered at the marked place with 5 candlesticks, waiting for the area to bounce down and continue descending. Deal in - by 2 points, there is a complete mistake with the exposition. What not taken into account : 1. the zone is tested 5 times already and in this situation, it is no longer very strong and one should expect that it can be punctured. This point should already somehow influence the choice of expiry time (its reduction). 2. there is a minimum strong recent one, which I did not notice (the price has turned
exactly at the same level). These 2 points, at least, would have had an impact on the reduction of expiration in this transaction.

USD/JPY

(pasted screenshot)

On 1H upward trend. The price, yesterday made a strong impulse of 1200 points. I was expecting a downward correction today.
When the price approached Zone 1, expected a bounce. The zone was very important to me. But it happens, it doesn't work. Came in for five candles.
When approaching the equally important Zone 2, the price showed a slight slowdown. Entered on a rollback of 1M, after a short descent down.

TradeRecap
Minsk, Belarus

USD/JPY

(pasted screenshot)

Highlighted an important zone 1. I was looking for entry points near her.
Performed 3 entrances down from her.
In the first case, the buyers encountered strong resistance from the sellers in the zone. + We couldn't continue our movement upwards, we could see by candlesticks at 1M.
In 2 and 3 cases, the same reasons to enter. But I couldn't choose the right exposure. Came in for 20 minutes.

TradeRecap
Minsk, Belarus

USD/CHF

(pasted screenshot)

The downward trend on 1H. Waiting for zone 1 to break through and move on. We had to find proof of exposures. Found them in a rollback at 1M, which was not quite weak, but was quickly closed by sellers.

Last Updated on September 1, 2020

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts