2. attach_file 10 attachments

Search this Thread

TradeRecap Journal

TradeRecap
Minsk, Belarus

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 8

Hello, everybody!
I apologize in advance for my English, but I’m going to try to write clearly.
My name is Eugene, I live in Belarus and try to earn the easiest money, the hardest way.
I'm not a big man from Wall str. and I don't have a lot of experience in trading.
My suitcase of knowledge with which I came to my personal diary at futures.io is:
- some books on technical analysis and industry itself;
- a huge number of articles; (which erode as soon as they're read:c)
- year of trading on a demo account and half a year on a real account (with a small deposit).
I trade regularly, every day at a fixed time. Here I will lay out all my trades, their analysis + evening analysis of the trading session + interesting research that I will find / do.
The goal:
- not to go to the diary archive in a week;
- not to upset my mom, because she thinks I'm lost in life
I am ready to listen to any criticism and advice. And I hope to be useful.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
Battlestations: Show us your trading desks!
26 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
TradeRecap
Minsk, Belarus

I trade 4 currency pairs : EUR/USD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY, AUD/CAD.
At the core of the strategy are the supply and demand zones, tracking the trends on the senior and traded timeframes.
I use 3 timeframes to trade: 1H - global picture, 5M - trade, 1M - detail.

TradeRecap
Minsk, Belarus

I'm gonna get one more thing straight on my trade. I trade on binary options. Typical exposure is 15 to 25 minutes.

TradeRecap
Minsk, Belarus

Currency pairs: EUR/USD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY, AUD/CAD.
TF: 1H (global picture), 5M (traded TF) and 1M (for details).

USD/JPY

The downtrend is at 1H, so the entry from the zone looked logical. It also gave confidence in the price slowing down when approaching the zone. Entering the shorts at 4 candles, as the supply zone was located below.I expected the rebound from this zone upwards, so it happened.

TradeRecap
Minsk, Belarus

USD/JPY

News on Euro and Swiss pound forced to focus on USD/JPY.
Long and strong downtrend at 1H. Zone 1 is a zone located on 1H and is a good supply area. I expected that the price will not be able to pass it and thus continue the downtrend at 1H. There was also a zone on M5, almost coinciding with the zone on 1H. I decided to look for entry points down near these zones.
1. In the first case, the price formed a sideways zone, where it saw the sellers' forces capable of pushing the price down. The entry is 25 minutes down. The price slowed down when passing the zone by 5M and the transaction closed by 3 pips higher than it was necessary. In any case, the entrance was too early and also did not take into account that the price could slow down when passing the 5M zone.
2. Entering on a very small rollback, consisting of one candle. Entrance down for 20 minutes.
3. The price went higher, to test zone 1H again. Entrance on the sidewall at 1M down for 25 minutes. That's lucky, and the deal closed in +. But in the evening part it will be necessary to find out why the zone was broken and what could help to notice this one before the breaking.

TradeRecap
Minsk, Belarus

USD/JPY

Marked the area on M5 (zone 1), the zone is important. The price approached it with a strong movement, slowed down being in the zone itself, and formed a sidewall (visible on 1M). Since the zone is originally a demand zone, the entrance is up by 3 candles. The movement turned out to be a little stronger than expected, but expectations about the price moving in a certain direction were confirmed. Then the movement turned into a big sideways. Now I look at it and do not understand why I did not take advantage of this situation.
2. Further, the price went for the third time to test zone 1. Here I already expected a breakthrough in the zone, because of the large number of tests and on 1H situation had to it. There was no entry at the breakthrough in the plan, so I was looking for a BPB set, i.e. breakthrough, rollback, and again a continuation of the movement towards the breakthrough. I found a rollback input (on 1M). Entered down by 5 candles.

AUD/CAD

The price broke through zone 1H and could not fix higher. After that, it formed a rollback and went down. Then it made one more attempt to go up to the zone 1H. Here I was looking for the point of entry down. I found it in the zone itself. Entered down by 5 candlesticks. The price went a little in the expected direction, but then turned around and the deal closed in a pair of points from the expected, that is -. But it doesn't matter if there is either a problem in the expiry or in the initial analysis, in general, we should look into it.

TradeRecap
Minsk, Belarus

USD/JPY

1. Even though the zone wasn't strong for me, I decided to go down from it. Waiting for the price to sink further into the formed, not big channel. Now I've described why I shouldn't have come in and why the price didn't go my way.
2. I was afraid to enter at the very top, because of the proximity of the next zone. I decided to wait and see how the price would behave near the lower zone. The price formed a setback. The entrance after it is down by 5 candles.

This area is strong, so I expected a bounce and was looking for the point of entry to the shorts. Found it on the price slowdown in front of the zone. Entered down by 4 candles, because of the proximity of the zone below.

TradeRecap
Minsk, Belarus

USD/JPY

1. A descending trend on 1H. Everyone was trying to catch a downward impulse near the zones. The first zone turned out to be an unsuccessful place to enter, it fully embodies my deal.
2. The second zone showed itself better and kept the buyers' pressure. Entering down by five candles.

TradeRecap
Minsk, Belarus

USD/JPY

Used a BPB pattern near an important area. On 1M you can see how the price slowed down when approaching the zone backwards. Entering down for 20 minutes.

Thanked by:

Last Updated on September 1, 2020

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts