NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Is School of Trade legitimate? (www.schooloftrade.com)

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Fibbee with 32 posts (26 thanks)
    2. looks_two LloydH with 31 posts (13 thanks)
    3. looks_3 benrock with 19 posts (3 thanks)
    4. looks_4 sharmas with 18 posts (20 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Kujo with 22 thanks per post
    2. looks_two JonnyBoy with 2.1 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 sharmas with 1.1 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Fibbee with 0.8 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 170,597 views
    2. thumb_up 250 thanks given
    3. group 51 followers
    1. forum 265 posts
    2. attach_file 22 attachments

Search this Thread

Is School of Trade legitimate? (www.schooloftrade.com)

ThatManFromTexas 
Houston,Tx

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: Mirus Futures/Zen-Fire
Trading: TF
Thanks Given: 1,206
Thanks Received: 4,348

I've had friends ask if they could come over and watch me trade.. and I always say no. Having someone I know watch what I'm doing is creepy enough... can not for the life of me imagine a real trader agreeing to let a bunch of folks on the internet watch and ask questions while he's trading real money... maybe it's just me

I'm just a simple man trading a simple plan.

My daddy always said, "Every day above ground is a good day!"

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
Battlestations: Show us your trading desks!
26 thanks
The Program
18 thanks

tickvix 
USA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Infinity
Broker: Infinity
Trading: ES, Euro
Thanks Given: 137
Thanks Received: 157

ThatManFromTexas View Post
I've had friends ask if they could come over and watch me trade.. and I always say no. Having someone I know watch what I'm doing is creepy enough... can not for the life of me imagine a real trader agreeing to let a bunch of folks on the internet watch and ask questions while he's trading real money... maybe it's just me

I agree with you. I have been on one room now for more then 10 months. In my room moderator trading in SIM and we all know that she is trading in SIM.
We also know every rule of the trade since every rule is posted on her website.
She also now posting her trading rules on the screen so everyone can follow where and how she is trading. We can also see her DOM as she is placing her orders and taking her targets, or taking stop losses.
There are very many trading rooms on the net, but this is the only one where I could truly follow and that helped me to improve on my trading.
I think I have posted the name of the room before, but if anyone in need of the info please let me know would be glad to provide.

Thank you
Gregory

rtrade 
Paradise, USA

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Big Charts
Trading: E-mini, Forex, Futures, Equities, Options
Thanks Given: 578
Thanks Received: 378

I am having a very hard time in understanding how anyone would PAY an individual that trades the LIVE market, BUT is only SIMULATING trades...WTF?!!!! Can we get real here?

If this individual is soooo confident in his/her trading methodology, then TRADE it LIVE, with REAL MONEY!!!

I truly believe this is an example of Like Attracting Like...these unsuspecting traders who follow these CHARLATANS...ya, that's right I SAID IT!!! Will only end up like these Charlatans...nothing but a Paper Trader, a Simulation Trader....never ever going LIVE...WAKE UP!!!

"Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." --- "Therefore, I Believe it and I will see it. And every day and in every way, I am healthier, wealthier, and wiser."
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

Linds 
Victoria, Australia

Platform: NT, MT4
Broker: NT
Trading: Bund , ASX 200
Thanks Given: 982
Thanks Received: 533

Scott305 View Post
I paid to become a member of SofT last spring. I regret that decision. It really bothers me that JJ doesn't show his DOM so you're left with his version of play by play. He always seems to be in winning trades and when it moves in his favor he says did you guys get in with me instead of saying ahead of time exactly where he was entering.

Conversely, he has also has said he was in a trade then hemmed and hawed and said he wasn't in, that it was too risky. You wonder if anyone else just heard what transpired and you type it in and ... nothing. Ignored question.

Also, you can't see what other members in the room are thinking/saying since GoToWebinar blocks comments and only he can see what's what.

One of the ways he lured me to part with my cash was by selling this great secret he had concerning entering trades thru the NinjaTrader DOM. I watched his video on that subject and was just left with... huh? That's it? Fool me once...

Bottom line, if I could get a refund and never go back I'd happily take it. Live and learn.

I give him some kudos for creating the environment and the hooks that lure people in but thats about it.

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

tickvix 
USA

Platform: Infinity
Broker: Infinity
Trading: ES, Euro
Thanks Given: 137
Thanks Received: 157

rtrade View Post
I am having a very hard time in understanding how anyone would PAY an individual that trades the LIVE market, BUT is only SIMULATING trades...WTF?!!!! Can we get real here?

If this individual is soooo confident in his/her trading methodology, then TRADE it LIVE, with REAL MONEY!!!

I truly believe this is an example of Like Attracting Like...these unsuspecting traders who follow these CHARLATANS...ya, that's right I SAID IT!!! Will only end up like these Charlatans...nothing but a Paper Trader, a Simulation Trader....never ever going LIVE...WAKE UP!!!

First of all never judge a book by its cover!!!

is WTF= way to fortune!!! ???? or you had something more to say?

Oh I did not say I pay nothing!!! Zero free room, training and advise and phone consultations when I have additional questions. Yes there are rooms where you can get help from. Hence I do not care SIM or not, since I'm not looking for trades to take from others I have other goals when I'm in the room.

Have you ever traded when someone was looking over? I guess not. Try I would like to see if you would make it. Ops you are just starting out so you still have time to learn.

all the best to you in your future trading.

TickVix/Gregory

TickVix/Gregory

LloydH
Manchester

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 13

Aragorn, thanks for this information, it makes sense to me when watching T&S with lots of small 1 and 2 contract orders listed that it was showing everything.

"Pico Trader" it now seems that your newbie comments regarding T&S and my video need retracting? I have to say you sound remarkably like JJ in your post!

Aragorn View Post
I believe it was in October '09 that the Exchange changed the way they transmitted data. Before then they were bundling data and thereby obscuring individual orders. Traders, who understand how to read the T&S window and thereby attempt to track institutional orders cried foul as the information that was being sent out by the exchange was misleading. In October '09 they unbundled the orders and the orders coming across the T&S window are the actual individual orders as they go through the exchange.

LloydH
Manchester

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 13

The reason I spent so much effort trying to expose SOT & JJ is because I have the truth on my side and I know it is only a matter of time before more and more people join me, the end result for JJ is inevitable. Please review the latest comments posted on this thread : United Business Servicing - www.schooloftrade.com (SOT) & Joseph James

jsengxx 
POrtugal

tickvix View Post
I agree with you. I have been on one room now for more then 10 months. In my room moderator trading in SIM and we all know that she is trading in SIM.
She also now posting her trading rules on the screen so everyone can follow where and how she is trading. We can also see her DOM as she is placing her orders and taking her targets, or taking stop losses.
There are very many trading rooms on the net, but this is the only one where I could truly follow and that helped me to improve on my trading.
I think I have posted the name of the room before, but if anyone in need of the info please let me know would be glad to provide.

Thank you
Gregory

Gregory,
Can you tel me what the site is for that live trading room?

Thanks,
Joćo Soares

azjeff
Los Angeles California

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 1

Hello tickvix,

Would you mind passing on the name of that room as some people like myself have not made enough posts to pm you.

Regards,
Jeff

tickvix View Post

Thank you
Gregory

MadTr8r
Chicago

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks Received: 3

It should be really simple for anyone willing to invest alot of money for training, your teacher should be willing to show you his actual brokerage statements and live trading DOM not an excel spreadsheet that anyone can make it really is that simple! JJ does not show either and when asked simply says he can't do it, no explanation other than why should he. That tells me all I need to know, dont spend a dime there are plenty of legitimate traders who sell training and show their live accounts thats the way to go.

Last Updated on November 29, 2017

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts