NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Is School of Trade legitimate? (www.schooloftrade.com)

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Fibbee with 32 posts (26 thanks)
    2. looks_two LloydH with 31 posts (13 thanks)
    3. looks_3 benrock with 19 posts (3 thanks)
    4. looks_4 sharmas with 18 posts (20 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Kujo with 22 thanks per post
    2. looks_two JonnyBoy with 2.1 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 sharmas with 1.1 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Fibbee with 0.8 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 170,664 views
    2. thumb_up 250 thanks given
    3. group 51 followers
    1. forum 265 posts
    2. attach_file 22 attachments

Search this Thread

Is School of Trade legitimate? (www.schooloftrade.com)

emini2000
Atlanta GA USA

Thanks Given: 70
Thanks Received: 271

From School of Trade website about James and Ninja Trader:

The root of SchoolOfTrade.com/SidewaysMarkets.com can be traced back to the earliest promotional efforts of NinjaTrader Brokerage/Ecosystem. In fact, for several years, NinjaTrader Brokerage/Ecosystem was the feature promoter for SchoolOfTrade.com/SidewaysMarkets.com.

Ninjatrader Brokerage/Ecosystem exposed their prospective customers, numbering the thousands, directly into the arms of these scam artists.

Some readers might be thinking to themselves…”Oh, there he goes again, picking on NinjaTrader”. Maybe I am being unfair. But in the past 2+ years of writing reviews of trading educators, the reoccurring theme is that the overwhelming majority of trading scams are originating from the direct promotional efforts of NinjaTrader Broker/Ecosystem. Sorry folks. But that is just the reality.

Until someone starts calling out NinjaTrader Ecosystem/Brokerage, they are going to continue with their terribly irresponsible promotionalal behavior.

https://tradingschools.org/reviews/school-trade-sideways-markets-update/

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout

NinjaTrader  NinjaTrader is an official Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

Web: NinjaTrader
AMA: Ask Me Anything
Webinars: NinjaTrader Webinars
Elite offer: Click here

Thanks Given: 203
Thanks Received: 2,686

emini2000 View Post
The root of SchoolOfTrade.com/SidewaysMarkets.com can be traced back to the earliest promotional efforts of NinjaTrader Brokerage/Ecosystem. In fact, for several years, NinjaTrader Brokerage/Ecosystem was the feature promoter for SchoolOfTrade.com/SidewaysMarkets.com.

A statement labelled as "fact" that is just completely false. The fact is that this vendor was never listed on ninjatraderecosystem.com. NinjaTrader never promoted them.

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote
 HoopyTrading 
Boston, MA

There is a big problem with folks who claim to be "trading site reviewers"...

They go in for a day or two into the thing, for a couple of hours, and come out with "tons of experience" with the place.

This is patently wrong. You have to spend a few years inside the bowels of a trading site, day in and day out, to finally understand what they are all about. You can't get the gist of a place with a few hours over a couple of days attending.

This is basic common sense. Have we all lost common sense? Eeek.

emini2000
Atlanta GA USA

NinjaTrader View Post
A statement labelled as "fact" that is just completely false. The fact is that this vendor was never listed on ninjatraderecosystem.com. NinjaTrader never promoted them.

His email is [email protected]

Thanked by:
 sharmas 
Auckland

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker: Zen-Fire
Trading: CL and ES
Thanks Given: 3,822
Thanks Received: 750

Now we need You Tube to take down all his videos as he has over 19k subscribers in there.

All his Trade of the Days have been in Market replays and his Webinars have been selective market replays too.

Sharmas

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
 HoopyTrading 
Boston, MA

sharmas View Post
Now we need You Tube to take down all his videos as he has over 19k subscribers in there.

All his Trade of the Days have been in Market replays and his Webinars have been selective market replays too.

Sharmas

Hrmmm. You could probably do that if one could get a legitimate copyright claim on his vids that fall outside of the Fair-Use clause of the Copyright Act of 1976.

I'd like to think that anyone that unfairly slanders a corporation or image or whatever would be exempt from that clause.

emini2000
Atlanta GA USA

HoopyTrading View Post
Hrmmm. You could probably do that if one could get a legitimate copyright claim on his vids that fall outside of the Fair-Use clause of the Copyright Act of 1976.

I'd like to think that anyone that unfairly slanders a corporation or image or whatever would be exempt from that clause.

Your comment is kinda confusing to me. You know he's referring to reporting School of Trade to Youtube, right?

HoopyTrading 
Boston, MA

emini2000 View Post
Your comment is kinda confusing to me. You know he's referring to reporting School of Trade to Youtube, right?

Yes.

Fibbee 
Boston, MA. United States

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja
Trading: Futures and Forex
Thanks Given: 102
Thanks Received: 166

Shortly after I joined school of trade (closes eyes and cringes internally) I wrote an email to ninjatrader asking them why they did not have JJ as a vendor/contributor and was told that they were not familiar with that vendor.

I wanna say that was in 2011/2012

Interpret that however you want, but it was one of the first things that tipped me off to something smelling a little scammy with this guy; so I don't think ninja is to blame for anything relating to this particular case.

However, cough, cough, I could suggest a few more vendors you should probably not be familiar with...

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
emini2000
Atlanta GA USA

NinjaTrader View Post

Not so. He's on the "Explore the Eco System" page here under "NinjaTrader Education Partners". Right in the middle.

https://web.archive.org/web/20130622075145/www.ninjatrader.com/partners#Education

Last Updated on November 29, 2017

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts