NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Is School of Trade legitimate? (www.schooloftrade.com)

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Fibbee with 32 posts (26 thanks)
    2. looks_two LloydH with 31 posts (13 thanks)
    3. looks_3 benrock with 19 posts (3 thanks)
    4. looks_4 sharmas with 18 posts (20 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Kujo with 22 thanks per post
    2. looks_two JonnyBoy with 2.1 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 sharmas with 1.1 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Fibbee with 0.8 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 170,597 views
    2. thumb_up 250 thanks given
    3. group 51 followers
    1. forum 265 posts
    2. attach_file 22 attachments

Search this Thread

Is School of Trade legitimate? (www.schooloftrade.com)

janfilimon 
Ljubljana, Slovenia

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader, Bookmap xRay
Broker: NinjaTrader Continuum, FxPro
Trading: CL, GC
Thanks Given: 149
Thanks Received: 22

I think you already boring and intrusive with their stories against SOT. It is time to start to think about something else. Just my advice.

LloydH View Post
JCHAWAII,

My video review on you tube clearly provides a contact email address at the end and I receive lots of emails regarding my video and blog and I try to respond to every single one. I save every single email I receive regarding SOT. I do not recall receiving a email from you, what email address did you send a message from ?

You said "I tried to reach you on Big Mikes":
I have no private messages from you on this "Big Mikes" forum. I just double checked my message box and there is nothing from you. I wonder if Big Mike can help out and confirm if you have ever sent me a message on this forum and if so what has happened to it?

"your personal site" :
If you have posted a comment on my blog it will be there for everyone to see along with my response, what did you post, please provide a link to your comment if you have ever posted one?

"as well as a few others that had your name on them":

Which sites are you referring to , please provide links to the sites you have tried to contact me on, I assume your comments will still be there unless you have deleted them?

I have not been active on any these forums for sometime, I give you that. I do respond to any emails as and when they come to me and that includes and responses to posts and comments I have placed on forums like Big Mikes. This comment being an good example, I just received an email relating to the reply you have just posted to my comments made today. If you were trying every way possible to reach me then why did you not simply reply to one of the many posts I have made on this thread?

I welcome some answers, I find it very hard to believe you have ever tried to contact me. I also want to know where you have taken these complete lies you posted about me from? I never made any apology to schooloftrade and these comments are utterly libelous and defamatory on my character and whoever posted is no doubt in breach of the terms and conditions of this forum to start with. It is a total lie that I said "and I am now a competitor selling day trading education online". These are absolutely scandalous lies.

Big Mike please contact me directly regarding this comment because I believe there are new laws against this unmasking abusive trolls coming into affect now. I was furious to read this post today , having been scammed by SOT and JJ is bad enough but I will not stand for total lies being posted about me on the internet forums like this. I have taken screenshots of these posts and comments for my records.

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
Battlestations: Show us your trading desks!
26 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
 sharmas 
Auckland

Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker: Zen-Fire
Trading: CL and ES
Thanks Given: 3,822
Thanks Received: 750

Guys

I have gone through the rounds with JJ and Megan and they have fabricated their profit and loss spreadsheet to get new traders to join them

All their videos are in Market replay and JJ trades in SIM

I have asked JJ to prove it to, in regards to my findings and more importantly it is not true and that he runs an ethical business.......

Still awaiting and why and how could he as its all like another snake oil vendor tell the lies to make a living......

The more people we expose the better the forum will be and we will be able to save potential traders from giving away their hard earned money to snake oil salesmen to enjoy their lives

They will not think twice to lie through their teeth to make a dollar

JJ and Megan are very good at what they do and that is fabricate their statements and dupe poor traders into their program
SOT is not a system that will make a trader successful

Sharmas

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
LloydH
Manchester

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 13

janifilimon, if someone posted complete lies about you on this forum, called you an alcoholic, would you respond to them or just leave them there without comment?

I started this thread with an honorable intention, that being to try and prevent SOT from harming others like they harmed me, there is nothing boring or intrusive about an honorable intention, in my opinion.
janfilimon View Post
I think you already boring and intrusive with their stories against SOT. It is time to start to think about something else. Just my advice.

LloydH
Manchester

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 13

Ok, so I found these comments on investimonials.com which is little surprise, this site is crammed full of comments from JJ about how great he is. I have tried in the past complaining to investimonials.com to try and get them to moderate in some way what appears on their site but the seem completely uninterested.

Interestingly when I tried to login to my investimonials.com account I discover my password has been changed. Looks to me like my investimonials.com account has been hacked and this is how my testimonial has been updated with that whole bunch of lies. I have sent a message to investimonials.com to try and get to the bottom of who has done this. It find it truly unbelievable the lengths this guy will go to in order to keep this dirty scam of his alive. I am not sure what new laws he has broken by hacking into my account and posting false statements against me in my name but I would hope they are criminal in nature and this guys gets arrested and put where he belongs, behind bars.

JCHAWAII View Post
Dera LlyodH

If you read my post it says I tried to reach you many times. I tried every way possible to reach you and sent you the originals posts from the other sites. . I did not use the names of those forums on Big Mikes because I figured that is against policy. I tried to reach you on Big Mikes, your personal site as well as a few others that had your name on them, INCLUDING your site pertaining to your lawsuit against SOT. You went MIA.

In my post here on Big Mikes, I said "seems". All of this was a long time ago and I had tried to reach you so many times. For me to not pass this information on would have been irresponsible. If it is not true then I apologize. I am not trying to defend SOT, and I am certainly not Joesph James. I am simply trying to find the truth in a very, very interesting situation, which has become boring by now.

I will send you a personal reply, so as not to mention the names of the sites that posted statement attributed to you.

Again if it is not true, then I apologize, but then I never said it was true and I never called you an obscene troll and I did make a very diligent attempt to reach you, long before I posted in Big Mikes.

JonnyBoy 
Montreal, Quebec

Platform: NinjaTrader 8
Broker: Kinetick
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 706
Thanks Received: 3,854

LloydH View Post
I started this thread with an honorable intention, that being to try and prevent SOT from harming others like they harmed me, there is nothing boring or intrusive about an honorable intention, in my opinion.

I agree, your intentions are honourable. In the past (on this very forum) I myself have tried to prevent new traders from falling into the clutches of some very rotten people.

If you Google "review of school of trade" - this thread is the first hit. So I can only hope that people out there are doing their research, stumble on this thread and give SoT a very big swerve.

At the end of the day, the only person that can help 'you' trade is, well 'you'.

--------------------------------------------------------
- Trade what you see. Invest in what you believe -
Thanked by:
pavanb15589
Bangalore+India

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 26

Well..!! I have never come across someone with such huge collection of negative reviews on the internet on every blog and forum...

I am sure market is one place where we see a lot more failures than success stories and 8 of 10 people show their frustration against the service they opted.. Anyway, I stumbled upon this forum and then I googled JJ and went through most of his YouTube videos... I read on other forums that he trades in sim in his youtube videos.
Now, I gotta say that all his videos have a great deed of information, especially the trades and they all genuinely touch his targets... The thing is if it touches on Sim, I am sure it will be a success on Live too... The only difference between trading on live and sim is the trading mindset and the fills. Well...!! With fills, if we are applying his strategy, we can be a bit more conservative with the approach and place the targets a bit closer...
Although, he is accused of trading on Sim, a lot of his videos have really good techniques that logically workout really well... I am not saying he is anything and someone should pay for his services... But I am telling that it is worth going through his videos because a lot of them have great techniques.. Take time in going through those free stuff, and go through a lot of history and try to validate his trades from the historicals and forward test... Most of the times, his trades are right on time at the breakout and it's unbelievable but I have seen a few other people do that too... I am not saying that he is genuine or he is fraud... I am just saying he has posted some stuff that are really good and can be used to improve....
Anyway, I dont follow a certain mentor per se, but I do love to keep myself updated wit these two people who I have found out to be transparently genuine... Al Brooks and Chris Capre.... I only and only watch whats posted on their youtube pages and pickup the ideas and nothing else...

Anyway, trading is something we learn by doing and it's similar to archery... You gotta take shots at the target and keep aiming and aiming until you start hitting them... Someone can't just tell you to move left or right and make you aim right... So, that's that...!!

Good luck trading everyone...

Aragorn 
Salt Lake City, UT

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: NinjaTrader Brokerage
Trading: ES, 6E
Thanks Given: 215
Thanks Received: 359

LloydH View Post

Ummm, sorry but I started this thread!

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
 Fxfutures1976 
London

Platform: cqg integrated,ninjatrade
Trading: Futures and forex
Thanks Given: 6
Thanks Received: 69

Emmet moore the scam buster
School Of Trade and Sideways Markets - Trading Schools.Org

Thanked by:
 sharmas 
Auckland

Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker: Zen-Fire
Trading: CL and ES
Thanks Given: 3,822
Thanks Received: 750

I personally feel totally vindicated by this review that i have raised my concerns in the manner with which JJ and Megan ran this scam and sometimes i was seen and described as obsessive.

Thank you Emmet Moore for a thorough and with facts a review that should save a lot of people from pouring their hard earned money for that glimpse of Day Trading Dream.

Thank you

Sharmas

Fxfutures1976 View Post

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

JonnyBoy 
Montreal, Quebec

Platform: NinjaTrader 8
Broker: Kinetick
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 706
Thanks Received: 3,854

sharmas View Post
I personally feel totally vindicated by this review that i have raised my concerns in the manner with which JJ and Megan ran this scam and sometimes i was seen and described as obsessive.

Thank you Emmet Moore for a thorough and with facts a review that should save a lot of people from pouring their hard earned money for that glimpse of Day Trading Dream.

Thank you

Sharmas

The truth is always there. It never goes away.

Eventually, it bubbles up to the surface for all to see. Isn't it amazing that all Emmett requests is actual end of month redacted trading statements. A very simple fix for real legit vendors.

Right on Emmett.

- Trade what you see. Invest in what you believe -
Thanked by:

Last Updated on November 29, 2017

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts